Posts created by caput

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 23, 14 12:09 PM
I only played around ten minutes also and found the game jerky. Seems like this may be one they have brought out of mothballs. No buy for me for sure.

posted in Mosaics Galore on Nov 25, 13 8:19 AM
I love this game also but it is another sneaky way to get us to buy more to play more and that I will not do.

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Sep 10, 13 9:23 AM
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed playing this game. At first it looked very dated but... well as someone else said it fits the period and the sparkles do not bother me in this game as much as they have in others. Definitely a buy for me.

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 13 5:52 AM
Same thing here Valdy, game plays flawlessly but freezes when you want to leave

posted in Left in the Dark: No One on Board on Aug 28, 13 5:10 AM
This game is really rudimentary with rather clutzy graphics and movement. The whole idea of a ship that has lost its crew is interesting but the game does not grab your attention. I just found it very dated and dark. So it is a no buy for me.

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer on Aug 25, 13 10:46 AM
I guess everyone is different because I hate collecting things in games and that makes this game an asset for me. I enjoyed playing it more than I thought I would -really liked the princess. It's a buy for me.

I loved this game but am wondering how long it is as I finished the free part in just over half an hour. I am hoping it is sufficiently long enough to buy because it is a thoroughly enjoyable game.

posted in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek on Aug 5, 13 8:58 AM
I just finished this game and I absolutely loved it! Was a bit dubious at first with the question box parts but quickly got over that. It is scary, fun and the snakes did not bother me a bit. Did find myself trying to hurry to save people and was so sorry when I hit the end. I would recommend this game highly.

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 13 3:16 PM
Just finished the game and thought it was one of the best I have ever played. Really clear objectives, great jump map and interesting plot and characters. I was so sorry to come to the end of it and really hope the developers come out with more games of this caliber.

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 13 8:07 AM
Well I tried to like it but did not succeed The graphics are appealing, but the characters just did not grab my attention. And I found the movement really awkward. Did not finish the demo and will not be purchasing the game.

I'm with Spratty on this one. I just did not like it. Tried to like it but it just never grabbed my attention. Going to give this one a go by.

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 2, 13 12:21 PM
Loved mushroom age, hated this one almost from the start. The movement is kind of 'jerky' and I found the attire of the main character rather offensive. Why do heroines always have to wear very low cut tops.

I did not last more than twenty minutes and I really like adventure games. No buy for me for sure.

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 13 11:12 AM
Same here. And the hint button is frozen or rather just not working. Called for help and she wanted me to send a dr. felix report because she said it looked as if the direction for the game to continue was not working. I hate Dr. Felix reports, don't think I should have to send them and really, really think a game should work!

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on Jun 10, 13 7:58 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the game until the weird ending which tied up nothing and left you hanging. Quite annoying after the wondering- almost felt as if they ran out of imagination and just threw something in.

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 13 10:34 AM
Ok, I kind of liked it and was thinking that my playing must have vastly improved as I was finding it so easy. Then alas, I read the other comments and everyone is finding it easy so I guess I am not all that advanced! Anyway I kind of liked it but not as a CE. Did like the graphics but the whole scenario is a bit labored IMO.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 21, 13 8:25 AM
This one is not for me. Just found it annoying from almost the start, objects, even with enhanced lighting are hard to find, sound effects are irritating. And I like HOGs but there are too many of them.

posted in Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix on May 10, 13 9:39 AM
Contrary to what others are saying, I am really enjoying this game. The artistic effort is much appreciated and, for a change, I don't even mind the music background. It is a little difficult understanding the flow at the beginning but I found that, once I was into the game, it became much more understandable. This one is certainly a buy for me.

posted in Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance on Apr 7, 13 8:56 AM
Just finished the demo and it is a buy for me! I like the story line and really did not find the background all that grainy as some have. I found it just challenging enough to keep me interested without being so frustrating that I had to resort to help.

posted in Royal Gems on Apr 7, 13 7:20 AM
I'm disappointed also. Sunday is the day for me that I can settle down and really play the new game with both time and enjoyment. Please BF, I hope this is not the beginning of a bad trend.

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... on Feb 2, 13 7:47 PM
Loved everything about the game. It caught my interest from the start and kept it until the end. Really intriguing characters and a nice touch of humour. And a nice little twist at the end. Thanks developers.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator