Posts created by llaurelwreath

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 17 5:58 PM
don't feel bad. I'm constantly wondering what I'm doing going from 1 program to the next, 1 room to the next, what I was going to say when it's finally my turn to say something, etc.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 17 5:54 PM
crusader50 wrote:Thanks for the laughs!!!! Are we losing it yet or is it already lost?

we were probably lost long before MC came out but were hiding it well. MC hit us and we lost our incentive to hide it anymore since we discovered so many in the world like ourselves. Now the world is a great place and we have discovered extended family.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 17 9:05 PM
My husband had his eyes done (one at a time) recently and he now has 20/25 vision. He was so tickled when he could actually make out what he was seeing on TV. I had both eyes done several years ago (1 at a time) and I still need reading glasses for books and computer use but it did make a wonderful difference when I could see things without the blurry halo. It was the easiest surgery I ever had with the best payoff. Eyes are so important to the enjoyment of life.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 17 2:28 PM
I'm glad to hear your husband is recovering well so far. Keep up with the Honey don't list. Men....bull headed, and I can do anything oriented. I can't count how many times my husband decided he was bored during a recovery and suffers for it still today. He broke his leg once and refused to stay off of his feet (in a thigh high cast) until he got a walking cast. He suffers neuropathy now in the foot for that leg.

My laptop game is still down but when I'm able to play it again I'll be happy to see you back on my friends list.

Take care and God bless.

Laura2

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 17 5:11 PM
I feel so sorry for your loss. We'll be here for you when you are ready to come back to us. I've had recent fears of my own for the potential loss of my husband as he had been bedridden for so long. My prayers and sympathy are with you.

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 17 4:55 PM
UPDATE: Well, it looks like my motherboard is going to heck. Too expensive to repair. It would cost more than I paid for it used. I'm hoping that the tech can get me enough access to get the friend ID's of my newest friends as I hadn't written them down. Guess I'll just ask BFG customer support to load it on to my main PC after I add another user.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 17 1:53 PM
Greenlady4 wrote:Not sure why you all say it is a FREE game.. I like to know how you got it FREE.. I had to pay for it two years ago.. I am very disappointed that it is taking so long to update the Lion.. took forever to update the Dragon and now another wait.. ready to say F it and ask for my money back.. How much longer for UPDATE..

Greenlady,
I'm not sure how you had to pay for the game to download it. It's always been free. I've spent money for gems to play but never had to pay to download the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 7:08 PM
Every fairy tale I ever read had a dark side to it, so I don't have a problem with the new update. Since everyone is dressing up and playing roles I figure they are just taking some time out to play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 7:00 PM
add my prayers to everyone else's. Get well soon. God bless you Teddy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 6:46 PM
sending blessings for ease of your pain at your loss. I lost my Mom almost 37 years ago and my father just over a year ago. I am so grateful for the time I had with both of them. I learned to know my parents as friends and knowing that their suffering has ended was a comfort. I truly believe in the everlasting soul and that was what pulled me through my losses. God bless you and comfort you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 17 7:09 PM
UPDATE:

My cousin was busy for the next week or so, so I dropped the laptop off where I bought it for analysis. If the laptop is too expensive to repair then I will move my game from the laptop to my home PC after adding another user to it.

Hope to be able to gift again soon.

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 17 5:59 PM
Please don't send any gifts until I can start gifting you again.

My laptop display has quit working for whatever reason. I tried attaching my laptop to another monitor and I got a display but it was really strange with red lines running vertically through it and the display wasn't sized correctly. I will be asking my cousin to come take a look at it. He's a computer tech. Depending on what I find out I may either have to buy another monitor for the laptop or scrap it and get a different laptop.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Laura

UPDATE: the motherboard is dead. I couldn't retrieve the ID's of my newest friends. Guess I'll try to find them in the forum or by name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 17 1:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your new job. You were so excited about it. I have always believed that everything happens for the best....whether you believe that at the time or not. I'm sure there is something better down the road for you. I've been laid off 3 times since 2009. I will be retiring from my current job this year. It sounded like a dream job when I took it but the reality turned out to be not so much. I'm looking forward to playing MC when I want to and no more traveling.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 17 7:50 PM
My laptop is up and running again. Took 2 days of research to weed out search items that didn't apply to my situation. Then when I found the right on I found there were several reasons why it went wonky and had to see which fix would work for me. I got lucky.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Laura2

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 17 6:46 PM
Don't send any gifts to me until I send you a gift again. I won't be able to access them.

My laptop went wonky. It turns on but is giving me a black screen. It gets as far as the Windows logo then fails to boot. It won't start in safe mode and every help hint I find doesn't work. I can't access anything to fix it. I'll take it to one of my cousins who work on computers to see if they can help me out.

My PC still works just fine for my main game.

Sorry. I hope it can be fixed.

Laura2

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 17 6:38 PM
Thanks for the info white butterfly.

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 17 1:23 PM
I'm having the most trouble with the Knight. The Chamberlain came easy for me, Salty was a bit harder. The dragon was the hardest for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 17 1:20 PM
Has anyone heard from Elric? It's been awhile now and his Christmas theme is still up. His wish list hasn't changed and he hasn't responded to my PM. I'm getting concerned about him.

Has anyone heard how Lazur's surgery went? Her game name says she was having surgery. I know she's been battling cancer. I'm praying for her.

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 17 9:16 AM
Lazur,

I have craft items and all sorts of inventory to help you rebuild. You just concentrate on getting healthy. Just ask for whatever you need. It really is too bad you can only ask for 4 items at a time. Ask for the biggies!

Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 16 10:15 PM
The link for friend codes for PC takes you to page 1, dated in 2013 of the thread but there are supposed to be more than 700 pages. Trying to press page 128 takes you back to the forum main page. I wanted to add a couple of friends for my second game. I've been keeping that list short on purpose but it seems about half of my friends are either not playing or not gifting in return.

I don't expect a gift from everyone every time I send 1 but if I send several gifts and never get 1 in return I start wondering. Meanwhile I have these open gifting slots that are being wasted. Many of these people approached me to be their friend. Like any relationship it takes 2 to make or break it.

Meanwhile I am looking for a couple of new friends that are interested in a long term friendship.

Please PM me with your ID code if you are interested.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator