Posts created by MaryLent

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 15 2:02 PM
The bellows won't work, they have a + sign like I'm supposed to fix them but there is nothing to fix them with. I have a telescope and the carbide lamp (modernized)

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 15 4:23 PM
I am Whitfield's lounge. Hint points to a box by the chair, I have already opened it.??? What to do?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 15 3:58 PM
Not just you, right now I am in the stable trying to use the hook to pick up the key REALLY difficult. Had it happen in another scene too. Annoying!!!!!!

Same problem here. This game has quite a few glitches, freezing, not showing inventory etc.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 14 12:38 PM
The rest of the figures are right there in front of you, in the scene around the picture

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Oct 16, 14 6:30 AM
Game freezes when in the room with the desk cannot proceed

You have to get the dog to chase it to the hutch, then it will take the carrot

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 1:19 PM
Press the buttons on the little strip above the keypad

posted in Surface: Reel Life on May 8, 14 3:00 PM
You have probably figured it out by now 8132

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 14 11:38 AM
Cannot play bonus content. Get " CrashReport.dmp "
Uninstalled & reinstalled, same error.

posted in Fatal Passion: Art Prison on Mar 6, 14 6:55 PM
I cannot believe the low response for this game. It is different, fun, and interesting. Give it a try! Better in the 2nd half!

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Feb 12, 14 5:35 PM
I find this game much better than Gardenscapes. Art work is great and the rooms are truly lovely when they are done. Easy to play and very fun!

posted in Echoes of Sorrow II on Feb 6, 14 6:32 AM
I am also buried in a foot of snow! In NE CT

posted in Echoes of Sorrow II on Feb 5, 14 9:38 AM
What is that nurse doing? a fire dance LMAO

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 31, 14 8:59 AM
Never mind 2 levers!

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 31, 14 8:18 AM
Cannot get the lever on the machine . It shows where to put it, but it just falls away HELP!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: The Silver Arrow on Jan 16, 14 8:13 AM
I think it is a lingbeast

Moi aussi!

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 13 11:00 AM
As I recall the crab helped cut some vine at some point

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 13 1:15 PM
I finished the main game. Anyone see a theme here? I think this is a woman who had a career. Did not want baby! OMG! What to do? That is the premise. Anyone listening? With me?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator