Posts created by brooklynblonde

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 9:37 PM
Wow, this is really disappointing, given how wonderful the first two games in the series were. I was playing in casual mode, and finished the demo with 23 minutes to spare. Loved the first two, waiting for the SE.

I have to say RTR is of of my all-time favorites also-and from a time before CEs, which puts it in a class by itself. Remember when there were no CEs? It's been a while.

It's pretty close to the end of the regular game-and it's with a rose-look on the side of the maseoleum outside of the crypt where Victorine is.

Hi-if you haven't found it yet, the brush is in Julien's room-after you get the letter from the hotel mailbox, and you give it to Julien, and he tells you to go see the cemetary groundskeeper, and he gives you the rope, look to the wall on your right. You now will be able to look at a portrait on the wall, where you will find a rose, and the brush. had to replay to find the answer, will post a palette answer when I have it-happy gaming!

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 11 12:16 PM
Just went and demo'd Awaken the Goblin King-it's a rainy day here, lol. Liked it, lots to do-still like Echoes of the Past the best of all these. Waiting for the SE of Haunted Halls.

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 11 10:42 AM
Some may disagree with me, but I think Echoes of the Past is the better game-I bought it, and found it to be challenging, and very long. In addition to the length, the bonus chapter is one of the better extra games I've seen in any CE I've purchased. It's really one of the best CE's I've played, including Mystery Case Files and the Midnight Mysteries series. Hope this helps.

I don't buy CEs very often, and I have to agree with everyone who thinks this game is worth it-just finished, and this is one of the longer games I've played in a while. Also, the bonus material is a very good continuation of the story-nice to see bonus material that is original, and not just a retread of the regular game with new hos added. Totally satisfied with this game, and looking forward to another one!

I just finished this game and loved it! Thanks for the tip about the dd

I don't buy that many CEs, and have been disappointed with some that I have bought. Having said that, I'm glad I bought this game. Just finished the bonus play-I thought that while you could play without the bonus, it does continue and move forward the story in a way that's very satisfying, and not totally predictable. A CE that's worth it in my opinion.

I agree that I like to know something about the length of the game before buying a CE-having said that, there will still be differences of opinion-I thought the length of the game was good, and liked the bonus material, which added to the story, and didn't feel just tacked on. Glad I bought this game!

Thanks for the info

Thanks Poodlebear-this was driving me crazy!

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Sep 13, 11 5:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Sep 13, 11 5:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Sep 10, 11 4:07 AM
I'm actually replaying this game, after a long enough time away that I don't remember everything-I cannot find the saffron-anyone know where it is?

Thanks to everyone who posted info about the bonus content. I really only buy CEs for the extra gameplay, so I'm eagerly awaiting the SE-sounds like the bonus play would not make or break this game. As I said in another thread, it seems like everything is a CE now, and as a result, the quality of what makes a game a CE or an SE has really gone downhill. If a developer wants more $$ from me, I expect something special.

Thanks for all the good info-I usually buy the CE, but it sounds like this is one of those games where the SE will be just fine. Starting to feel like CEs are becoming the rule instead of the exception, and sometimes CE material is tacked on by developers to up the price.

Thanks for starting this thread-this was exactly the question I had-I got to chapter 3 in an hour, and when I looked in the strategy guide, it only showed 3 chapters, which made no sense. I can access the strategy guide without crashing, but that's before pruchase-hope that doesn't change.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 6, 11 2:25 PM
Great game, just had some annoying problems with crashing-twice-and that meant starting over. Even so, I loved this game, thought the graphics were amazing, and I'm so ready for the next part of this story.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 11 10:31 PM
Anyone have this problem? I was about 3/4 of the way done with the game, and it crashed. The next time I went to play, I got the message "the profile has been corrupted and will be deleted" . Now I have to create a new profile and START OVER. Very aggravating . I am loving the game though

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator