Posts created by ZoeCan

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 21, 11 8:58 AM
I forgot to mention that you need to be sure to gather all of the items in the order that they are given. You get bonus points for doing this as well. I received well above the expert level of money every time by doing this.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 21, 11 8:35 AM
Remember to chain your cooking tasks - gather all of the food items for all three clients before you mix, boil, bake, cut, or fry. Then do those tasks. You will get a chain bonus for each.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 21, 11 7:24 AM
I really love this game! I have played through once already in relaxed mode with golds in everything. Now comes the tough part of playing through again in timed mode!

So glad to see BF coming out with more good TM games! WOOT.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 20, 11 12:16 PM
You cannot move on when it asks you to keep cleaning...you just have to keep cleaning! It is annoying, but that's how it works....

posted in Wedding Salon on Feb 12, 11 12:25 PM
Yeah, it is tough, but just keep trying. =] You will get it! I had to play it several times.

posted in Wedding Salon on Feb 12, 11 12:22 PM
I have been trying for two days to get expert on 9-2! (It's the one with only one chair)
I can't get it to save my life....any tips will be very much appreciated!

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Jan 2, 11 9:23 AM
Gamers have been requesting a fix on this for weeks - who knows why they have not issued an update. Pretty disappointing.

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 11, 10 3:55 AM
This was the best tip EVER! Thanks so much! (I can't believe I missed it - I feel pretty lame.) =]

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Nov 28, 10 2:32 PM
Obviously talking about Scotland 2. The game is great, keep playing! Hopefully this glitch will be repaired with an update.

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Nov 27, 10 8:41 AM
In the same spot. I have expert on every other level but Scotland 2! I have tried everything I can think of, but cannot get past 400. How can this be? I am wondering if there is some hidden trick to it - or if it is just some sort of programming error.

posted in Aerie - Spirit of the Forest on Nov 2, 10 3:15 AM
I have the same constant blinking issue. Had this problem with Country Harvest as well, and even with the update, could never get past the problem. Very frustrating, because I love the TM games!

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 10 5:25 PM
HA! Agree, sub level is a bugger. I'll keep working it - that's why I love the cooking dash games! =]

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Oct 9, 10 4:31 AM
Thanks for the tip, you were spot on! Once I built all of the factories, orders came in like crazy. I'm loving it.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Oct 7, 10 4:36 PM
Hmmm. Okay. I guess I was just hoping for something more. I wanted to be asked for the ticket booth, the pearl necklace, and the sushi and such. Oh well.....

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 7, 10 12:12 PM
I loved this game! I am a HUGE fan of 'My Kingdom for the Princess' and of 'Royal Envoy' so this was a godsend for me! I hope they come out with more like this! =]

PS: anxiously awaiting the sequel to 'Royal Envoy' that is my top favorite!

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Oct 7, 10 9:59 AM
I have been playing endless mode for a few days, have racked up millions (literally) of stars and coins - but it won't ask me to make anything other than cakes, or gather anything but caviar and fish. Anyone else having this problem?

BTW - I love this game! Great new twist on FF. =]

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 25, 10 4:47 AM
The recent update didn't fix the flashing screen issue for me, still unplayable. Oh well.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Aug 23, 10 11:10 AM
I totally wait for the new Farm Frenzy's to come out! I buy before I even use the hour trial. I love them! =]

Can't wait for the next!

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 12, 10 2:01 PM
I LOVE this game! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for finally offering another time management! I'm already looking forward to WD 5 and I haven't even finished this one! WOOT.

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 8, 10 6:11 AM
Same problem here - flashing screen in Vista. I wait and wait for new TM games, and it really frustrates me when they FINALLY offer one and it doesn't work properly! I wish BF would get off of the HOG trip and bring us more TM games!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator