Posts created by sunnyrocks

posted in Reading the Dead on Mar 2, 11 3:49 AM
Wow just wasted 30 min of my life, all I did was random click in the HOG scenes, story line seemed ok to me, but wow if you could find the items your eyesight is really really good. I saw a few but for the most part no. This is not a buy for me for that reason alone. If the developers really want to sell a game at least make it so we can see the items.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 5:40 AM
I would like to add, I have now played under a new profile in relaxed mode for over an hour and have not found any more glitches, I have Windows 7.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 3:51 AM
I only played demo for about 20min and bought the game (good game) but after I purchased the game I got an access error, so I had to start the game over under a new player name for it to work.

I really like the game so far, hopefully BF will fix this glitch soon. I would not have bought the game if I had played the demo for the full hour than had to start all over again, luckily I did not play the demo for very long.

Happy Gaming

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 1, 10 4:30 AM
works great now, my problem was I could not get back in the game after signing out. I'm back to being a happy gamer.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 1, 10 4:25 AM
I just installed and played the game for a few min. Install went fine, did the 1st hog scene (some items hard to find) used hint, worked fine, curser worked fine, not slow or sluggish, signed completely out and was able to get back into game without a problem.

It seems that the updated version has fixed the problems that everyone was having. I run off of Windows 7 premium Home version.

Keep in mind that you will lose any progress that you did on your first installation, however I did notice that there were a few different items I had to find in the trunk that I did not have to find the first time.

I wanted to post asap, so I only played for a few min, if I run into any other problems later in the game I will update.

Have a great day everyone.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 1, 10 3:55 AM
Yes ywill lose any progress, according to the email I got from customer service.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 28, 10 2:26 AM
I played the demo and everything worked fine, bought the game (should have read this thread 1st). Played game for about an hour or so, again everything fine (no floating curser), however got up this morning and can't get into game, won't open, it does try to open but just goes to the screen that says Play again?. I hope BF updates soon I really liked this game.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Nov 26, 10 2:49 AM
I just try to download game and it crashed my computer, I had to restart my computer in safe mode and use the recovery to delete the game. Has this happened to anyone else? Game looks really good, hope BF fixes glitch soon. THis is the 1st time in four years this has happened to me.

Update, sorry it was me, I was playing puzzel quest while this was downloading, pissed off my computer for some reason. Anyway everything is working fine now.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 21, 10 4:18 AM
I waited to post because I wanted to finish the game. I'm giving this game 4 out of 5 stars only because I found that the HOG scenes a bit hard to do since some (not all) of the items were to small to see and blended it to much. The hint button recharged way to slow for me. The mini games were good (only skipped one) I also got stuck twice and had to use the walkthrough. Ok that is the negative now for the positive.

Great game, story line is very good, did not get bored, played all day (of course while I was doing the laundry). This is a very long game for one person, if 2 people play as many of you have your kids or grandchildren help you it will go a bit quicker. (I have a stepdaughter that helps me sometimes, we are waiting for the next MCF game to come out). In my opinion this game is worth the money, good length, and not boring and very well done by the developers, that is all I need. Hope this helps anyone thinking about buying the game. Oh yeah ending is good also.

posted in 3 Days - Amulet Secret on Nov 3, 10 3:07 PM
Game instled fine, however never got to even try it out, used 5 min waiting for it to load, I even uninstalled and reinstalled still got stuck on the loading screen, no buy for me

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 11:24 AM
It took me about four hours to play with plenty of breaks inbetween, A little to short for me and I also had a bottle of red liquid in my inventory when the game ended, weird, oh well al and all pretty good game. There was one mini game I had a complaint on I could not go back and reread the story that gave me the clue in how to solve the game so I skipped it, the game had to do with putting the dragon, white and red guys and castle in order, if you read the story it tells you but I did not try to remember the story because I did not know I had to, and it was not stored in my journal

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 10 3:58 PM
The bracelet and cig case were there, I think we used the lighter to light the fireplace. Eaither way why would you even have items in your inventory if you are not gong to use them, that is why it is called "Inventory". My personal opinion is that they forgot about them when developing the game. The items could have just been mentioned in your journal and not collected, it kinda makes you feel like you finished the game without really finishing it.

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 19, 10 2:14 AM
I agree with all comments, designers really need to stop designing these games with a magnifying glass and a 52" screen. Ha Ha

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 25, 10 7:11 AM
oil can is not on statue like the walkthrough says, I just found it on the truck, I read this wrong, walkthrough does not say oil can is on the statue it says to use the oil can on the statue, it just does not say where the oil can is, unless I missed that too. any how above is the answer to where the oil can is. Hope this helps anyone that could not find the oil can.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 25, 10 7:01 AM
Can not find oil can, I checked hint and still can not find oil can on statue or any of the statues

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 13, 10 3:44 AM
Thanks to everyones post I finally got it. There is a light on the right side that I thought was lit up and had a line from dot to dot and it does not. (part of the head) so be carefull when following the walkthrough look at it very carefully. I really like this game and i'm happy I will now be able to finish it. Looking forward to a sequel.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 12, 10 4:11 AM
I'm stuck too, I have tried everything, the only thing I have not done is remove and reinstall the game. Some how I think there is a glitch in the game. Maybe not, I really want to finish game. I hope that if it a glitch BF fixes it soon.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 12, 10 3:55 AM
I feel that I have tried everything, walkthrough I copied it to the tee, still nothing, I also see other people have gotten stick at this point.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 11, 10 5:08 AM
I can't get the last tile, I have followed the walkthrough and lit the lights up to match the lion but still nothing, I really liked this game and would like to finish it. Also it does not seem to realize that I have the Lion diagram, it tells me to go back to the archives and get it. but I have it, it shows up at the bottom of the mini game when I'm tring to light the lights to get the last tile

Has anyone completed the game that can help?

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 5:05 AM
I bought the game after 1/2hr of play time. Some people may not like it because it is may be a little to easy to play. I had no problems with the custom cursor or downloading. Back to playing. I did run into one problem I thougt that after I solved the lottary ticket pieces it would save the #'s in my journal and it did not. I do need the #'s to get into the safe. I just found the #'s on the camera.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator