Posts created by sparkers2005

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 6:11 AM
the update came through today. the problem is fixed now. enjoy the game.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 6:02 AM
same thing here . I can't even play the demo. without system cursor, their cursor just floats around screen. such a shame. I love phantasmat games. until this is fixed a no buy for me.

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 17 3:07 PM
I thought this puppetshow game was just as good as previously games. I played the whole game plus bonus game and I thought it was great. can't see any difference in ers and amax. both good developers. I love ers games . now I love amax.

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn on Apr 23, 17 3:14 PM
heatherday this is a long game for a se. almost like a bonus chapter at the end. you think you are done and it goes on more. if you have a coupon use it on this game or buy the 3.99 deal now. fantastic game very intertaining.. now I had no tech issues with it. this is a must have. you will love it.

huge worked for me in ohio. bought it without playing demo. love this series. now i'm going to see what I got. good gaming fishies

it is an organ with 2 keyboards. on the top keyboard watch for a sequence. then play same sequence on bottom keyboard. hope this will help.

posted in Royal Detective: Borrowed Life Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 17 5:13 AM
be careful about setting screensavers. I set one and my Norton virus protection said it was unsafe and would not let me have it. told me to restart and when I did so Norton deleted the screensaver. first time that ever happened before.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 16 10:55 AM
I loved this game. definitly MCF style. just with new characters. last 2 ravenhearst games were not the best. I thought the best ravenhearst games were the ones with Charles dalimar in them. but you can only do same character so many times. so this was a refreshing change to me. the way this ended makes it look like more of this series. bring them on.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 28, 16 7:56 AM
you cannot use coupons from game manager screen. go back to home page where it tells tomorrows game today. then click on tgt and buy from there. then you can put in your coupon code. hope that helps.

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 9, 16 12:38 PM
I enjoyed the game. I used a coupon too. wish there would more be more se games so I could use my coupons.

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 16 3:20 PM
no arrow on my screen. also no hint button.

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 16 3:14 PM
thank you valdy

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 16 10:22 AM
where is the skip button?

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 16 2:07 PM
I thought this one was the best of the series. beautiful graphics. nice story. I played main game and bonus chapter with no problems at all.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 16 7:14 AM
I love puppet show games. I love all ERS games. keep up the great work ERS.

I agree judy I tried windows 10 I had nothing but problems with it. I went back to windows 8.1 everything is fine now.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Dark Days to Come Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 6:53 AM
I agree with leacraw 100%

posted in Forgotten Places: Regained Castle on Jul 29, 16 2:28 PM
was not impressed at first but the more I played the better it got. almost didn't buy it but glad I did. used a coupon on it anyhow.

there were acorns which were very hard to spot because they were so tiny and blended in well. there were also morphing objects hard to spot too.

posted in Forgotten Places: Regained Castle on Jul 5, 16 5:52 AM
this is one of the worst games I've ever seen. played about 10 minutes and got a headache from it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator