Posts created by kaitlinn

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 2, 17 3:58 PM
I am also stuck at the sliding wall: I have the sword, lever (which won't work), seeds and some basil that didn't get used in the recipe I cooked, since I skipped the puzzle so maybe I am just scre**ed...

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 2, 17 9:30 AM
you need to fix some pipes and the catapult, and you need items to help you start and maintain a fire to light the cistern.

posted in Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse on Apr 2, 17 9:28 AM
The hint won't work in the Duchess room and I cannot figure out the animal heads fountain or the sliding door. I have the lever and the sword....any help out there?

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 10:36 AM
What about the Mind of Steel Achievement?

One potion you make on the "altar" where you found the recipe; the other you can make right in your inventory.

posted in Midnight Calling: Valeria Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 17 1:00 PM
Lost my helper is not a tech issue....I just realized my new "furry friend" was a cat not a griffon...silly me.

posted in Midnight Calling: Valeria Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 17 12:48 PM
lost my griffin helper...starting the bonus chapter and I am directed to use my helper, but he's no longer there....

posted in The Secret Of Arcanesium: A Mosaic Mystery on Dec 16, 16 9:10 AM
I liked the premise, since I like nonograms, and loved the idea of combining them with a story and additional puzzles. But the puzzles were too easy, and it would have been better if you could explore more to find the objects instead of simply being led right to them and then given the clues to answer each puzzle rather than figuring out which clue is needed. I will most likely get the second episode, but I hope the developers make it more challenging.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors on Dec 9, 16 11:48 AM
Runs very slow

no problems with crashing for me on WIN 10, but the game opens and closes extremely slowly.

CAN'T FINISH BONUS GAME - MISSING GRABBER PART FROM MAIN GAME
I finished the main game before I had a change to connect the grabber part to the grabber; then the grabber part disappeared and I ended up at the very end of the bonus game without being able to finish. running windows 10

posted in Danse Macabre: Ominous Obsession Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 16 6:32 PM
Was there a game code for yesterday sale?

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 16 12:08 PM
If I remember correctly, you need to position the right hand arm of the magnet over the piece you are fishing for....

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 16 12:00 PM
have you tried using the code in a different order? I had trouble at first until I tried a different variation of the code...

posted in Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 10:04 AM
Try making a shadow with the candle

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 13, 16 1:13 PM
Totally agree... this one was a surprise gem.

thanks all! I thought that was going to be an easy one...

Has anyone been able to place the pieces for the tangram puzzle in the druids hut? I have the right pieces in place but nothing happens..is there a special way to place them?

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 1:59 PM
I hated that part too, but I went back and checked later in the game and he was gone, so I felt a little better....also hated pulling off the lobster's eye!

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 1:57 PM
Not sure, but I think it might be the game where you rotate the circles to match the animals (butterfly, beaver, spiders, squirrel, etc)

just relax and have fun!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator