Posts created by James_Kit

posted in Dress-up Pups on Dec 6, 10 3:17 AM
Hey tweetpe, take a loot at the top right corner and check if you see 0 green tiles and 0 jigsaw pieces left there. Maybe you just think you got everything, but there's something left on the board. There are 3 puzzle pieces to get on level 6 and 2 of them are on the sides, it's easy to miss them.

I'm also surprised it was soft release. This is certainly quality game.

posted in Dress-up Pups on Dec 6, 10 1:52 AM
This is very good match-3 game. Lots of great power ups, lots of levels to beat. Very nice graphics, cool music.

I really like chains mode and love the fact that you can make diagonal matches. Haven't seen that in other games.

There is a lot of variety in the game and the jigsaw puzzles are a big plus

+

posted in The Legend of the Golden Tome on Nov 10, 10 8:13 AM
You can drag in this game, but you have to do it instantly after clicking on tile. If you start to wonder if you'd like to move it up or down or to sides then it doesn't let you drag the piece.

HOG scenes are very so-so. Didn't like them.

Music is nice.

Background art and story is very good... but pieces are sooo dull. I like the ones from Woodville much more.

posted in Roads of Rome on Sep 30, 10 6:45 AM
ds9peacekeeper wrote:Roads of Rome is a glorified version of Be a King, I refuse to pay for the same game, different theme.

Do you buy any Hidden Object games? They're all the same except theme

posted in Roads of Rome on Sep 27, 10 5:29 AM
I like it very much. Great art and beautiful music. I was surprised that after level 7 I stopped getting "expert" times. I didn't have problems finishing the levels, but I got used to games where you have too much time and not just about right.

posted in Royal Trouble on Sep 20, 10 7:12 AM
tinyseahorse wrote:TOO SHORT FOR THE MONEY-TOOK ME 4 1/2 HOURS TO FINISH

It's just $1.55 per hour of entertainment. How can you say it's too short for money? Too short, ok. But too short for money?

It's better to play shorter game that is fun than longer that is boring!

posted in GabCab on Sep 7, 10 1:38 AM
Maybe try to restart your computer. I didn't have such problems as you describe.

posted in Youda Survivor on Sep 6, 10 2:19 AM
Not saying that the game is bad, just that I expected something different from a game with "Survivor" in the title. Played few levels and had only been collecting eggs.

posted in Tornado: The secret of the magic cave on Sep 3, 10 6:45 AM
Beside grammar errors and the fact that the girl and the boy look dull I am surprised by the negativity here. I thought that the art is very nice, music was fine. I had to use hint button few times, but didn't mind that. I'm new to Hidden object games and that may be the reason why I give it higher score than others.

posted in GabCab on Aug 31, 10 1:38 AM
Try using power ups like hot spot, advertisement, magic music and special treat. If you combine them (you can use few at the same time) you will get great result. You can find strategy guide on well known game review site

posted in Spa Mania 2 on Aug 30, 10 5:07 AM
After playing great GabCab I was looking for other similar games. Spa Mania 2 looks good and sounds good. It plays nice too. Not sure if I buy it though.

posted in GabCab on Aug 26, 10 1:58 AM
If you like Airport Mania then you must check this one out. I really liked GabCab and it is a buy for me. It has a lot of power ups and upgrades and I like to improve me cabby. Levels start easy, but get harder and harder, still not impossible. The art is very nice and music suits game good.

Good time management game.

posted in Soccer Cup Solitaire on Jul 12, 10 12:17 PM
Hey ajuma, 32 is great. I really need to work on my passes, my best so far is 26

posted in Soccer Cup Solitaire on Jul 11, 10 6:31 AM
I guess you are talking about flash version. Downloadable version has a lot of instructions.

You just need to match cards with same value, so match 4-4, or J-J or 8-8. Suit doesn't matter, but you get more points if you make color match or perfect match.

posted in Soccer Cup Solitaire on Jul 7, 10 9:44 AM
Hehe, who knows... but if you're talking about reviews, there seems to be another forum for this game that has all the reviews, while this one doesn't. Weird, isn't it? You need to click on the link "Get tips in the forum" to get into the right one.

On the other big site this game is #2

posted in Soccer Cup Solitaire on Jul 7, 10 7:31 AM
Hi
I'm playing Soccer Cup and it is great so far. I like to make long passes, so far my best one is 11. What is your best one?

posted in Soccer Cup Solitaire on Jul 7, 10 2:51 AM
I like solitaire games. This was the second best one I have played and the game play was great.

I absolutely love the music and announcer, it adds a lot to the game for me. The game is more alive... but if you're not like me then you can use "mute announcer" or "mute music" option in the menu.

Soccer Cup Solitaire seems to be a mix of 2-3 games: Fairway Solitaire (sport theme, wild shots, long drives) and either Mystery Solitaire: Secret Island or Heartwild Solitaire (game mechanic). This combination works very good and let's you enjoy the game no matter if you want to max the scores or not.

There are also few mini games, like penalty kick or find the ball.

This is a 5 star game for me and definite buy.

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Jun 18, 10 5:36 AM
I try to play relaxed, don't care so far about mistakes, but I just started playing. Maybe later I'll do the same as you do and start quiting levels when I make mistake

posted in Art Stories on May 18, 10 2:44 AM
candycreme wrote:I am not in any way defending BF ,but remember they give us 1 game everyday ,which could be sacrificing quality for quantity, maybe if they change to 1 game weekly the developers would have more time to produce better games.

Well, developers would have the same amount of time. No-one forces them to put games on sale. You would just have not that many games... and not that many developers around.... which would probably lead to lower quality games (less competition, big aversion for risk taking).

posted in Family Farm: Fresh Start on May 8, 10 5:49 AM
This game is surprisingly considering poor graphics. I didn't play long, but it left me wanting play more. I didn't get the minigame so was happy to skip it.

BTW. I noticed that few games have that move object (tractor) to the goal mode. Do you really like that? It's the worst part of new match-3 games for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator