Posts created by Kayen59

Is anyone else having an issue with clicking on the hint button and it tells you to go somewhere and when you click on the hint button again it tells you to go back to where you were before? I am having this issue, and it is getting really annoying. If I am missing something tell me dont sent me back to where I just was before I hit the hint button.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 14 8:40 AM
I thought I was the only one having this issue, I hope they fix it before I finish the game.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 11, 14 9:03 AM
Nancy Drew games are not created by BFG, that is why there is no trial version. I have been playing Nancy Drew games ever since they started coming out and love everyone of them.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 14 12:14 PM
I do not get some of these games. I try to play them on my PC which runs windows 8.1 I run into problems. I play the same game on my laptop which is running the same Windows 8.1 and I have had no problems at all, I was able to get the last pages for the book and I am almost done. What the heck is going on, and why does it run on my laptop and not my PC????? I am stumped

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 14 5:20 AM
I would like to know when this game is going to be fixed, it seems that too many people are having issues that Tech Support cannot fix. Instead of telling us to contact Tech Support why don't you listen to what people are posting here and just fix the issues. I really would like to finish this game, it gets so frustrating to get almost finished to have a glitch hold me up. Please fix it already!!!!!!!!

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 14 5:33 PM
Just want to know if and when a fix for this game is going to happen. I really like playing this game and would love to finish it.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 14 6:24 AM
There are a lot of people that are having the same problem. BGF is supposed to be fixing this issue. I would love to finish the game.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 14 2:44 AM
I do apologize Tiger for my post the other day, I am just getting a little frustrated with the problems I a having with BFG lately. I do hope that there is a fix and soon I would like to finish the game.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 14 5:30 AM
I did read your post Tiger but I guess you did not read mine and thank you challis3 for saying that there is an error in this game.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 14 9:10 AM
I am at the last chapter in the game and I do not have the last pages so I cannot get the letter to finish the game. Guess I am going to get rid of this game

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 14 7:04 AM
I cannot seem to find the last pages to the book so I cannot get the letter and the stamp which means I cannot finish yet another game. Getting a little bit annoyed with this always happening. Can anyone help me with this so I can finish the game. Thank you

I have been having the same problem with the menu button, and my profile is "Developer" and now my hint button does not seem to work. Getting a little frustrated at this point almost want to delete the game. Come on Big Fish fix the problem

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 13 2:51 AM
Has anyone else had an issue with their profile being deleted? I was almost done with the game had to stop playing for a bit, went to go finish the game only to find out that my profile had been deleted when i started the game again. Don't know why my profile was deleted, but now I have to start the whole game over from the start. Please do not say that someone in my house did it nobody can get into my computer but my.

Lets just say that I am not too happy at the moment, and I have put playing this game on hold until...........?

posted in The Fog on Dec 9, 13 7:47 AM
Do you really have to rely on a walk through to be able to play the game. I find it more enjoyable to not use a walk through unless I absolutely need to. Where is your sense of adventure lol

posted in Solitaire Mystery: Stolen Power on Nov 16, 13 4:22 AM
I bought this game a while ago, and now I know why I did not finish it. I am getting tired of playing the same hand over and over getting to where I only have to get one card and then the hand is done, I love solitaire, but this game is so annoying, not sure if I want to finish it.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Nov 14, 13 9:33 AM
Guess nobody can help me with this, oh well I deleted the game, too bad I cannot get a refund since I cannot finish it.

posted in Treasure of the Caribbean Seas on Nov 13, 13 3:28 PM
Glad I did not pay for this game, having to click numerous times and then getting a penalty for over clicking even though you are clicking on the item and the stupid game will not give it to you is very frustrating. Delete this game immediately

posted in Dream Day True Love on Nov 13, 13 3:15 PM
Is anyone else missing a color for the yarn game. I am supposed to have five colors but I only have four, so there is no way I can finish with this game. Bummer I am not a happy person right now.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 13 3:20 PM
I hope this game is worth playing since I had to try five times before it would even try to download. I wish BF would not upgrade their game manager. I have had nothing but issues ever since they upgraded the game manager. It is not my computer since I have the same problem with any computer I try to download a game to. Not too happy at the moment.

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 1, 13 2:52 PM
Kind of glad I had a credit because I have been trying so far 4 times just to get the game to download. I know it is not my computer because I do not have this issue with other downloads. This is not the first time this has happened ever since BF updated their game manager. Not a happy camper right now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator