Posts created by Linda1210

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 11 9:05 AM
I've been working on this for hours. I just cannot get it to work. Soooo frustrating.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 11 2:42 AM
I am having trouble with this also. The boards won't stick in place. Even when I try to lay them out as the strategy guide says. Only about half of them work. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 17, 11 6:17 AM
You get 7 restaurants total. Each one has 6 stars you can achieve by improving your restaurant. You improve it by picking up trash, scrubbing walls and sweeping floors, buying a couple decorations, etc. That part is very buggy as you can scrub and scrub walls til you are blue in the face and you will not satisfy the requirement even if you quit and go back in multiple times. That among other bugs people are reporting. You also get 5 expert chef hats per restaurant by waiting on customers. Expert seems impossible to achieve in many of the cases as the most customers you get is 8. Most of the time 4-6 customers. I tried and tried and I just dont think it is possible. Anyway, the first Gourmania was way better and I feel I got ripped off buying this game sight unseen based on my liking of the first one. It is way too short, way too buggy and way too much time spent on this "improving your restaurant" garbage. Don't waste your money like I did :-(

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 16, 11 3:58 AM
I am only on the second restaurant, the western themed one, and it wants me to clean the sign and walls outside. I clean and clean them and it still wants me to do it. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 25, 11 3:40 AM
I guess I am a little different in that I always restart a game from the beginning once I purchase it. This is the first time a game has not let me start over after I played for the one hour trial. I tried changing to a new player name and even unistalled then reinstalled the game. My original trial game is still there with no way to start a new game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in Roads of Rome II on Dec 31, 10 8:02 AM
I cannot get this one either. Anyone have any more advice to share?

posted in Roads of Rome II on Dec 22, 10 4:00 AM
This one has got me stumped as well. The first few tries I got a stop watch to pop over on the island with the crystal. But the last few tries, when I have been the closest to getting expert, the watch does not pop for some reason. Is there something that triggers those?

No idea about the Phantom, but I think the girl looks and sounds like that actress who plays Annie in the new version of 90210.

I'm almost finished with the game and the only thing that is still bugging me is that Roulette Table that says something along the lines of "It sure would be nice to sit down and play a game, but you don't have time just now". Is that ever supposed to do something or just annoy me?

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 22, 10 7:49 AM
Thanks for the advice Cstdenis. Nothing worked for me unfortunately until I installed the game on my older computer. Older computer is Windows XP with an ATI Radeon 9600, 128MB and runs beautifully. Newer computer is Windows Vista with Nvidia GeForce 6150, 852 MBand is so laggy as to be unplayable. At least I can play now. Yippee!

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 20, 10 6:39 AM
Me too. I am sorry I bought the game now. With so much lag it is really unplayable since I cannot even complete most of the levels in time. This is the first game I have bought from Big Fish and had any trouble with the playability.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 17, 10 7:23 AM
OMG, thank you Vingilot I. finally finished the game after reading what you wrote. I cannot believe all the time I spent trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. My boyfriend tried to help me and neither of us could see that it was simply our shots being blocked. I never even noticed those things. And thank you for trying also Shorenuf, but I was just too dense, lol

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 15, 10 10:35 AM
Can anyone help me figure out how to work the demon puzzle? It is making no sense to me at all. I see that I have to match the symbols but I am just randomly shooting circles and sometimes they go into the slots and sometimes they don't. And I don't understand about turning the puzzle with his hands either. You can aim anywhere so why do I need to turn it? What am I missing? I must be dense or something, lol.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 24, 10 8:19 PM
Oh, the tack in the old watermill is on top of the grind stone, under that triangle shaped post.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 24, 10 8:13 PM
hmmm, I dont remember a tack in the old watermill but the money bag is behind a brick near the bottom of the stairs. You have to use the pick axe on the brick.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 23, 10 9:36 AM
If you keep going in the first episode you get a pry bar thing in the Sheriff's office. Then you can go back to the bank and use it to pry up those boards. The Sheriff's office is not accessible until you finish the hotel I believe.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 23, 10 7:09 AM
I managed to get them all except for the 200 and 250 sheriff badge trophies. I found every badge in all the scenes and got as many as I could in the shooting gallery scenes and I only managed 187. I did miss a few in the shooting galleries. But, even if I didn't miss any and I was a fraction of a second faster with each pop-up I would have been very lucky to barely squeak past 200. I say getting the 250 badges is effing impossible. Does anyone know of another way to get more badges that I am missing? They don't count if you play the shooting gallery in the extras portion.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Jul 15, 10 10:00 PM
I could not find all 14 either. 7 in the first screen and 6 in the second like you. I tried about 10 times before my one hour demo ran out. I'm still trying to decide whether to buy or not.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 15, 10 5:30 AM
Salt shaker is on the bottom shelf, left side, next to the cat in your screenshot.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 14, 10 1:01 PM
Hmmm, I finished with 53 clovers the first time around and it didn't seem to help me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator