Posts created by autumn_leaf

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 8, 13 7:14 PM
the ones with the lowest wages is the ones I keep selecting, if they start out at 39 or whatever it is that is the lowest one, they max out usually in the 1200 dollar range or so...

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 4, 13 7:21 PM
So far in this generation of peeps, I have the Mr. Clean Bald man married to my purple haired peep......

Soooooo what do the little breeders come up with?

I had the first child a girl, who had purple hair with green and yellow streamers or hair stripes or whatever you want to call it....

They had three boys, two blond mullet babies and one brunette mullet baby.....

Not attractive

And for the last few generations...oh my.....my peeps get busy on the porch....WHAT do the neighbor's think?

I have a fireplace grotto area on the front porch, I surrounded the edge of the porch with plants, had the fireplace, the black gothic couch, and had the telescope, I though I was being so trendy..i mean it looks like a divine place to grab a book and curl up, but noooo...what do my peeps do with the area?

make babies

I have got like four glamorous bedroom sets and they always go out to the front porch!!!! ALWAYS !

what is wrong with those peeps????

I raised them better than that!!!!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 4, 13 3:44 PM
Hi,
No you won't get extra income, it just ages three years, it's good if you are trying to get more children, as if she has a baby in arms it will warp the game forward to where you can try again for another child. But I don't get any extra money.
Hope this helps.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 4, 13 3:18 PM
*drumroll*

You can have 18 total pets, any kind you want, but 18 only. I just bought my 3rd set of 12 animals, and six of them would not move, and when you set them down became like furniture (would not move, you could not pick them up, ect)

So I took them out of the game, if anyone has gotten anymore than I do please post it in here. however the game would only allow 18.

Also, you cannot seem to throw them out, or resell them back I. E. toss them outside the fence. so I am stuck with six lawn ornaments which I keep up in my bins, but just wanted to pass the info along.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 3, 13 8:44 PM
If you buy the career change for the spouses don't bother if your trying to get the same career trophy.

I spent $100,000 dollars to get that wretched man into the same career as his wife....

darn man, got the job and no trophy....

so use it only if you can't stand the next door neigbor's to find out your husband is a mustard bottler.......

otherwise....won't get you the trophy....

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 2, 13 7:30 PM
I just bought a second set of all the animals, and I have a LOT of pets now.....

I will keep buying more as able and see how many you can truly get....

posted in Virtual Families 2 on May 2, 13 7:21 PM

great idea....how many pets can you have? It's not like they take up a lot of space or resources

How many pets can you get....

*off to try that theory out*

I WILL BE THE CRAZY CAT/DOG/LIZARD/SPIDER LADY!!!!!
WHWHWHHWHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 30, 13 7:35 PM
issue, I cannot get my peeps to clean the second bathroom there seems to be a glitch, they will pick it up and suddenly have another thought, you cannot redirect them to re pick it up and try again they just will have another thought and drop it. I have two pieces of garbage that no one can pick up as the minute they do, they have a new idea and drop it, no other place in the house will they have an issue in picking up garbage and staying on track. I have tried multiple times and multiple peeps, no go no matter what I do. it is the length of the wall of the second bathroom and the boys bedroom *the one with the blue walls with balloons*

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 30, 13 7:30 PM
So I got to the point in the game where I could buy one of each of all the animals, this game is wonderful, I can truly be the crazy cat lady down the street. And dog lady, lizard and spider lady *(yes I got ALL of them< LOL)

I just wish it had a feature where you could name the pets, plus when you click on them it would tell you what they were doing like the peeps that you can click on...

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 8:19 PM
yeah if you don't report to the EPA ALL my peeps got sick as opposed to the one when I did report to the epa....

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 8:16 PM
I bought the red car beds for the boys room.....

and true to form they sleep in every other bed but those beds....

not really sure that anyone has slept in them....

pretty darn sure they look uncomfy though...maybe they even know....

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 7:57 PM
I have gotten them to have six kids...but it can be a trial. Mostly starting as soon as I can and just keep getting them together. I have only had one couple that would just rather argue than do what I want....

Otherwise the adopt feature is awesome and you can be having the kids and still work mom to death

(take that you little person you!!! you should have had the baby like I wanted, now you are stuck to your computer monitor morning noon and night and get the red glove whenever you leave....

( I am the boss from heck) LOL

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 5:43 PM
the ironic thing is that I had six children to choose from, picked one, and the first marriage proposal she got was from a guy who had the same job as one of her sisters....!!!!

dang it...

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 5:34 PM
just drop a peep on the computer and they should start reading their emails, the computer doesn't truly break.

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 28, 13 5:33 PM
Don't scrap, just hit your space bar on your computer....

the spacebar pauses your game

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 27, 13 6:09 PM
lorie56 wrote:I just started my third family with a peep I renamed Burton. I should have named him Lazy Larry! Usually I don't have my peeps get married until they are trained in their career and have recerived at least one promotion. Because of the tutorial, I had him check his first e-mail. I knew it would be a marriage proposal and I planned to reject it. No big deal. Well, the gal had a bank account of $768 and Lazy Larry, I mean Burton, rubbed his hands in glee and married the poor girl. Got her with child right away too. Now he's being really difficult to train. I guess he figures since the wife has all that money he doesn't have to work. I've got news for him!

is Lazy Larry aware how fast 768 dollars will go away now that they have a child??

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 27, 13 6:01 PM
I've bought probably about a hundred tickets at least, mostly groceries, 750 , and a 1000 dollars. still trying to hit the big one. if you have lots of disposable income it's fun to play, but if your trying to buy stuff for the house save your money, I usually break even when I play, so play only if you can afford to lose.....

*sigh*

like real life....

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 26, 13 7:12 PM
I sold two or three of the first generation kids , apparently I had a super talented first batch of kids because that talent scout was back a bunch of times, but the later generations......

were worthless.....

not one kid did I get an offer for.....

at least I sold while the price was high....

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Apr 23, 13 8:18 PM
The rockhound certificate is very rare, you have to keep checking for it. I finally saw it and got it (very exspensive I believe 15,000 but I could be wrong)

You have to keep checking. You will get it eventually, but it's just randomly placed in there.

Good luck.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 13 6:07 PM
I don't think showing someone how to do something creates the need to do that thing.

Where there is a will there is a way. I have no desire to learn how to make a bomb. If I had the desire, from what I understand about the internet is you can pretty much learn how to do anything from it.

I choose not too.

I read cookbooks all the time. Doesn't make me cook the recipe however.

However should I ever want to learn how to cook, I will just pull up an E R S game....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator