Posts created by ellenkcl

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 17 7:53 PM
Congrats to all. Still no 5 Parter.... (on both games). Will wait it out...hope I will have time to finish if I ever get one.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 17 6:05 PM
Just checked my game after day time change. Did 3 segments of yesterdays 10 parter. Received same 10 parter 3 days in a row now. I have sent a request for help. Hope I get an answer soon. I asked if my game could be frozen or something.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 17 10:30 AM
When the challange of 5 parter came about I was given a 10 part. I went ahead and finished the 10 part (using precious diamonds) and when I completed it I was given another 10 parter. It seems as if you do not do anything with the DQ you get the same one until you do it. Can I just do one section and wait for daily change and get another type maybe....?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 17 1:27 PM
Sorry, I forgot to look for Achievement bragging before I posted my achievement. Will look closer next time. (If I ever achieve another one.)

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 17 12:44 PM
Thrilled Again..... I have just completed my last dice challange, The Troll. Now I no longer have to worry about the dice table unless it is in DQ. Now I am working on my DQ's....

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 17 7:17 AM
Great going. Congrats. I just got mine a short time ago. Long time coming..
Ellen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 17 9:28 PM
I have finally given in to join the DQ'ers. I have read this thread from page 1...You all have probably saved me many $ and diamonds..... I have finished 2 3parters t0 get a feel for this thing. All I ca say is I am glad to be with the doers..... Don't have an inventory yet on how many of what but I will be reporting as soon as I can get my @@@@@ together.... Ellen reporting in......

Love the forum....

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 17 12:08 PM
Thanks for ideas. I will certainly use one and see what happens. I just don't want friends to gift when I don't need them at this time. LOve the forum.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 17 11:36 AM
I have a very old computer that I don't play on anymore. I am using that one to help me with items I need. I have put "send NO gifts" after my name because I am swapping the expensive items from old computer to new one. I am still getting gifts from people when I do not expect one. What do I say so people won't send gifts but I need to put items on my wish list so I can friend myself from a previous computer. I have one computer at level 76 and another at level 40. The old computer is only up to level 26 but use that one to swap items from level 76 to the level 40 one. All have "send no gifts' because there are eggs or high priced items on the wish list. How do I keep friends from sending me gifts anyway..?

Ellen....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 17 6:57 AM
Hi Doc.. Just got my Moose yesterday also. He looked a bit angry so I fed him right away and he gave me gold... I think I'll keep him. Congrats to you.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 17 8:42 PM
Hi SBaker, The reason I don't go down kicking and screaming is because I spill too much wine that way... The red wine stains the carpet.... I move the furniture around to hid it but it is becoming difficult... see you in the castle...

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 17 5:54 PM
Yeh, Yeh, Finally got my Moose. Does anybody know how to train a Moose?

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 17 11:39 AM
I tried a wireless but had the same problem as you are having. I went back to the regular mouse and have not had any problems since. I also bought a computer with touch screen so I also use a stylist quite a bit. If one of the HOS is one I usually have problems finding stuff I just use the stylist and whatever it sweeps over it will pick up. It does effect the score somewhat but I will never be at top so I don't worry about that. Ahh, the things we have to do when we reach the 80's...

Ellen

Sorry for double entry. See what happens when you age gracefully....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 17 11:35 AM
I also had that problem with a wireless. I went back to regular mouse and have not had a problem since. I also bought a computer with touch screen. Since I will be 82 in August I don't see too well anymore (even with glasses) I also use a stylist a lot. It is very forgiving...
Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 17 11:37 AM
Thanks all for the explanation. I was wondering how a friend got to an invited list and when I couldn't find them I found them there and it asked me do I want to accept them..
Just a little confusing for my old shriveled up brain.... Thanks again for explanation.

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 17 11:12 AM
I think it would be nice if the consortium people would put Cons.. after their name so that I know if I am donating to a consortium or helping a lower level player...

I do help the consortium when I can but I usually like to help lower level players advance in the game. If I am donating to consortium I am not helping the lower lower level players I think I am helping....

Maybe I am looking at this wrong but would like some other input...

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 17 11:06 AM
I don't seem to understand the canceling of friends. If I hit he trash can they go into the declined list..... Do they stay there forever or how do I get rid of them from there?

If a friend cancels me do they just disappear from my friends page? I tried to find an answer in other places but have not had any success....

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 17 5:28 PM
Got mine done also... now back to the spring room again. Good luck to all...
Ellen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 12:54 PM
Thanks a bunch. Finally found it. I knew I had seen it before but wanted to complete the achievement before turning it off. Again, I thank all. At 81 I don't remember as good as I used to....

Ellen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 17 12:45 PM
I went to Options... I have 4 tabs.....General, Downloads, Advanced, About..

General - Sound Effects, Quick Exit, Game Videos, Big Fish Game app improveents

Downloads- Game Updates, Find Games, Game Installation Location.

Advanced - Network Connections

About - About the Big Fish Games app.. Current version 3.3.0.2 (2.8)

Where do I get the other tab....?

I also want to thank you guys for answering and helping each time I have a question..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator