Posts created by peanutfish

posted in RealMYST on Jan 20, 11 1:44 PM
I have been hopeing that bigfish would get this game..Looking forward to playing it.

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Jan 3, 11 4:37 PM
joysdelight5 wrote:Hi peanutfish thanks for your help, much appreciated..Happy new year..
Your Welcome and have a Happy New Year!

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Jan 3, 11 3:28 PM
Hi Joysdelight, Welcome to the Pond!

If you go to the All Games Forums, you can find the Clockwork Tower, Click on it and it will take you to the Clockwork Tower thread. There you will be able to access a walkthrough for the game, or you can ask about getting help.

Here is a link, you can paste into your browser:

www.bigfishgames.com/blog/lost-in-time-the-clockwork-tower-walkthrough/

eta, the link, thanks trekkie.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 2, 11 6:29 PM
Hi, Morganbaby,

Welcome to the Chit-Chat- Corner.

Hope you come back and join us in our discussions some time.

Have a good evening.

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on Jan 1, 11 1:35 PM
Having a lot of fun in this game. Well worth the DD price.

What is nice about this game, you can build your hints up by finding all of the question marks.
Got to the last level of the game. Had almost everything done in the pyramid/temple.
Shut the game down to go look for a walkthrough. (got stuck) Went back into the game. It is making me start from the beginning of the last level. lol

This game gets a little harder on each consecutive level.

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Dec 20, 10 6:52 PM
Hi Bridlepath,

Welcome to the Pond!

Check the All Games Forums on the left of Chit-Chat-Corner. Click the C or scroll down to the C's and click on your game. It should be in there somewhere.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 15, 10 6:19 PM
Will have to go and check out the demo....Looking forward for it's release.

Thanks Gabby, for the information.

posted in Age Of Oracles: Tara`s Journey on Dec 12, 10 8:03 AM
Hi 0Jade,

Welcome to the Pond!

Swimming out of here to go demo game. See you around the pond!

peanut

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 5, 10 9:16 PM
Think Awakening got Gamenapped!?!

.*anxciously waiting for an answer*....

Hi, Basketlady

I do not have an answer for you. Maybe someone will come in and know the answer to your question. Just wanted to pop in and say:

Welcome to the Pond!

Hi Partybear,
Welcome to the CCC. Better known as The Pond.

I have not played any of the 13th skull, yet.

If you go into the All Games Forums, up at the top of the page, next to Chit-Chat Corner and go to the M's. Find MCF: 13th Skull. Click on that and it will take you to the game page where you can find a walkthrough.

Hope this helps...

peanut

posted in Fishdom on Oct 17, 10 7:06 PM
Hi, Leastar,
Welcome to the chit chat corner forum. Click on the All Game Forums next to the chit-chat corner. There you will be able to go to the page that will have your answers.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 8, 10 1:40 PM
Hi Linda1966,
Have no idea what game you are playing. If you write the name of the game in the Search All Forums, over on the top right hand side of the screen, it will take you to the game forum site where you can ask your question, find your queston already answered, or a walkthrough to help you.

Welcome to the Pond!

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 27, 10 7:22 AM
Hi, Katma61, Welcome to the Chit Chat Corner Forum.

On the right side of the page look for the Search All Forums. Type in Snark Busters. It will take you to the Snark Busters game page, where you can type in your questions or find a walkthrough for help.

Hope this helped you out.

peanut

posted in Royal Envoy on Aug 21, 10 4:43 PM
tayers, you won't be disappointed. It's a fun game!

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 20, 10 12:11 PM
Hi, Slowtoo, Welcome to the CCC.

Top of the page you will find Search All Forums. Type Snark Busters in there and it will take you to the Snark Buster page where you will find your answer. You can post questions Or there is a walkthrough.

Hope this helped.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 6:46 AM
letsdoit wrote:when i opened the webpage this a.m....was i surprised...before this had not heard of the game...what brought my attention was the word 'snark'...in our neck of the woods we youngsters used to travel to the kern river edge in the dark of evening with an unsuspecting snark hunter...no clue what was looking for but played along...i recall the ppppooooop scared out of me...was the only one not laughing...but then we all were having some fun....where did the word 'snark' originate from?....ANYWAY...watched demo, will say yes to the trail....

Hi, Letsdoit, Sure you are not thinking of "Snipe" hunting.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Aug 10, 10 8:13 AM
Hi, Pixie45, Welcome to the CCC.

On the right side of the screen, near the top, you will see Search All Forums. Type the name of the game you are needing help with in there. It will take you to the game site page for that game. There will usually be a walkthrough on the page and questions/answers.

Hope this helps.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 7, 10 11:12 AM
Jemsee, Welcome to the Pond!
I have the other Samantha Swift games and liked them all!
Looking forward to getting this one.
Happy gaming!

peanut

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 4, 10 5:12 PM
I have read rave reviews in here about this game. Going to buy it when it gets to BF.
Thanks PurpleRabbit, Do you know when?

peanut

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator