Posts created by colieleigh

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Apr 7, 10 9:24 AM
started this game the other day and was wondering how long its taking to complete?
Thanks all!

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 29, 10 12:24 PM
As HOG's go this was an ok one for me. I loved the artwork and that I had to bounce from scene to scene to find items at times, which makes it a bit more of a challenge. The lightning was a bit annoying at first but seemed to fade away to me as the game went on. The biggest disspointment was the length, I finished in about 2 hours, which is annoying since I bought the game and now am done with it already.

My overall verdict, not challenging or long enough to warrant a purchase; waste of money.

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on Jan 24, 10 8:23 PM
Does anyone know how to find the 3 eggs in this game? I didn't get a single one this time around
Thx!

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on Jan 20, 10 12:45 PM
I've tried several of the nancy drew games and I like some of them, disliked some (like white wolf of icicle creek for example) how does this game stack up?

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Jan 19, 10 11:45 AM
I've gotten a few of these in some of the other nancy drew games I've played, what are they for???

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Jan 16, 10 9:01 AM
zandarn wrote:Cross of Lorraine - you have to have the eye puzzle done first. If the numbers don't depress when you click on them then that's probably the problem. It was for me. -- I had it done but then the game crashed and the numbers were no longer going down when I clicked on them because my last save was before I did the eye puzzle so I had to redo it.

M380 - now my problem is the keyboard won't depress. I put int the roman numerals and I keep rechecking them but everytime I try to hit a key nothing happens. I keep going but nothing. The keys don't depress, nothing appears on the paper and the view keeps shifting to close up where you mostly see the paper and only some of the keys. Anyone?

w/ the cross of lorraine you push in the tiles 4154 they dont actually move just depress

w/ the M380 you have to actually type on your keyboard, you dont push in the letters w/ your mouse

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator