Posts created by Cheetarah

posted in Vastar on Nov 21, 10 1:31 AM
figured it out. thanx anyway.

posted in Vastar on Nov 21, 10 12:58 AM
I must be pretty confused cause I played half of the demo and can't even get out of the school building that you start out in. What am I missing? Thanx.

posted in Daycare Nightmare: Mini-Monsters on Nov 13, 10 11:56 AM
This game works wonderfully, but when I click on the "store" button, all I get a blank screen. Anyone else having this problem? I am running Windows 7. Just curious.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Nov 12, 10 3:38 PM
Hi Fishies!
I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue with Farm Mania 2. The game runs fabulously except for when I click on the school. Instead of the school screen I get sent back to my Windows 7 desktop and it just sits there and flashes at me until I hit Ctrl-Alt-Del. I saw some people were having other video issues also. Is it the game or some control setting on our computers or a setting on Windows 7 that needs to be changed? Thanks to all the techies that have been working on these issues to make this a great game to play.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 10 6:05 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with this game? I played this exact game on iWin games and it played fine. But playing it through BFG, I only get a white screen instead of being able to see the scene at any one location. Any ideas what could be wrong? I already uninstalled and reinstalled. It didn't help. Thanks for any info.

posted in The Heritage on May 24, 10 11:34 PM
It would be nice if the time spent going through this game was replenished for the demo since there were two updates for it and by the time the second update was released, I only had 4 minutes left of the demo. That's also after being kicked back to the first puzzle 4 times. Just a thought. That way people could get a real feel for the game and make a more educated decision on whether or not to buy it.

posted in The Heritage on May 24, 10 9:15 AM
It took me back to the beginning after chapter 6 also. It would be nice to get some our free trial time back for this game since there have been so many complications with it. I only have 4 minutes left. Definately not enough time to decide whether to buy or not.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 13, 10 11:12 AM
Hi Everyone!

I too am having technical issues with RR2:CE. I also got an access violation and the game will not initiate when I click on the "Play Now" button in the game manager. I just had everything on my computer updated so I know it is not just my computer or video card. I did notice that it goes to a different resolution when the game initiates. Maybe it's my monitor rather than my video card. Anyone have any other suggestions as to what is going on with this issue? Really want to get through it.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Apr 21, 10 7:56 PM
I too am having this problem. Any suggestions on how to fix or get past this point would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 21, 09 1:42 AM
Has anyone seen a walkthrough site yet? Really having problems with the giraffe and getting very frustrated. Spoilers Welcome.

Thanks

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 21, 09 1:34 AM
After building the food storage, hospital, totem poles, water storage and starting to build the ark and dropping a weeble onto a berry bush, it still is not foraging. Is it just a glitch in the game or am I doing something wrong? Spoilers Welcome!
Thank you very much. >=-}

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 20, 09 10:51 PM
thank you for that info, but I did that already. I built the food storage and the hospital and then dropped the wobbly on the short trees and all it does is eat the fruit. What am I still doing wrong? Thanx again.

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 20, 09 9:45 PM
How do I get the giraffe? I have tried to drop an unassigned character on the food bin and the trees and nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong? Thanx!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator