Posts created by jtrigg

posted in Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope on May 10, 17 2:21 AM
Not impressed, slow clunky , H2S

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Feb 10, 17 6:35 PM
I now cannot complete two part tasks , ie hand the Ranger the map or hang up the emergency phone when I replay a level. I have to quit the game and re start it

posted in Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 16 12:22 AM
having problems stabbing the siren with the bone sword. the game locks up , not able to go bak or forwards see notes of my self and others reporting same

posted in Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 16 12:19 AM
I have the same issue , I got to 4 spots ok , went to the next stage and got no further
)
(stabbing the chained siren with the bone sword

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 1, 16 7:29 PM
I too gave up on this game after about 5 minutes , The interface is clunky and frustrating. The story may be great, but getting there is not half the fun

after several attempte, I managed to down load the demo.I had the usual clipper problem . I bought the game and tried to down load. Repeatedly , down load failed, as happend with the demo. restarted the game manager , same result

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 15, 16 6:29 PM
the sweet spots for placing items is far too touchy, ie, I tried to place 1 drumstick on the drum 20 times before it stayed. trying to trap the spider same deal . spoilt the whole game for me , terribly frustrating

Still no useful fix info ?

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 15 11:55 PM
Read the reports . Most of the writers are having the same issue ,albeit at different times in the game

check out the tech issues listing, your are not alone. The game seems to freeze at various points ,

I deleted the game - again - and re installed and restarted the game.
got through to working the die Photo and it briefly flicked "loading" and the game froze

Game froze whilst dropping the coloured slides in the palace . I deleted and reloaded the game, froze at same spot . It looks like I am not the only person with this problem

W10 64 I7 processor

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 1:05 AM
Not impressed , the game froze whilst I was accessing the notice board, placing the name plates

same problem with cursor in Baliffs office

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 29, 14 9:01 PM
Annoying voice overs, pointless photo ops, more bugs thn an ant hill! this game locks up at the slightest excuse, do something out of sequence , game freezes , forget a small detail the game freezes, sneeze, the game freezes. Don't waste your money.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 29, 14 6:20 PM
keep trying, there is a sweet spot that you need to hit

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 29, 14 6:19 PM
Yup!

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 28, 14 7:12 PM
re the gift shop, don't give both children the money and then start the list, do it 1 child at a time , $20,to girl, complete her list, then $20 to boy, complete his list . I did this after completing Stan's list

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 28, 14 7:08 PM
guys, you will need to restart the game. When you get to the gift shop, This is what worked for me - complete Stan's list, give 1 child $20, complete the list. give the other child $20 and complete the list. good luck

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 28, 14 7:05 PM
Mandeemae, see my previous comment, you will need to restart the game though

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator