Posts created by BoutjeFedankt

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 9, 17 12:23 PM
I just finished Viking Village with all 3 stages played for all levels. I started with 4500 coins and i finished with 3200, so i am pretty satisfied with this. Now it's time to build up coins and bonusses for the next world. Good luck to everyone, may i be an example for those who are struggling, perseverance and patience does pay off

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 31, 17 1:06 AM
centabo wrote:Hi. I'm on the third level and as with the previous two levels when I am on the Arena the little dude's sword will power up a lot and give the opponent some really good blasts, I get all the "Excellent", "Outstanding" pop ups, and then the little dude is defeated!?!? What is going on? Also, why does the opponent start out with so many more lives? I am very confused.

You will make good blasts depending on making a turn with a chain that makes 2 or 3 matches, so always look out for turns that can make more then 1 match, sometimes it's pure luck also which new blocks fall on the board when you make a turn. The opponent always start out with more lives, that's the game, sometimes even more then 5 or 6 times as much points. Try to use the right outfit, in this case use the Mountain Ruler when you have it, that will give you 5 extra points in an attack.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 29, 17 12:25 AM
linda43416 wrote:Gonna be a very long, slow Viking world, I think! Really tight on moves and colored flies on levels where you need to collect a certain amount. Needing a lot of patience, hope to be able to maintain. This will take a very long time trying not to use boosts or extra moves. The levels are really stingy on moves and the colored flies needed, hope some players can share their success stories to help us out. I'm thinking I will need a lot of help! And lucky boards help too.

What i do all the time is look at the board at the start and see if there are any good moves and how many, like making a match or 4 or even 5, see if there are many fireflies that you need are allready on the board. If the layout don't seem to be good for me, i pause the game and quit and use a new board, just as long until i see a layout that i like, sometimes that means i have to quit the board 8-10 times before i really start. Maybe that helps a bit.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 28, 17 2:10 AM
Theorem wrote:Hi Linda,

I probably won't be able to answer before next year as I just opened the Carnival! But I am usually playing without boost (hammer achievement: 118), just using additional moves when I am close to winning and tired of trying a level over and over again (and often asking for add. moves when a hammer one move earlier would have been enough! Duh!).

Good luck with the Vikings!!

What happens to me alot when using the 5 additional moves is that with the 1st of these 5 moves i allready win the level, so pity that you waste the other 4 moves that way. But that make sense because i only use these moves when i almost finished the level.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 26, 17 12:16 PM
I have the potion that gives 2 extra coins for winning a level, i am going to use that tomorrow for the next 11 levels in Viking Village, i finished the 1st 11 levels, all 3 layers, that is how i play, that way i have enough fireflies everytime i need them.
When i have the time to play these 11 levels 3 times, i can have 66 extra coins that way, and coins you can always hard to find.
I have the superhammer also, but i think i save that one for a really really hard level.
My hopes are that the superhammer lasts for 1 hour and will not be destroyed, that wat you can hammer your way through difficult levels.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 15, 17 11:18 AM
This level helped me alot to get the 5000 different coloured fireflies needed for the last 11 levels.
Most of the time i'd get in between 50 and 75 of each colour.
I had around 3500 from all colours and played that level until i had 5000 of each.
I failed this level about once in 7/8 tries.
I just looked for a good layout to start with and wanted at least 1 move to make a chain of 4, was that not the case i quit and start again to see the if layout was better, sometimes i even could make a chain of 5 and with the fireworks in the beginning the chances of winning the level is even better.
I completed all levels of this world 3 times and still had almost 3000 coins, i started with 3500 coins, so it was not a bad world for me. I did not use coins to buy fireflytrees or the airship, just play the levels for the fireflies. I only used hammers and trinkets for 3 bonussen to start with, that one is really helpful for me always.

Good luck in completing this world.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 5, 17 2:13 AM
All what mpendo says makes really sense, that's how i play it also.
I just want to add a
9. Try not to finish the game as fast as possible, don't make it a timequest, just try to play relaxed and if you loose too many hearts, try later again.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 12, 17 1:35 PM
silver_hawk wrote:With the help of 4 hours of infinite lives and lots of boosts and extra moves I finally made it to level 84.

I'm not liking this world at all. I'm going to finish it with the coins I have left and that's it. As soon as I conquer this world I'm deleting this game.

Some levels it is just not possible to beat without boosts. Mainly the ones with the colored blocks. One level you have to break several blue blocks 3 times each. But you just don't get hardly enough blue elements to break even one. I finally resorted to using a hammer. But you have to use 3 hammers per block. There are other very similar levels with the same issue. Getting through the first tiers aren't much of an issue but 2nd and, worse still, 3rd tiers are near impossible.

For a short time it seemed levels were getting easier. It's when I had to replay those levels to get more fireflies that it felt like I hit a brick wall.

Too frustrating to enjoy this game anymore. Sad they had to make it so difficult. I really enjoyed this game when it first came out.

I agree, for me it would have make more sense when you can include the colored block in a match with 2 other same colortiles, in stead of making a match of 3 or more tiles of the same color close to the blocks. All the time i make matches in a sort of reflex with 2 colored tiles and 1 colored block of the same color and notice that it does't match.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 7, 17 1:19 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:
Misty_eyed1 wrote:

Wait until you battle the Snow Queen at 110. she starts at 800 on a smaller board with fans

I think i will meet the Snow Queen tomorrow, i will be prepared for the worst, i hope.

I hope you were successful. I just beat the Snow Queen on the first try in 9 moves. I was expecting the worst and was quite surprised how fast it went.

Thanks. I was surprised to defete her in 1 try also, without using boosts or extra's, i forgot in how many moves. I played all levels 3 times so i guess it's collecting boosts and coins for the next update.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 5, 17 11:30 AM
Misty_eyed1 wrote:It is one of the hardest. You have to get 2 elements above the same with one to the right or same above and below with one to the right to get it 2 away from wall. Then either keep arranging them that way or have 2 the same to the left and 1 to the right to walk all the way across. Last 2 rows have the exit arrows.
I did not want to waste time nor money buying extra moves so instead I used a total of 22 hammers thru all 3 stages to make them fall the way I needed, to walk it over.

Wait until you battle the Snow Queen at 110. she starts at 800 on a smaller board with fans

That is how i did it also, i think i used in between 20-25 hammers for all 3 stages. I am at stage 99 right now, all levels played 3 stages. I always play the levels until i have to open a gate and then play the levels that i just finished at the second and third stage and continue so on through all levels. Best way to gather most gems that are needed to open the gates i believe, i made only 1 tree for purple gems and that was enough until now. Never buy any gems. I think i will meet the Snow Queen tomorrow, i will be prepared for the worst, i hope.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 12, 16 11:43 PM
I agree with silver_hawk.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 11, 16 1:47 AM
All i want for Christmas is a new world.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 7, 16 11:56 PM
I don't think these updates have new worlds, only repair glitches that were on the game for these devices.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 18, 16 2:02 AM
linda43416 wrote:WOW-saw screenshot-doesn't at least one of their employees need to test the do ability of these games before they are released? well, since a player did pass, using lot of coinage, I guess it is doable I did see quite a few posts in this forum stating that the game was too easy and needed more challenge I guess someone does read what is written here!! I do hope as time goes on my abilities will improve or game maybe get a few tweeks here and there. Really would miss playing if I have to give up, although I have been neglecting my other games, and I have tons of them I can play. Hoping for the best for everyone. Happy playing!

This must be a glitch because the highest needed score for a level is around 500.000 and that is a sidelevel where you only need to score points, most levels are in between 50.000 and 200.000 so this is way to far off in compare to the other levels. Happy gaming also.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 16, 16 12:54 AM
Level 79 in Old Woodlands needs a 2.680.000 score to win, since it is one of the levels to require an item to finish the world it's not possible to win this world.

Here you can see a screenshot so you will see it's not a joke.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 16, 16 12:53 AM
Level 79 needs a 2.680.000 score to win, since it is one of the levels to require an item to finish the world it's not possible to win this world.

Here you can see a screenshot so you will see it's not a joke.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/Boutje777/media/Boutje777001/sir.jpg.html

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Aug 13, 16 5:22 AM
The one that works best for me in battles is the Mountain Ruler which add five attack points. So if you have that outfit i suggest to try if it fits you also.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 29, 16 12:53 AM
They better rename the game in Free the Glitch.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 29, 16 12:49 AM
You can look in the topic "helpful links" there you will find solutions for all the puzzle levels, thanks to silver_hawk.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 21, 16 10:17 AM
Glitch, had that several times.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator