Posts created by moosish2

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 22, 10 10:54 AM
greeneyes488 wrote:Well then please tell me where to turn on the chandelier I sure can;t find it! Thanx

Go to the "walkthrough" page that BFG now gives us for each game. You'll find the solution there to anything that you're stuck on.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 22, 10 10:47 AM
I absolutely loved this game! The super-realistic rendering of the scenes where the hidden objects were located was terrific! The antique objects themselves were so real, you could practically feel them!

I liked the little puzzles in between the hidden objects. I dislike games where the puzzles are too challenging and/or require a lot of visiting other rooms back and forth to obtain all the necessary items (such as Titanic, which I hated with a passion!) These puzzles were just challenging enough for someone like me, who plays to relax. Like CaptHowdy64, I, also, had to skip only one of them. As I said, I play to relax. If I start to get too frustrated, there's no point in playing! If I want a real challenge, I get out my Mensa Book of Puzzles - lol.

I also enjoyed the sound effects and the music. Nothing was overpowering; everything fit the storyline and the scenes. Great atmosphere.

I got sad as the game was coming to an end because I was enjoying it so much, but I was then happily surprised to see that they gave us a super-duper last-ditch multi-room bunch of hidden objects to find at the end. Lovely!

I highly recommend this one if you like beautifully rendered hidden object scenes, and logical-to-the-storyline medium-difficulty puzzles. I rate it an A+

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator