Posts created by zara137

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 25, 15 5:34 PM
Same issue here - tried different tool combos. I always have ONE ghost left. Very frustrating. I'm not sure there is a "trigger" for the ghosts. They seem to come out at different times each time I attempt it. Besides if building a field is a trigger, what are you supposed to do - destroy it and build it again? How do you "re-trigger"? Not sure I understand that. Wish there were some reliable hint sites.

19A
 posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 25, 15 5:29 PM
I have completed the game - (did not get all the achievements) - but still cannot get Gold on 19A or 31. 19A I don't even get close - tried several different tool combos, watched walkthrough, - getting very frustrated after at least 50 attempts.
[Level 31 I am always left with one ghost when time runs out.]

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 7, 15 10:22 AM
Are you sure you have enough supplies and have cleared the obstacles? I had no problem with it.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Apr 5, 15 2:51 PM
When does the booster take effect - on click? on pick up? or on reaching camp with item?
This is important when you are changing boosters during game.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Feb 10, 15 4:24 PM
I like these Monument Builder games, but I gave up on this one 2/3 of the way through because I have replayed the lower levels so many times, I'm bored. I try to conserve my gems, but I barely make 3 stars as it is. It's too frustrating. The game designers messed up on this one in my opinion. If they update it somehow, I might reconsider replaying.

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 5, 15 8:32 AM
Unfortunately that is what I had to do also. I could not find a way to change modes either. (Another tip for the developers I guess.) I found the timed mode to be a lot harder to reach 3 stars after about level 10.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Feb 1, 15 7:34 AM
This is directed to the developers. Do not place hidden items on the edges of the game. We have menus that are not movable and sometimes block these items. Therefore, we can never complete the achievements because we cannot see or grab these items. I found this to be an issue on two levels of this game as did many others. I find it very hard to believe that these games get tested. Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed the game but was very frustrated that I could not get all the hidden items due to this issue, which made it basically a waste of my time.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Feb 1, 15 7:25 AM
In all of the Monument Builder games, there is a GEM issue. People tend to use their gems to complete levels in time, and run out of them fast. In only one of these games, we were allowed to buy gems with our points. Most people do not like having to replay levels to obtain more gems. The levels are very challenging without using the gems and often three stars are not attainable. Otherwise I enjoy these games. When they first came out they were full of glitches and I had to stop playing them for a while.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Jan 31, 15 9:20 AM
fix roads; and where there are damaged buildings, fix them by building what you need, such as a farm, bank, quarry, whatever.

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Jan 19, 15 2:23 PM
I saw a post on silver on this level. But I'm working on Gold. The best I can get in normal mode is 2 stars. I run out of time every attempt. Any suggestions?

posted in Build-a-lot World on Jan 16, 15 2:30 PM
I don't see hipsoft anywhere. I don't want to save. I want to delete so I can restart game.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Jan 12, 15 1:11 PM
Has anyone been able to make the achievement on this level? I cannot figure out to NOT go into the forest.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Nov 24, 14 8:25 AM
I'm not having a problem playing since I played the first two. But I am having a problem reaching gold. Wish there was a walkthrough.

posted in Green City on Aug 14, 14 3:27 PM
Well I don't know what I am doing wrong but I cannot make this level with 3 stars. I have read all these posts several times - tried about every method I can think of and I still run over on time. But I am persistent and will keep trying.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 14, 14 10:00 AM
I finally got level 44 with almost no time to spare.
On Level 45, I am tying Fenrir while the gold is flashing and lose by about a second. GRRRRR. Btu at least I am much closer than I was.

YAAAAYYY I finally finished the game and have ALL the rewards. Yippee.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 13, 14 9:48 PM
I cannot even come close to gold on these two levels. I have read the posts on them and I follow the method and I still can't get it in time. I am a fast clicker and I anticipate my moves. I have tried alternate methods also. But I always seem to run short of something and end up waiting which costs me time. Bravo to those who have done it. I did fine on all the other levels, found all objects, and hit all awards to this point. But these two levels are hard.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 10, 14 9:05 PM
I have tried his level multiple times and always fall short on last builder.
Followed ricoblade to the letter and still couldn't make it. Just not enough gold in time even with +1 as directed in post. tried other ways too - no luck.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Aug 6, 14 4:51 PM
Glitch level 46 - will not let me cut down tree even after pelican fed.
Tried level 3 times - same issue.

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Aug 6, 14 2:02 PM
@wrinkly: I'm with you. At first I did not even realize you could purchase the gems and then to save money or points or whatever, I replayed levels to get them free. But that got boring. I did great until Level 24 when even with the bonuses, the 3 stars were hard to get. I don't know why they thought players would like that. Many of these monument games are full of glitches. There was one I never finished because of it. I like them, but not sure it's worth the hassle at this point.

posted in The Tiny Tale 2 on Aug 4, 14 10:54 PM
I would really love to know how the developers get the times they state.
We don't know the ins and outs of the games as they supposedly do. I would love to see a walk through just for beating those!!! The tasks aren't done very quickly.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator