Posts created by blackbirdess

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 4:58 AM
On certain levels you have to find objects around the restaurant (i.e. toy blocks), once you've found 10 (takes two of these levels) then you'll get the badge. Don't worry about it too much, it'll happen naturally as you play through the levels.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 14 4:16 PM
I agree Tammy, I've found the two secret games mentioned in this tread now (thanks all) but clicking around haven't found any more in any other games.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 14 4:14 PM
Hi there, which level are you on? This isn't ringing any bells for me at the moment.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 3:20 PM
I got through the whole game and had the same problem, replayed the last episode of restaurant one with one lot of items, then again with the second lot...I was lucky I was missing it from the first restaurant or I'd have had to keep doing that on each restaurant till I found the missing item!

And it is correct (as far as I've tested) that the multiple click items have to be served in full for each choice.

Also, another trick to make sure you sell those items is to make them up in advance and if they're still there at the end you know you didn't sell them and to replay

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 3:18 PM
I like the 'skinny' customers that come in and order two full burgers!! Wish I could eat that much in one sitting

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 3:17 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 10:23 AM
WOW!!!! I never knew that! Thanks so much for sharing guys! I'm going to see what else I can find!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 3:46 PM
If you need more help badgerfan please do send me a message and I'll send you the answer.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 3:44 PM
I didn't come across this glitch when I bought the game, perhaps you should let the support team know about it

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 9:23 AM
This you can only do in the second restaurant...click around while playing and see if you can work it out...when you work out what to do, you need to do it three times.

I'm trying not to give spoilers at this stage in case people want to try finding out for themselves just using a hint.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 9:22 AM
He's peaking out through the window of the door, quite hard to find in this one.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 4:52 AM
I've bought the platinum edition with the extra levels so there are 6 restaurants with 10 levels each, 60 in total...however if the BF version isn't going to include the 'bonus' last restaurant then there are only 50 levels.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 4:50 AM
My personal opinion is to start with Taste of Fame and play on from there, however if you do buy all of them (and I recommend it) by the time you've played through Taste of Fame, Holiday Season and then started Childhood memories you'll be hooked and want to try the earlier three.
You can play them a couple of levels at a time between playing the others as there's not so much story line and won't detract from the game you're playing. It can also be nice to play a slightly simpler version between the newer games.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 4:51 PM
blackbirdess wrote:If I remember correctly (I played this early after getting it from another site) it's at the bottom of the screen right between the two counters in the right hand corner...you can only just see the top of it.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 4:50 PM
Before I begin I'm a TM fan and a bit bored of HOG myself, but I think it's worth remembering (before we start the reviews) that the people posting about their disappointment may not all be on Facebook.

Don't forget that we all look forward to the next game in our particular preferred genre coming out and when it doesn't we can get upset. There is another thread if that's what you want to talk about, I agree that this thread should only be used for positive reviews of the game for those who would like to know why they should try it.

So here's mine:

Delicious is a long standing series which has developed great loyalty following, I personally buy the games without caring what the description is but just because I want to see what happens next, and this is game 10!!!! Being game 10 shows it's got a good following as most games manage only 1 or 2 sequels.

You are following the life of Emily who is actually quite a sweet character who just wants to run her restaurants and live a happy life but who seems to get mixed up in all sorts of things.

To catch you up, to date she has been across country as a TV chef, shown us her 'early memories', has been around the world searching for her true love, suffered problems and strife to get a happy wedding day and then adventures on her honeymoon!

This game is after the birth of their little girl...it's a great example of a time management game that has a whole host of characters you fall in love with, family and friends pop up in every game and always make a funny cameo!

This new game features a really nice idea that you know the percentage of customers from each group you will have so you can pick your menu to get the most money from your customers,

It's not my fave of the series as there are some very 'samey' levels that are a bit boring, but it's a beautiful game as usual an DEFINATELY worth a try for all those out there that wouldn't usually try a TM game.

Most of the TM games on BF are starter-outer games and so not great, here's a chance to trial a company who have got it right and put the time, effort and funding into it...and may well change people's minds!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 4:40 PM
I've been reading this thread for a while without knowing whether to comment or not but now feel I'd like to say something to add to all sides of this 'argument' (not that I think it should be considered an argument).

I think wires got crossed earlier on, we ALL know the disappointment of not getting something when we think it's about to appear. I play Nancy Drew games (they are also sold here) which I buy via the creator to get quicker and I have also experienced days where the downloads have been corrupted etc. Being in the UK I've stayed up to wait for them but had to go to bed unsatisfied so I can function at work.

We do understand that followers of another series were really excited about the game they thought was about to come out! And TM followers (like me) would have been the same if we'd been told the next in the Delicious series was about to come out and they changed it...doesn't matter what for...but just changed it without telling us.

Personally I'm not so excited about this game coming out anyway, this is one of my FAVE TM series but I'm used to getting it elsewhere and have had it for a month already so if BF thought this was so important to release ASAP why was there no song and dance that they'd got hold of it?

I feel sorry for those who missed out on the game they were expecting as I don't think BF will make a lot of money selling this game as the die hard fans who wanted it have already got it and completed it...all we will be doing is supporting the new players with hints on the forums.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 10:21 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Dec 20, 14 10:16 AM
Last Facebook announcement on 17/10/14 was this:

Hi Everyone! We hope you all had a great Summer and are enjoying the slide into Fall. We know that everyone is anxious for Burger Shop 3, but it is still a bit further out. We apologize to everyone who has been waiting. We are close to releasing the game we had been calling "Code Name Deflector". This game is nothing like our Burger Shop games, but hopefully some of you will find it entertaining. After that release, the push will be to finish Burger Shop 3.

I've also emailed them (before I saw this post) so might get some more info but doubt it I've just completed BS2 for the 13th time...the fact that it's the one game I have that I still play no matter what shows how much I love it!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 10:13 AM
No worries, I had to replay that level a few times before I spotted it!

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Dec 20, 14 9:57 AM
I hate the punks and the skater boys...the larger orders are ok because you can do one bit, serve someone else, do another bit of the large order etc. That way you keep them happy until you give them the last item...but the punks don't order much and are REALLY impatient! Also the skaters only tend to order one item so you only have one chance to get them at full hearts!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator