Posts created by SallyJane13

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 6, 11 10:16 AM
Any hints on how to get pass this level. I get the blow torch all the way to the wall for the drill as the time runs out for the torch.

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 6, 11 10:11 AM
dragon7380 wrote:Warning, Warning, Warning.......this is addicting. There are some new tricks in this SG game. You will learn them BUT there are also some pitfalls. If you get really stuck the makers of the game Sandlot Games has a really good forum that will give you help.
This game has MULTIPLE pages on one level. Think of it like a folded map, when you get to the end you flip over the page. The same thing with this game. ANYONE who likes SG will LOVE this game.
I could not wait for it and got it directly from Sandlot Games and have completed the game and I am doing it again to get each and every gem.
WARNING.......cats act like cats. They will not always just follow you because you want them to, they will act like cats and just sit down where they are. It is very funny, and sometime frustrating.

The quote above is very true. Frustrating is putting it mildly. I didn't think I would get pass the level "Do it like Tarzan" but I did. Now I am stuck on "Pyramid Scheme"

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 6, 11 10:11 AM
dragon7380 wrote:Warning, Warning, Warning.......this is addicting. There are some new tricks in this SG game. You will learn them BUT there are also some pitfalls. If you get really stuck the makers of the game Sandlot Games has a really good forum that will give you help.
This game has MULTIPLE pages on one level. Think of it like a folded map, when you get to the end you flip over the page. The same thing with this game. ANYONE who likes SG will LOVE this game.
I could not wait for it and got it directly from Sandlot Games and have completed the game and I am doing it again to get each and every gem.
WARNING.......cats act like cats. They will not always just follow you because you want them to, they will act like cats and just sit down where they are. It is very funny, and sometime frustrating.

The quote above is very true. Frustrating is putting it mildly. I didn't think I would get pass the level "Do it like Tarzan" but I did. Now I am stuck on "Pyramid Scheme"

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 6, 11 9:59 AM
grannylover59 wrote:this is the hint that was posted at another site. I go there all the time and post there. It will work. If it didn't, I wouldn't give it. I did say that it would take patience and practice.

I also went to another site to find answers for this level. Someone has posted a screen shot. It is a very tough trick. I finally did get that last kitty. In fact, I went after that kitty first. It is almost like you have to time the right arrow key a fraction of a second before you hit the space bar.
This Super Granny is the toughest one yet.

posted in Super Granny 6 on Apr 4, 11 11:08 AM
I am so excited that there is another SG game. I am downloading the game right now so I haven't played it yet but I know that I will be making the purchase. I have been replaying SG 5 for the last couple of days and wondering if they would come out with a new one.
Talk at you later gamers

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 5:19 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:Hey WiccanWoman,

If I understood correctly (and I don't always) ...

I have a BFG folder in my XP start menu and then I move all of the games that I download and buy into that folder after they are purchased.

Use Windows Explorer: My Computer > C Drive > Docs & Settings > All Users > Start menu > Programs

Once in the start menu Programs folder make a new folder named "BF Games" or whatever you want to call it and then drag and drop the individual game folders into that "Game folder" you just created. It really tidies up your start menu - that is how I do it anyway!!

shadowfax

This was a great idea! BUT (after closely following your directions) when I went to the all programs menu then to the BF folder, it was then that I saw how many, many games I own.

posted in Youda Survivor on Oct 12, 10 11:41 AM
I love this game. I am really glad we do not have a time limit to finish a level, otherwise I would be stuck at the beginning levels. Youda Survivor keeps one on his/her toes

posted in King Arthur on Oct 5, 10 11:32 AM
I was really excited to try this one. My screen kept flashing to black and after reading about everyone's trouble with this game I am going to same myself some time and find something else to play.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 10, 10 12:21 PM

Great tips, now to go back and give them a try.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 10 9:52 AM
CasualGran wrote:Fan-tas-tic! I've been looking forward to this sequel and it seems to be everything I hoped for and more! Take that choice you can make to hide the task- and inventorybar. Just brilliant! Makes the gameplay as joyfull. And furthermore there's not one aspect to complain about. Graphics, build-in strategy guide, music, everything is top-notch!

out of 5

I'll be buying it straight away tomorrow, to start a new punchcard.

Enjoy everybody!

Looks like tomorrow many of us will be hitting the buy button. Thanks for the advice

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 19, 10 9:21 AM
I gifted this to myself as well. Thank you BF. I am enjoying the game.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 10 2:09 PM
Thanks for asking that question Eisteepfirsich. I haven't down loaded the game yet, now I am sure that I will no doubt make the big purchase.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 10 5:55 PM
I'm happy to hear that it is the game that has the glitches, thought I was doing something wrong. Royal Envoy is a great game.

posted in Super Granny 5 on Apr 7, 10 6:08 PM
I found this solution on Sandlot's forum, it was posted by MichelleM. This is what she posted. It works. Good luck
I just figured it out, actually you need to climb down that ladder just above the last kittie, don't go off that single piece of dirt, but stand on the edge and dig it and then turn around and dig again drop down to get that last cat and tomato. I hope that helps.

posted in Super Granny 5 on Apr 7, 10 5:46 PM
I sure hope someone can figure out how to get that last lonely kitten.

posted in Frutti Freak for Newbies on Jan 11, 10 1:15 PM
thanks sweetkisses, I was wondering how many tomatoes I had to throw at the big guy.

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Jan 5, 10 4:21 PM
The game still starts to get sluggish at the same point before the updated version. Keep trying to make the fix.

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Dec 29, 09 7:34 PM
I am having the same problem with the cursor not responding. I really have problem with the cursor when I get into the puzzles. The cursor just doesn't want to work. Hope this is fixed quickly.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator