Posts created by Columbia999

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 6, 11 5:44 AM
I love this game, but the only thing that bugs me is the woman's voice, it's so irritating. She's as annoying as the voice of Nicole Bonnet in the Art of Murder games!

Well, I was trying to hold off buying any more CEs because I don't think they are very good value most of the time; but I've played half an hour of the demo and am sorely tempted to hit the "buy" button! This game is great!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 2:29 AM
I beta tested this game the other day and absolutely loved it. Now I will have to wait till the month is up, so I can buy it, otherwise I'll have too many on my punch card!

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Mar 15, 11 7:48 AM
I have the same problem every time I try to play this game. The cursor won't move, the picture judders violently and it's just impossible to play. It must have played when I did the trial, because I never buy without trying (unless it's Virtual Villagers!). What can I do to make it work? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times but it's the same every time.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 9, 11 3:53 AM
Anyone know where it is? I've clicked everywhere. Also it's hard to research with a big red heathen scaring everyone away from the lab!

I really enjoyed the demo, and will definitely be buying the game. Unfortunately I have to make myself wait till after the New Year, as I've already clocked up the six needed for my punchcard this month. How frustrating!

Ah right, thank you, I thought I'd missed something crucial!

Can anyone tell me how to get this please? I've got the gramophone set up but it's asking for a record and I can't find it anywhere, and can't see it in the walkthrough either?
Can anyone help?

posted in Exorcist on Nov 9, 10 3:04 PM
I have all the pieces of the painting apart from the one allegedly on the front of the accordion. The hint keeps pointing me there but there is NOTHING there. Can't get any further in this silly game because of this. I notice that others have asked about this also.

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 1, 10 3:44 PM
BIG FISH, CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN ANSWER TO THE MINER'S CODE QUESTION, THAT HAS BEEN ASKED SO MANY TIMES ON HERE AND NEVER RESPONDED TO? THANK YOU!

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Oct 2, 10 1:33 PM
One of the worst and most annoying games I've ever tried. I had to uninstall it after about 15 minutes of the trial, due to the constant blather and commentary, that wasn't possible to skip half the time.
Rotten game and I certainly won't be buying it, even cut price!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Sep 5, 10 10:03 AM
Does anyone know why the debris keeps collecting again and needs constant clearing? I have placed the keystone but still have to waste a builder to clear all the time

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 3, 10 4:42 PM
I quite enjoyed this game but it was a bit short. Also, I wonder if Mr Big from Sex and the City knows that he has become a character in the game; the time travelling detective is the spitting image of him!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Aug 15, 10 12:21 PM
Ok, so what do I have to do? Tried saving the game but it just brings me back to the puzzle every time.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jul 27, 10 4:10 PM
I have been upstairs and clicked on both doors, but the key never appears in the following conversation with Jack.
Edit: Aha!!!! What I didn't do was go up the stairs to the first floor, just the ground floor. Finally I have got the key, now all I need to do is that horrible sliding puzzle to get the secret door open. I hate those things, wish there was a skip option!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Jul 25, 10 2:57 PM
I've done everything I need to do, but the key dialogue with Jack never appears, no matter how much I talk to him. I'm completely stuck now because the rolled up newspaper will never pick up the key. Can anyone help??

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 25, 10 2:26 PM
I hated this game. It was way too short, it only seemed about half an hour after the trial ended that the game ended as well and I felt cheated. A lot of the puzzles were virtually impossible and just had to be done from the walkthrough, as it would have taken for ever to work them out, especially the ones with the lights and stairs. The business of picking up the Dream Jewels was a major pain, as you have to click three times on each stone to pick it up, which was time-consuming and boring.
I preferred the Chosen Child, and felt that this one was very poor value for money, even at $2.99! A pretty looking game but not much substance to it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator