Posts created by nellyandjohnny

posted in Nightmare Realm on Sep 5, 11 2:11 PM
Really LOVED this game! I love adventure games where HOG's/IHOG's don't dominate and this one is perfect. Great story (even got a bit weepy at the end) and lovely clear graphics. One I will definitely play again!

posted in Nightmare Realm on Sep 5, 11 2:10 PM
Really LOVED this game! I love adventure games where HOG's/IHOG's don't dominate and this one is perfect. Great story (even got a bit weepy at the end) and lovely clear graphics. One I will definitely play again!

posted in Emma and the Inventor on Jun 2, 11 3:12 PM
I have one thing to say ...'those darn pipes!' They are driving me insane..I've abandoned the game after having bought it and daren't uninstall in case I want to drive myself mad again, as it took so long to install!! Oooh for a 'skip' button...

posted in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery on Jun 2, 11 3:07 PM
I thought this was really cute and something different to try at last! I liked the mini-games (apart from the one near the end with the boxes, which drove me insane!) and the story line was entertaining with a nice sense of humour. I wasn't sure at first but suddenly found myself hooked. If you like adventure games and want something different to 'dark and creepy' this is a really nice change.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden on Jun 2, 11 3:01 PM
I finally think I've played enough games now to feel confident in reviewing..and I have SO used reviews in my decisions to purchase. Anyway, really liked this one. Nice adventure game and good graphics..my only downer and it's a mild one, is that the HOGs seemed to come in bunches and sometimes, it's nice to have a gap between them...you turn the corner and 'ooop there's another one'. Liked the mini-games a lot and I agree, it was nice not having to move back and forth too far to find clues. Thumbs up! - plus got it in the sale so double whammy!

posted in The Fool on Apr 14, 11 6:26 AM
And the same for me! Thank God it's a great game otherwise I'd be really cheesed off. Right, back to the beginning then....

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on May 3, 10 6:42 PM
I agree...the best game I've played yet..being quite new to PC games. Really quite magical and was sorry when it came to end! Also enjoyed the Briar Rose game

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 18, 10 1:51 AM
Fuses! - Luckily I'm still on the demo, however I picked up all 12 fuses from the box and when I came to fit them, only 7 appear. There's nothing left in my inventory. The other 5 have completely vanished!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 18, 10 1:42 AM
I picked up all 12 of the fuses from the box...now when I've come to fit them in the actual fuse box, I only have 7 and there isn't even a 'skip puzzle' so I can overlook that. I hope I'm not being stupid here somehow but I can't work it out!

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 10, 10 3:10 AM
I bought the repair kit and it went straight to the workshop itself and won't budge! Also, my peeps, two of them, won't repair the bird bath! Any tips? I'm stuck...

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 25, 10 5:58 PM
I can't either...luckily hadn't paid for it. Very frustrating! Did you manage to sort it out?

posted in Vampireville on Mar 25, 10 5:54 PM
I just started the trial and am stuck on chapter 2!! The toothpaste won't pick up; I've clicked it EVERYWHERE! Very frustrating so I quit

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator