Posts created by BigTfromAV

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 21, 12 7:26 AM
The repaired windsock is to catch the fish to give the cat in the basket. The hook is to get the cat off the windmill blade after you hit the clothespin with the slingshot. It is tough to get him - take the hook and click on the cat as he passes by the window. It took me SEVERAL tries.

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on May 6, 12 8:48 AM
I can't even get to the game. I'm an active game club member and it keeps telling me to update my billing info first - I've checked it, it's all correct, nothing expired. Still won't let me play. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated with BFG lately - too many issues.

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 3, 12 1:36 PM
The actual game itself only took me about 2-2 1/2 hours. It didn't seem as long as the first Gardenscapes and I didn't think it was as entertaining. There's also one room that you don't get to open. I think you have to purchase the Collector's Edition elsewhere to be able to see into that room. Disappointing. You can continue to play for hours and rearrange things though.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 12 11:21 AM
xenawonderwoman wrote:
tracy813 wrote:Same problem with the suitcase outside near the robot. It was a saw that disappeared, which you need to cut the rusty door in mediums house. What do I do now???

PLEASE, ANYBODY...HELP!!!!
I had the same problem, I opened the suitcase and also grabbed a saw, then I got an "access..inventory..violation" message, then it disappeared. Nothing in my inventory to helo me progress in the game. Please help, I would like to finish since I am so close. Update??? Tech help??
ANYONE else had this problem?

I just had the same thing happen - got the same error message box. No saw. I've already had to start over once due to technical problems. Not doing it again. Fix or will ask for refund.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 12 11:19 AM
I had the same thing happen. When I clicked on the hacksaw - an error box popped up and said something like "problem adding hacksaw to inventory". It never went into inventory and I'm stuck too. Grrr.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 28, 12 5:32 PM
FEATHER.

Couldn't get the feather in the nurse's office h/o scene either. Tried setting to widescreen and got an error which kicked me out of the game. Went back in - lost one scene's worth of progress but this time when I entered the nurse's office, there were different objects required and the feather wasn't one of them.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 28, 12 8:23 AM
I didn't receive it either - I think I was given a magnet instead.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 12 2:14 PM
But no ending for the others? Feel cheated.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 12 12:10 PM
Just finished the bonus material/game. There was no ending?? What's up - did I miss something?

posted in The Book of Desires on Apr 17, 12 5:40 AM
Downloaded trial - wouldn't get past second install step. Got out of game manager. Went back in and it said "trial expired". Had to uninstall and re-install game, then it worked.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 12 6:43 AM
Everytime I exit the game it resets back to the progress I made during the demo. Started with a new player and uninstalled/reinstalled - keeps doing the same thing. Sent in a report.

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Apr 16, 12 6:37 AM
Was part of the beta test on this one - remember that I had to give up at the car because there was no walkthrough or hint to tell how to find the missing items. Glad there is one for the actual game.

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Apr 16, 12 6:37 AM
Was part of the beta test on this one - remember that I had to give up at the car because there was no walkthrough or hint to tell how to find the missing items. Glad there is one for the actual game.

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Apr 16, 12 6:36 AM

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar on Mar 18, 12 5:21 AM
Bought the game a few days ago. Played the demo - the "save" worked. Went back in after I bought it - played for about an hour. When I went back in today all of my progress was lost back to the progress I had at the end of the demo. Grrr.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Mar 1, 12 8:09 AM
Great game. Game length is excellent. I'm a fast player and it took me several hours - I'd say 3-4 easily. The only thing I would have liked to see included is a map for jumping from place to place. There's a lot of back-tracking that was slowing me down. Otherwise - great graphics, good story, good puzzles. I really enjoyed this one and it was well worth the free game credit.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 17, 12 5:56 AM
Note: This is the hidden object game with the mini games in between. This is NOT the adventure version. I accidentally purchased the wrong one.

posted in Epic Slots: Rock Hero on Feb 16, 12 3:40 PM
Compared to other slots games by EFX this one was sub-par. It took me 140 spins to hit the bonus game which was a big nothing. If I'm going to spend time spinning the reels over and over with no real "game" to play - it's a no buy for me. Disappointed by this one for sure.

posted in Galaxy Quest on Jan 25, 12 6:29 AM
Sorry - way too repetitive for me. Lost interest quickly.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 12 3:18 PM
Uninstalled/reinstalled and it took me right back to the same spot with the amber gem remaining. No buy for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator