Posts created by palegoldfish

Just to let everyone know, Emily's Message in a Bottle Platinum Edition has just been released on that other gamesite.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist on Jul 9, 16 2:14 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. I have the London Caper I bought a while ago and tried to find the others and suddenly they're all gone. I guess BFG doesn't do business with PopCap games anymore.

posted in Back to Bed on Jun 21, 16 6:47 AM
I downloaded this game and was going to try it out to review it but as soon as I downloaded it, the first thing that popped up was 'controller recommended'. A picture of a game controller was pictured. So I don't think this is a game that could be played on a PC with a mouse, It didn't say anything about this when I looked at the recommendations for the game prior to downloading, so this message will save some people the trouble of downloading a game they can't play.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 16 7:48 PM
I prefer the Emily games.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Secrets of Magic: The Book of Spells on May 16, 16 7:32 AM
Well, the people who like match 3 games must be in seventh heaven right now. There seems to be an abundance of that type lately.

posted in Nanny Mania on Mar 2, 16 10:58 AM
Why is there no demo for this game?

posted in Finders on Feb 19, 16 11:06 AM
You've probably have figured it out by now but incase you didn't, the map is in the lower left hand corner of your screen. It looks like a compass.

posted in Pickers on Feb 7, 16 5:38 AM
Sorry this post is so late, but the reason big fish has given in the past for locking threads is posts not being responded to for 180 days.

They now lock the posts if they've been inactive 90 days.

I love games where there's morphing objects, but not enough to put up with the helpers. I really hate ELF at this point.

As fast as they came out with this one, there can't possibly be anything unique about it from the last one they put out! This is shameless! They are simply taking advantage of us at this point. All members should boycott this game! This TM isn't anymore worthy of a CE than the last one.

posted in Bella Design on Jan 22, 16 5:27 AM
The teenagers absolutely ruin this game.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 14, 16 11:48 AM
It is January 2016 I still have a hard time passing the first (French) restaurant because of the game crashing. Buyers beware. It is a true test of patience playing this game.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 8, 16 7:47 PM
Thanks anntiem

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Jan 8, 16 7:38 PM
They should have given you the option of using your system cursor.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 8, 16 7:04 AM
What's an Opuntia?

Are you wondering what food you can't serve them?

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Dec 20, 15 2:59 AM
Unfortunately no.

posted in Big City Adventure: Shanghai on Nov 4, 15 6:20 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Sep 21, 15 1:46 PM
There is a man standing by the gold mines that looks like Hercules, but isn't. You have to click on him to get Hercules to get rid of him. Make sure the real Hercules isn't blocked by food or wood.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator