Posts created by pchy

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 16 4:42 PM
The hint button is telling me to click on the journal in the lower left by the menu. The book says "The laptop was locked and an old clock marked midnight" You click on the far left for "midnight", then the book closes and you are supposed to put it somewhere in the room. The glowing book disappears if it is taken away from area of the laptop. What do you do with this, I can't go any farther

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 16 8:15 AM
I click on the midnight symbol in the book but don't know where to put it. Anything I try in the room the symbol goes back to the book. what am I to do with the glowing book/midnight symbol?

I have been on "pins and needles" waiting for this game, the sneak peak beta was so much fun. The ability to fly and change size are so much fun! I love this game, keep up the good work! My only complaint is the jumping mushroom hint, either just glowing or returning to size would have been better. Thanks again for a great game, looking forward for more games in the future.

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to France on Sep 19, 16 12:13 PM
where is the store to buy things? What does the earned gold do?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 16 4:53 AM
Amazeman, stick around, this is an amazing site!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Florry's Well Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 16 8:55 PM
the SG says to play a HOP by the bar but I don't have a HOP. I turned on "sparkles" in the menu but still nothing shows up where it's supposed to be. I can't go further until I get something from the HOP.

posted in 7 Roses: A Darkness Rises on Jun 22, 16 6:05 AM
I have moved everything where it's not touching anything else and I still can't pick up the necklace----?

posted in Elves vs. Goblin Mahjongg World on Jun 7, 16 6:40 AM
don't like the time limit on each set. I have a ball mouse and it's hard for me to meet the time frame. You don't have an option to turn it off

posted in European Mystery: The Face of Envy on May 14, 16 11:46 PM
how do you blow up the bomb in the street? There's no fuse to light it....

posted in Black Swan on May 3, 16 9:50 AM
what do you use to get the key down from the tree and where is it?

posted in Psycho Train on Nov 17, 15 10:51 AM
I can't find the combination for the lock on the wooden chest, what to do with the green buttons on suitcase, how to clean the camera, or what to do with the symbols on the mirror. When I use the hint button it just takes me to these areas but not what to do. Can anyone help me with these problems?

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Oct 9, 15 8:10 AM
where is the hint button?

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 14, 15 4:51 AM
I agree, this game is so much fun. I love the Peter Pan idea, who didn't love him and Tinkerbell as a kid? I usually go for the CE's with the bells and whistles but this is so refreshing ...can't wait to buy it and see where the adventure takes me.

posted in Kronville: Stolen Dreams on Sep 14, 15 4:44 AM
I'm following the dialog and it seems correct, all is explained in what to do

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony on Sep 12, 15 2:02 AM
how do you get a broom to sweep the snow away by the whirling witch? I thought something might be done with the reeds in the pot?

I can't find morphing objects either. I've had 2 scenes and don't see any .. any help?

map
 posted in Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time on Aug 15, 15 10:05 PM
the only thing showing on the map is my location, how do you get it to show areas where something needs to be done?

thanks, going back to the

I have the knife blade but need the handle to the well to get the saw handle, where is the well handle?

what do you do after you pick the three symbols for the girl, the lion appears but there isn't a picture of what to do. I tried several choices but to no avail. SG didn't show what to do either

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator