Posts created by dlk_shades

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on Apr 13, 14 6:13 AM
I demoed the CE and decided to wait since I have a FREE coupon!!!!!! This is what I am getting. Of course I am going to wait until Monday, but I can hardly wait until then!!!!!

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 8, 14 7:34 AM
WOW !!!!!! Another Northern Tale !!!!! I love those vikings and all the weird things that have to do and destroy. One of my favorites after Royal Envoy (love that game series). I can't wait to get out and save this world, but other things have to come first - you mean I can't skip lunch ????? and I have to do laundry (who needs clean clothes anyway)?

As soon that I know it works on my PC off to buy it. Tho I may wait (HA HA) until next Monday - NO CHANCE.

posted in The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams on Jan 28, 14 12:50 PM
I played this game as a Beta and when it finished I wanted to find out what happened after I stopped. The game from where I ended the demo was enjoyable, but that changed as I worked on. It became very boring - tho I did finish it.

I noticed that I had to use the walkthru a lot to figure out what to do next - it was that confusing. The floor plans - map - was not any real help. You had to be on that floor in order for the map to show if you had to do anything on that floor. As someone said there is a lot of back & forth. When needed a code for something you had to remember where it as and since you had different codes for several items you had to remember what one you had already used. I can never remember them, so this is why a journal was needed.

The junkpiles have items the weren't relevant to the storyline - cowboy hats, Maple leafs. This is something I have learned to put up with in a lot of games, but it bothers me. I never play with the sound on, so I can't comment about that. I played the casual which I always do - I don't need the stress.

By the time I was getting to the end I started to skip some of the mini games. I wanted to see what the ending was, so I skipped them to get thru faster

I used a free game coupon and I felt that it was a good buy, I didn't feel the game was worth more than that. This game will go into my collection of games that I MOST LIKELY will not play again.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 15, 13 6:07 PM
I finally got it done!!!!!!!!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 15, 13 2:28 PM
I have tried and tried to get pass this level, but nothing I do works. On Utube they showed 2 viking working at the same time, but I tried that and I still get the roots before I can get anywhere. I fixed the daughter's tent first, then tried to get the druid's tent before the root arrives. I also run out of blocks to fix the druid's tent no matter what. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

I am working on the relaxed mode.

posted in Season Match 2 on Nov 5, 13 5:41 PM
Hello,
The best way is to find the corner pieces - they will lock into place in when they are correctly placed. Any piece that shows a gold bar along one edge will be in the border. Depending on where is located will show what edge of the border it will be placed in - Example: bar on top, top border.

Once again if they are placed correctly they will lock in that spot. Keep moving the border pieces along their sides to find out where they go. Do this with each side
Once the sides are locked, just start looking for pieces that match up with what is already there. A piece of scroll will match up with a scroll that is in the border somewhere. Use the the colors - dark blue, sky blue - to place the pieces.

Each time a piece is placed correctly it will lock making other matches easier. I hope that this will make things easier.

posted in Season Match 2 on Nov 5, 13 9:35 AM
Hello,
I figured out level 29. You have to use a rocket on the right side. DO NOT let the top rocket drop down from where it is. Keep burning the jewel just above the rocket (it will be slightly to the upper above the rocket). When the jewel that replaces the one the matches a 3 jewel set, destroy the box where the rocket is. It will destroy the top left leaves. What doesn't get destroyed, use the wind power up.
I hope that this he everyone.

posted in Season Match 2 on Nov 5, 13 7:28 AM
Hello,
Great game - I have all the other ones. They are all the same more or less. As someone said they are a great way to relax. Nothing mind boggling. Simple rules, bright colors, things to find, blocks to break. Yes a kid would enjoy it, so I must be a kid (almost 60) and I enjoy it.

posted in Season Match 2 on Nov 5, 13 7:25 AM
Hello,
I have all 3 of the season match games (each is slightly different). I have windows 7 and haven't had any problems. Downloaded it and started right in to play. I did buy it as soon as I knew this.

posted in Spooky Bonus on Oct 21, 13 6:16 PM
I am on the fence. I like 3M games, but it is bit basic for me. The graphs are neat. The exploding pumpkin is really funny! Decorating the house is nothing new, but I wish that I could move the decorations around to suit me (like other games by certain dev). I don't care if it is a seasonal game. If it is fun I will play it anytime want to.

The colors are a bit too bright for me, they bother my eyes after playing for awhile. I like will buy it someday as a special or DD.

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Oct 7, 13 7:15 AM
YES YES !!!!! I got this game years ago from the dev. I loved the game then and still love it. I have added new jigsaws to it many times.and still do (I admit that I do remove some that I have done so many times I almost know them by heart.) Every added feature that I have added to the game - thru the dev before BGF - has just increased the fun level.

I never thought of using some of the game wallpapers, I have only done photos, but I know now that I will since they are great for this game. Now I will have some new puzzles that I will have to now make a new section for.

I can't wait to get downloading. Now I will have to decide what I want since there are so many out there. A good project for a bad rainy day.

Hello,
I do own RE 1& 2 and have not finished 2 because of the timer, but this one ACTUALLY has a realistic timer. I do not buy any time TM games without a timer, but I had a some extra credits I hadn't used so I decided to spring for the CE edition..

I was concerned about the timer, but this timer actually realistic for the not-so-fast-clicker people. I did finish the first run thru with only running out a time maybe a dozen times (I did restart a few levels myself since I could see that time was running out), but I did finish the game.

I always would try a level a couple of times myself to see if I could do that level, before checking out the walkthru to see what I should do. Actually I generally just either forgot to do something (forgetting to add extra workers) or did the wrong thing (destroying a building I shouldn't have).

The first time thru was to get the feel of the game and at least get one star per level - I actually got 3 stars on one level !!! I now am going back thru again trying to get all 3 stars. I am doing pretty good once I remember to have one worker chopping trees for example and have another building a Cabin. I do still check the walktru to get 3 stars on that level if I can't do it myself.

. This game is fun with a lot of new improvements to make the game easier - sweeping across to get items instead of having to click on them. There is a lot of new items to have fun with and some of them do require thinking ahead, but the game is doable for us bad-hand people.

I still miss the tax collectors tho.

posted in Magic Time on Sep 8, 13 7:38 AM
I tried this game because it sounded like something I would enjoy. Well enjoy I did, but THE BOARD itself was small and uncomfortable to see. The ions were also small and dull in colors. Both of these items made the game a bad one for me. In just a few minutes my eyes the bothering me and I exited the game.

I removed it. NEAT GAME AND IDEA, BUT NO BUT BUY. Note it did have a relaxed mode.

posted in Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper on Mar 9, 13 5:15 PM
Has anyone figured this puzzle out? I touch the highlighted squares, but every time I touch a square that is highlighted all the numbers I uncovered are now not showing. Is there an order I have to do or is it just random??

I also just finished it and WOW WOW !!!!!!! I did the demo and as soon as there was a sale 2 for 1 I got it. I worked in it in bits and pieces since other things got in the way - meals (could have skipped them, but) - work (you mean I have to go? but then I can't buy more games).

I hope that there is another one like this one. HOPE HOPE. The was super and very original. I did the easy version, but I had to do some thinking and I prefer my games that way. Work is very crazy so I like to relax with my games. This game I just couldn't relax until I found out what I had to do next.

I love the time travel idea and the fact that It transports me to where I want to go. The different time dates I loved seeing how the mansion changed from something very basic to the final one.

The games were very different the the usual. The took some thinking - tho I did use the Guide for some of them.

One thing I wonder about all those flying bugs in the one time period. What did ever happen to them?? Nothing was ever said.

Diane L. Kennedy

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper on Dec 18, 12 1:21 PM
You tell me what horse would calmly stand still while the rats attack the viceroy
That horse should be miles away when that happened.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 12 9:05 PM
I DID IT !!!! I never thought that that I could move the 2 wheels. I just assumed that the were stationary. Thanks for the info. Now I can move on.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 12 7:50 AM
This is the one in the stairs. The screen shot shows how the number sequence that they should be done in, but it states that some of the gears are moved more than once. Can someone tell me exactly what order the gears must be moved by their number. I have been trying and I don't want the skip the game. Matter of Principle not to do so! If anyone can help me do to this game PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 7:53 AM
Right now I am on the fence about this game. I really enjoy all the Fishdom games - the first was I think my first MP game. I own all the others, but I am not sure about this one.

I have real fish and they act a lot like them. I don't need (or want) fish making comments about what to do next. In the other games the fish just thought about something and a small picture showed.

The fish seem more clownish that the others, but it just could be me. Right now I am leaning towards waiting for the SE or a sale to purchase it.

posted in Northern Tale on Nov 15, 12 6:43 PM
No matter how many times I try this level (relaxed) I always do not have enough gold to get anywhere. I can get the food and stone, but the gold is not close by and I need it to get things done. Please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator