Posts created by chipper23

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 3, 14 3:30 PM
I went out to my sister's for a few days and had my hubby go into the game to click on the daily rewards...I didn't want to start from level 1 since I have been playing for a long,long time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 14 3:25 PM
I started around Christmas last year..I'm on level 50..Find myself having to take a break every few weeks.. gather up the courage to do those repeated scenes.

Just finished the main game and it was a huge disappointment. It was a good game but nothing like previous MCF games..I replayed the first Dire Grove last week to get in the mood and there is no comparison...The graphics are beautiful but ( I thought )the storyline was boring with too much talking and too many characters..I have played other games from Elephant that were just as good or better then this..The days of "Ravenhurst" "Return to R" Madame Fate ect are gone...I give it 3 ***.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 5:12 AM
fishwisher wrote:I just got back on and lost all progress I made this morning. Frustrated and taking a break for the rest of the day. Good luck to all.
So sorry fishwisher..This is what I fear will happen when I get back in..This is really getting frustrating..

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 5:06 AM
I am in So. Calif. and I have no connection (can't connect to server)..This happened the other day and I lost 2 days progress and 8,000 in gold..I am going to wait until it is up and running before I try to get in again.....I don't want to risk a loss of quests or money again.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 18, 14 3:26 PM
I am a scorpio as well...I bought mine about a week ago when they had the 30% off sale..Glad I did as I just read that it has been removed...Sometimes they show up in the scavenger hunts...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 14 4:12 PM
I am back in as well and this is the kicker...Two full days of progress and gold is gone ...I am just about ready to throw in the towel on this game...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 14 1:20 PM
Yes me and it looks like I have lost my $8,000...I went to open up a new tools zoom in the mining town(level 47) and it popped up with you are not connected to server..When I went back in it looked like my money was gone..I hope that zoom is opened...I spent two days getting enough gold to open that area..

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 14 1:16 PM
I just spent 2 days doing rounds and rounds of HOS to get the $8,000 to open up the new zoom in the mining town...I am on level 47..I finally got there opened up the zoom and BAM ..it is saying I am not connected to the server ..it also looks like I have lost all my money...I loaded the new update yesterday...I am really frustrated...

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 14 2:53 PM
I am on level 47 and wow it is really expensive...Just turned 60 last week..

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Oct 25, 14 7:58 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 16, 14 9:47 AM
TY...appreciate it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 15, 14 12:55 PM
i need to banish the Guru (yogi)..Can anyone tell me what items are needed to banish this guy..i saw a list for island 2 bosses but couldn't find one for island 1..TIA

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 14, 14 2:47 PM
Came here to see what was up with the chests..opened up a new plot and put on some mother's day flowers (all I had in inventory) and the chest showed up..I am waiting on a gold sell to fill up the plot ..Guess the chest can stay for now..

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 20, 14 8:09 AM
I came on here to see if it was a bug with the 50% off silver land expansion because mine is also 30%..I wish I knew the ending date as it is obviously not Aug 8th..I still need 300,000 dollars to get the expansion and I am wondering if I should purchase a boost in the event that the sale ends at midnight tonight..

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 15, 14 7:02 PM
pickleseatpeople wrote:To banish the pharaoh mummy you need 4 montezuma figurines, 4 pharaoh figurines, and 12 dried geckos. The figurines both come from the 15 men for a dead man's chest collection, and you should have lots of them.
When you banish the pharaoh mummy you get a pineapple juice and a small purse.

TY so much..Going to barter with the big guy now..

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 15, 14 1:59 PM
I need to activate The Pharoah Mummy to complete a quest..Does anyone remember what inventory is needed to complete and activate the Pharoah Mummy....Before I barter that last torch,I want to be sure I have what is needed to trade with this guy..TIA

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 9, 14 10:23 AM
Sprinkles2u wrote:I have lost a LOT of money converting things from my Collection to cash and getting my reward. Why is it not showing up?
I had the same problem a week ago..Well, today I tried to cash in some coin ( from the collections) and it was working..Thinking the glitch was fixed ,I cashed in about $5,000 only to have it stall and not give me the upgraded total...I am really upset ...I should have checked after each cash in but since it worked the first few times ....I assumed wrongly that it was fixed..

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 14 11:08 PM
victory99 wrote:I'm still not receiving my cash rewards when I turn in my collections. It takes the collection item but my cash total stays the same. Frustrating! Guess I'll just get my daily bonus and go on to other things. I've installed every update and still not fixed. Disappointed.
I am having the same problem (no cash from cashing in collections) and now my trophies have been set back to get 5 trophies(in map scenes) for 1 crystal..I have already passed the 105 mark and was working on getting the next achievement ..Very frustrating..

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 1, 14 10:48 PM
I just noticed that my trophies are set to get 5 for one crystal..I just received the diamonds for hitting the 105 mark last week...I came here to see if this was a problem I was having or a "game problem"..I am glad to see that they are going to fix this...I have spent too much time and money( in this game) and I look forward to the achievements as I know all the AK players do..Since this is being addressed, I won't send in a CS ticket and wait for the fix..TY

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator