Posts created by kpajak

Oh I feel your pain! Very frustrating game, hint system sucks! lol No idea where I'm going, and I'm in the bonus chapter. Hopefully next CE will be better. Happy Gaming!

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 13 9:17 AM
Same problem here, downloaded quickly, but the game is very slow and jumpy, did all the troubleshooting steps, no luck, have to wait til' it's fixed, very frustrating.

ok, this is the second game in a week that has a glitch in it, very frustrating, I'm also getting the white boxes when I need to get the acid. I've uninstalled and reinstalled no luck, and I was loving this game. GRRRRR

posted in Dreams from the Past on Sep 26, 12 4:02 AM
Oh well, I don't have ironing to do, but I do have a floor that needs washing, lol

Very boring, no directional hint, spoiled with the Dark Parables series . Maybe tomorrows game will be a winner.

One word describes this game, FABULOUS! It was nice that the objects were a bit larger than the past parable games, easier on the eyes!

One word: fabulous!

Hi all, almost done with this game, it's a really good game except for the same mini puzzles, very boring, the same game over and over. Not a fan of that part of it, otherwise graphics, music, theme, very good.

posted in Titanic's Keys to the Past on Jul 18, 12 3:37 AM
Hi all, another dud, too bad, was looking to enjoy a game on this yet another hazy hot and humid day! Unable to navigate, photo fragments boring,as well as the hog's, boring.Hopefully tomorrow will bring better weather and a better game!

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 12 5:15 PM
Hi, it's not your computer, mine is new and the same thing happened, no explanation, just annoying

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 12 6:18 AM
BearKat, I'm having the same problem, slow and jerky, very frustrating.

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 12 10:20 AM
Hi all, am missing 1 coin to purchase chain saw, help! lol

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 25, 12 2:47 AM
Hi all, one word for this game....boring.

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 14, 12 5:31 AM
Hi all, too much dialogue, confusion as to what to do at times, you can click and click and still not know what you're suppose to do, and I am a hardcore CE player. The graphics are clear, but as I already posted, too much dialogue. If you love HO's this will be for you, without the adventure thrown in. A no buy for me.

Does anyone know where the handle for the safe is? I went to the center, found the gold piece on the left, but no handle on the right. I've read and reread the SG, but no luck, thanks!

Great Game, graphics clear, not cloudy like so many out there, music ok, voices in keeping with the theme of the game. Not too easy, not too hard, a great game all over.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 23, 12 2:47 AM
thank you thank you thank you!

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 12 8:12 PM
I am so stuck, I have the 5 rings, the numbers are on the grave, but unable to get the chest puzzle to work, and I have added the missing ring to the trunk. also, I have the 1/2 ice heart, I have read the SG many times, please help! thanks

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 12 7:52 PM
Hi all, I have the 5 rings, the numbers are on the grave, all I have left is 1/2 ice heart, I want to do the chest puzzle but it says I have to figure out the grave symbols,,,, and focus light on the 5 rings....I've read the SG many times, please help! thanks!

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 5, 12 5:19 AM
Hi all, well, after 5 minutes I was so bored, guess I'm spoiled by the CE's this was very babyish. Happy Superbowl Day to All!!!!

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 24, 11 6:55 AM
Hi all, I found the hidden items quite small, the lag between scenes was a bit too long, a no buy for me, guess I'm spoiled with CE's.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator