Posts created by nanaseaweed

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 13, 14 8:54 AM
thanks fellow fishie...I have done that now

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 13, 14 5:34 AM
nanaseaweed wrote:I am running a laptop Windows 7 32/64 and cannot get to the old files in the gypsy game, chapter 1, (one). I am Dark Manor number 2089146 MistyMansion, 8 swamp street. I see the new scene on the chapters but when I press on the scene to play The old scene comes up. Can you adjust it from your end?

whoops wrong place.

Sorry about that.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 13, 14 5:29 AM
Hi, I posted this in the technical thread as well .

I am running a Windows 7 32/64, Sony, laptop , and can not get to the old files in my computer. I am Manor number 2089146, Misty Mansion , 8 Swamp street.
I have tried to send a Dr. Felix report but my Comp asks for a win zip file and it wants $30.00 to send one. I can't seem to get past that. I also am running on FireFox not Explorer. Can you get in to it and fix it from your end?.

Thanx,
Sally
p.s. Like the Halloween motif!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 13, 14 5:21 AM
I am running a laptop Windows 7 32/64 and cannot get to the old files in the gypsy game, chapter 1, (one). I am Dark Manor number 2089146 MistyMansion, 8 swamp street. I see the new scene on the chapters but when I press on the scene to play The old scene comes up. Can you adjust it from your end?

whoops wrong place.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 11, 14 7:21 AM
thanks Moosetracker ...you are right there is another thread folks ...on page two (2) now. Still no keys...

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 11, 14 5:46 AM
Hi,
I have 2 treasure chests? with my last 2 land purchases. They are pretty. When do I get my keys? I want to open them? lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 9, 14 4:54 AM
I like the new items and the animation is great! Good Job.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 7, 14 5:30 AM
To my neighbor who asked the question about the "house with M" on my manor. It is in Chapter 16 extra scene reward.
I'm sorry I could not reply back on message center . I did something wrong and lost your message

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 28, 14 6:01 AM
((big hugs))
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
nana

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 6, 14 8:12 AM
My thoughts are if we don't need the items why buy them? Maybe for some new players who don't want to do the hunt for them? There's no reason to bother with them. Just my opinion.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 3, 14 6:07 AM
Hi, Update didn't restore trophies for me either. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact I kept playing because I still got the quests with the 3rd update. I kept playing with the glitch and now may have to just accept it.????

Sally

The achievement trophy count is, I think, the same as before . The map quests trophies have not been reset.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 3, 14 6:05 AM
67 Massachusetts USA

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 14 4:17 AM
thanks to all of you for taking the time to answer.
I do understand your frustration , I'm right there too.
Thank you for taking the time about the book too....you fellow fish are all GOLD fish!
Sally

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 14 3:38 PM
Hi, I thought I would just comment on the things I've noticed while playing with the quests and 0 trophies.
All the scenes are still opened. The amount of energy needed is quite low. I can still get the items needed for the quests. Stone Hill scene has all the gold trophies. It is too bad this happened for all of us, makers and players. Yes I lost my energy expended on the first update and my accomplishments of that short period are gone too. I also lost my energy items used during that hour.. but things might still work out. Now I have a question. I can't tell if I still have the new book I acquired?
Can anyone help with that?
Thanx Sally

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 29, 14 5:21 PM
My map quests have all reset to trainee, after I installed the second update. I was playing fine then received the second notice to update . I did and the quests were gone and the map quests are back at trainee. my levels on all other things are at 54 where I had been before. My coins are the same level that they were and my inventory looks okay too,

Update

I have just gone back in to game and was given a new update in manager. This one had the new quests again as if I never played the last set but the map quests are at trainee still.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 11, 14 6:02 AM
The game updated fine for me. The bundle glitch was the only hang up and it resolved itself with a crystal.
I wanted to comment about the energy required to get the items for the quests.
The locations to get the hard won items have a low amount of energy required to play. So IMHO that is a plus for all of us!
nana

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 4:56 AM
Same here...individually work not the collect all tally though

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 20, 14 4:25 AM
what fun! Thanks BFG for the Easter surprise! LOL

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 19, 14 8:11 AM
thank you so much for the info you are right!
Nana

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 19, 14 7:13 AM
Hi this morning east coast US, my spinner after I play a round, takes 15 energy points not just 2. AND when I play the HOP Ticker on any one of them I get no points for the ones I did get?
This is a newer mansion for me because I goofed and so far so good but something's buggy today!
Nanaseaweed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator