Posts created by helleborus

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Feb 22, 12 1:03 PM
how do I move the symbols to follow the legend?

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 19, 12 11:24 AM
I am stuck on this, do you follow the diaagram, and if so, how?

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 19, 12 10:33 AM
thanks for that, I wil go on trying!

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Jan 13, 12 6:53 AM
I am completely stuck. I have hidden the fishing rod in the mantel, and come back through the mirror. So far as I can see, I have altered all the colours in the lampshade, but nothing happens. What do I do now, please?

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Dec 15, 11 1:35 AM
Yes, I have exactly the same problem

I have used the bottle opener to remove the stone, but now I don't know how to reach the key. The SG is no help. Please help, someone

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Oct 5, 11 1:54 AM
is there any way to avoid the long start sequence every time I start the game, and go straight to load game? my present way is tedious.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 5, 11 1:31 AM
I got the bone fragment OK and put it into the orange flask, but can't progress from there. Help!

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 2, 11 6:28 AM
how do I pay for my ticket now that I have lost my purse? please some kind fishee help!!

posted in Nightmare Realm on Aug 10, 11 8:39 AM
thank you for that, I clicked on the hook not the fish!

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Aug 10, 11 8:32 AM
please some kind fishee help me! I have got the bone in the orange liquid, I have twisted the pipes but when I press the flask I just got that I have to make the oil. I thought I had made the oil. Please help, I am spending hours on this and it is driving me mad!

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Aug 10, 11 8:31 AM
please some kind fishee help me! I have got the bone in the orange liquid, I have twisted the pipes but when I press the flask I just got that I have to make the oil. I thought I had made the oil. Please help, I am spending hours on this and it is driving me mad!

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 11 8:53 AM
I have put the code on the door and then come down to the generator. When I click on this, nothing happens. according to the guide a hidden object picture should come up. Can anybody help me, please

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jul 11, 11 6:44 AM
please some kind person help! have spent hours on this and cannot get it right. Please help before I go mad!!

posted in Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars on May 27, 11 9:27 AM
i think i got things out of order, but when I try to phone nico again, it won't let me.
Help!

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on May 3, 11 2:25 AM
I have installed my profile but don't know what to do next. There is no PLAY button, what do I do. Some lovely fish please help!

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Mar 2, 11 12:53 PM
I have projected picture of father and learnt what has happened to him. The easel is there in the picture, how do I place the white sheet on it, please? Somebody help!

I have projected picture of father and learnt what has happened to him. The easel is there in the picture, how do I place the white sheet on it, please? Somebody help!

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Feb 26, 11 3:51 AM
couldn't pick up recipe book because it's not there. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator