Posts created by flossytj

Have played the other games in this series, but found I wasn't immediately hooked in this one. Completed the demo in 20 mins, so I am put off to buy the ce, may get the se but will wait and see.

posted in Scrabble on Mar 21, 13 1:44 AM
i love scrabble ( sad sack that I am!! ) and really enjoyed playing the game. As mentioned before, there seems to be alot of words that are in everyday use ( in England ) that are either unacceptable or they have the American spelling, which makes the game a bit frustrating ! but as a whole a good game and definitely made a change from the usual HOS/adventure games.

posted in Chimeras: Tune Of Revenge on Mar 10, 13 7:49 AM
pinkmarigolds. i agree with you, the only thing I didn't like about the game was that awful cockney accent!! (I'm a brit too) so to our American cousins, we all don't sound like that !!!!

posted in Chimeras: Tune Of Revenge on Mar 8, 13 4:19 AM
after the download gets past approx. 50% - 60% the rest of the download is fast !!Have now played the demo, although there was a glitch just as you receive the card and bomb from the soldier. To get out of this I came out of the game totally, as a message comes up there is an error? and then started the game from where I left off, no further probs. Just bought the game with a credit can't wait to play some more

posted in Chimeras: Tune Of Revenge on Mar 8, 13 3:05 AM
Thought it was my computer!! still only 30% after 1hr 30 mins, never usually this slow I just hope it's worth the wait

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life on Mar 4, 13 8:46 AM
me again! if I remember right the symbols are a coil, a the sign that vaguely looks like a wing !! for the first two, and then the sign that looks like a quarter of a cartwheel!! and the last one looks like an upside down capital A!!! (excuse my descriptions I'm a Brit!!)

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life on Mar 4, 13 8:41 AM
have you looked back in your journal? you should find it there,

posted in The Lake House: Children of Silence on Jan 23, 13 8:07 AM
have finished the game, really good, but I really don't think you need a walkthrough!

try giving the boot to the big dog so he can sniff it??

posted in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville on Nov 5, 12 4:37 AM
the bucket is inside the ferry boat, you need to hook it out

have finished the demo, and there are no HO but did find the story line good and funny in parts, especially the hamster!

I finished the normal game, with a congratulations you have now finished the game and now entitled to play the bonus section. But when I pressed play it has taken me back to the very beginning of the game no bonus can anyone help?

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 16, 12 7:17 AM
have tried everything that i have got to put on the dinind room table but nothing works. The hint button just keeps circling the far chair! any ideas?

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 21, 12 4:13 AM
when you've got all the parts of the doll, give them back to the witch in the mirror.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 3, 12 3:49 AM
Please help. I have the same experience as others, have played as a new name, and have uninstalled and then reinstalled the game, but still no joy, I can't get further than 'thank-you for playing the demo'

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 12 7:18 AM
hi brooklyngrandma, have another look in the crypt, in the coffin on the right

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 9:01 AM
thought this game boring, HOG to easy, can click away to your hearts content on as many objects as you like and not penalised, you don't have to look at what to find? needless to say I will not buying

posted in Nemo's Secret: Vulcania on Dec 14, 11 7:21 AM
same thing happened to me, but it did work eventually, make sure the handle is right over where it is supposed to go, have fun it's a brilliant game.

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Nov 17, 11 8:25 AM
Pertigal wrote:
peh4psu wrote:I know everyone is getting tired of the same type of scenario in some of the games. What are your suggestions for a different type of game? Just curious.....

OK, I know it's not a review, but I can't resist.....trapped in the shopping mall at night....but something is after my credit cards! lol Actually, it's an excellent question.

Only a quick suggestion, I would like to see more games like Delaware St John, does anyone know if there are going to be anymore in the series? Also i really enjoyed Rhiannon and the four branches, anybody agree?

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Oct 18, 11 8:12 AM
how did I miss that!!!! thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator