Posts created by ARLENEARL

posted in Syberia on Mar 11, 10 8:36 AM
I right click and pick up second fax, it goes down left screen. When i try to pick it up from there it disappears. Need to know how to get it into the hand of the door robot. thanks!

posted in Syberia on Mar 11, 10 5:43 AM
Just bought the game. Very beginning I go into hotel. I get key at front desk but I have no tool bar to retrieve it. I have no tool bar to quit. Have to use escape then shut down the computer completely.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Mar 10, 10 11:05 AM
I am pretty much at the beginning of the game. I have the watering can found by statue in town square. I have the leaky ladle and the cut wire. I have to fix the ladle with the spout from the watering can and the cut wire. I cannot getthewatering can to enlarge to get the spout off of it..

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Mar 10, 10 5:42 AM
I right click my brains out and cannot enlargeto watering can. HELP

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Mar 10, 10 4:03 AM
I can right click my brains out and can't get inventory to enlarge so I can do things with it, i.e. the water bucket, ladle and wire. Only once did I get the bucket enlarged but had to restart game for other reasons. Now again cannot get enlargements. I am going nuts. Can someone help??

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 5, 10 4:26 AM
Thank you guys for the help. I am now going to be almost finished. Big question...
I loved return to Ravenherst and Dire manor. Are there more games like these?? i have a need for great games. This one being one of them.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 3, 10 10:16 AM
Got the round stone from grave put it where it belongs but now i can't walk back to that spot to press it.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 1, 10 1:51 AM
Put the jug under oil first. It will fill to the correct amount. Pour oil into chopper. Then fill the jug five (5) times and fill chopper five times. Put chopper cap back on and pull cord. Should start.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 28, 10 2:09 PM
I didn't do trial run first and just bought it. It is horrible!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 1:24 PM
I'm back with another problem. The cauldron... does object or water go in first. Can get water in with a splash but object won't go in. Do I enlarge object?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 8:56 AM
Thank you ever so much. You were correct. I didn't have the labels on the slides. Took a million clicks but i finally have my slides in the freezer. Cannot thank you enough!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 7:57 AM
Yes the labels are on everything. All the water viles stay together in the holder. is that right??

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 4:37 AM
I Cannot get the water onto the slides. Get the slide tray enlarged but when put water over it nothing happens. Tried enlarging the water over the slides still nothing happens. Left and right clicks do not work as well as they should.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator