Posts created by sbyrd

posted in The Heritage on May 25, 10 10:38 AM
Didn't have any problems playing the demo after the fix but I'm not a big fan of find the fragments games..I'll give this one a miss

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 19, 10 11:44 AM
whatsup61 wrote:Bought the game played to the grave site, game quit. Tried to start game again, but would not load. Game keeps falling out back to desktop. Would like to finish game.
Have uninstalled and installed again, but still does not play. BF needs a definite fix for this game. I will sent a request for a game credit for this game to BF. I am really disappointed so wanted to play this game through.

Mine is doing the same thing and it quits in the exact same spot...what's up with this..please BF we need a fix

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on May 19, 10 10:07 AM
I very much enjoyed this game..guess it's just what you like

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 19, 10 8:11 AM
care___916 wrote:After download it wouldnt show the game just got alot of garbage on my screen. This has never happened with any of previous games.
Deleting and going to reinstall game really hope I can play the demo sounds like a great game.

The same for me...looks almost like a kalediscope..just lots of squiggles and colors

posted in World Riddles: Animals on May 18, 10 1:26 PM
Really enjoyed this one..a definite buy for me

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on May 17, 10 9:47 AM
Found some of the items extremely hard to see ..finially gave up in frustration and uninstalled

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on May 13, 10 5:41 AM
I haven't played this one so can't help but here's the link for BF's walkthrough

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystic-diary-lost-brother-walkthrough/

Just copy and paste

posted in Riddle of the Sphinx on Apr 24, 10 9:45 AM
I'm sorry you're having a hard time with this one..it's actually one of my favorites but if you've never played this type of game before they can be a little difficult to navigate..it is a pretty hard game but there are walkthorughs available to help you
Hope you give it another try, it's a great game IMO

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 15, 10 11:38 AM
There's a ? along side of the inventory bar that hi-lights areas you need to explore..I found it very helpful

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 15, 10 7:43 AM
Love it, love it, love it...my kind of game

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 15, 10 7:40 AM
Puh-leese..this is just a game..I'm from the south and we are constantly referred to as "ignorant red-necks"..when did everyone start getting so offended over "words"??? If you don't like or are offended by the game than you did the right thing by deleting it. Personally I'm enjoying the game and hope to see more like it in the future..keep'em coming BF

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 14, 10 2:07 PM
Nice game..have put it on my "to buy" list

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 4, 10 12:55 PM
Yep, I was excited to see this one also until I read the reviews...

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Mar 26, 10 7:55 PM
Got a kalediscope effect...lots of swirly colors so couldn't play the game..same problem I've been encountering with a few of the new releases...everything is up to date on my computer so I think this must be a BF problem...if I can't see to play it, I'm not going to buy it

posted in The Lost Cases of 221B Baker St. on Mar 26, 10 7:50 PM
I found it a bit too easy and uninteresting..sorry

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Mar 26, 10 7:21 PM
Thanks for your input, heidid..I'm running XP but as I said in my other post, the demo worked fine so I may go ahead and buy this one

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Mar 26, 10 12:48 PM
Thanks for that...my computer is about 5 years old but I just recently added more memory and a new video card and the demo played fine

If you decide to give it another go I would appreciate any input from you...how it plays and if there are any glitches..I saw where BF was supposed to have a new build to fix any issues with the game but I don't see where that was ever done
Thanks again

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Mar 26, 10 12:11 PM
I was considering buying this game after reading the reviews on it(another web site) until I saw that there were some earlier problems..have these problems been resolved??...I don't normally start discussions so forgive me if this is in the wrong place

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Mar 22, 10 11:28 AM
Great little game..enjoyed the demo immensely...I am putting it on my "to buy" list

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 22, 10 9:09 AM
So far, I'm enjoying the game very much

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator