Posts created by Pixieydust

posted in Magic Farm on Sep 2, 14 3:36 PM
I know this is late but I think they give you a demo and then you can buy it to play the full thing...had you beat it during the demo i wonder?

posted in Magic Farm on Sep 1, 14 1:31 PM
I have just started playing this again and I am sorry for seeing this so far later than your need of help!

If anyone sees this...pick up the other bonus quests about and look at your money in the pinapple land...then travel to a different area and see if that amount is the same, if it is that is the only other place where you can gather the money you need. Also do the quest for the pirate and give them 35,000 I think that is the quest that gives you another one and you get 11k for doing the quest and this is the place where you can earn more money.

I hope this helps...I am on this one too...there is a quest where you turn in sticks or something I believe.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Aug 30, 14 10:33 PM
I should have replayed the demo again before I bought it today...it had been a while but I loved the other three so I figured this one would be great too.

The thing that gets me is that clicking three times on a resource!! Talk about wasting time and it begins to hurt your hand and arm so I am going to have to just be sad I spent the money. I hope others read and heed our words!!

I know from now on to really read the reviews!

Too bad!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Aug 20, 14 11:02 PM
Oooh I did not know that the resource timers went faster when this was built..yay!!

Good to know!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Aug 20, 14 11:00 PM
This level was sooooo frustrating!!! Boo!!

It took me a couple of days but I finally got it. I watched the walkthrough video and paused it to follow the exact steps or I would not have gotten it...

yay!! Now onto level 18 because I had to take a break in between!!

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jul 21, 14 10:21 PM
I had not seen this before..the only bonus I saw was the time one...so you can get bounses for doing something in the right order? wow!

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jul 20, 14 10:19 PM
I am so very glad!!

I am on level 37 now!! I love this game...I will play it again once I am done...perhaps on expert!

Please keep me posted!

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jul 19, 14 2:54 PM
Level 21 I just made sure to

upgrade the camp first..
clear the log in front of steel works
pick berries
build sawmill
clear snowdrift
clear snowdrift in front of warehouse
cut down enough trees to build the farm house
I had one person up building the walls and tried to have one collecting and the other clearing the rocks and snowdrifts

you might want to try causal game guides dot com (all one word . instead of dot) I dont think you can link things here...I had to do it a couple of times...and they had the dragon one try I was hit 5 times in a minute and still cleared the three stars by the skin of the ticking clock!!

I am trying the next level now with the walkthrough, my time was horrid. You also might want to try youtube by searching the game with the word walkthrough, sometimes people post videos of them playing which is a massive help!!

I will be back! I am determined!! Rawr!!

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jul 18, 14 10:06 PM
Hi there!! going to be playing this tomorrow and I will see if I can give you some help!!

I played through once, but do not recall those two levels!

posted in Pachinko Pop on Jul 15, 14 10:16 PM
I played until my hearts were finished...which did not even take ten minutes. I did not buy powerups or recharge with gold bars. The ratio of bars for real money is far too much.

I would have probably bought this game had it not been free to play..or pay to play it should be called. With the style of game similar to peggle ect, it could be fun.

I will not be playing this again. It could have been cute. Too bad they made this be a money grab like so many other forgettable games.

posted in Toy Defense 3 - Fantasy on Jul 7, 14 5:57 PM
Hi!! Has anyone beat this level? All three sides come at once and the lower right side lane in super short....anyone have some suggestions? You just start out with 50 coins so that is not much at all.

Thanks in advance!!

posted in Toy Defense 3 - Fantasy on Jul 7, 14 10:16 AM
Hi there!! I bought this a few days ago and just finished the first map! There are tons of levels and I am so glad I bought it. The learning curve is a bit, but if you read the information on the towers when you finish a level, it helps explain what they do and if they are good for ground or air.

I love how the tower upgrades split into more options to choose from, it makes the stratigizing much more fun and sometime complex. There were times I picked the wrong thing, and just got one or two stars at finishing, but with those coins I upgraded the castle walls or maybe a tower to do some more damage, went back and replayed that level and it was helpful!! Some tower defense games the upgrades are not very good so I am really enjoying it.

I thought the graphics are great too. I am having fun and am really addicted! I am on map two now. How far along is anyone else?

I also found the game exceeds the price paid. It was money well spent for me!

posted in Toy Defense 3 - Fantasy on Jul 7, 14 10:11 AM
I have no idea why there is such little talk about this game. Maybe people just looked at it and just said meh?

I agree with the poster above me, and their review was well done. I really do not have much to say that was not said, the upgrades are fun and you can gain the money needed pretty quickly. I fortified my castle first, as that is what keeps you from getting your hearts taken away.

I played the demo, and then bought the game, it is far worth the money and has many levels. I just finished the very first map and am two levels into the second map. There is no story, but I really loved the idea of playing fantasy characters, I love that genre so it was a eye catcher for me, I had ignored the other Toy Defense games and am now going to look into the other ones.

The graphics are really nicely done, and you can see the health of the bad guys easily. I liked how there was a horn noise alerting me to the strong guys coming up so I could prepare and choose what to upgrade first. I turned down the music though as I like to listen to music or netflix while playing.

I found the game to be addictive, and am looking into buying them on my kindle for when I am in bed. I hope my thoughts help you decide. Janette5, your review was great!!

posted in Heroes of Solitairea on Jun 24, 14 8:31 PM
I too am having the same problem with the cards. I wonder why the devs don't even bother checking this out.

Makes me mad I did spend my money on this game.

posted in Farmerama on Jun 14, 14 11:23 AM
I tried playing but the font is so tiny, I had to stop. Is there any way to make the font bigger so I can read what is being said please?

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 19, 14 4:16 PM
I am trying to like this demo. I have never played these before so many of the things that players are having no problems with I am finding the lack of instructions very annoying. I usually like games like this, but other fishies are right, they throw too many new things and you need a bit of time to get used to how it is done.

I loved the other building the great wall of china game on here made by someone else. I am going to go back to that and play it instead while I figure out how to play this one.

Very frustrated.

posted in Heroes of Solitairea on Jan 11, 14 10:20 PM
I am having problems with cards acting all strange. In level 4 something I click on a card and the cards will disappear and I have to click on cards to see if that is the card I am searching for. It happened in the next level too. I am going to restart the program to see if that helps.

just wanted people to know they are not the only ones!

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 24, 13 2:47 PM
I will try that again but it did not work for me on 2-7 for the second spot, bought the first just fine.

posted in Fort Defense on Aug 24, 13 2:45 PM
When I am playing the game, what my problem is when there are a few choices to spend your barrels for really good spots. On 2-7 I bought one place and then went to buy the other, had 20 barrels and it only needed 5, but would not let me buy it. Is this a bug or are you only allowed to buy one place?

I like the game but there are things that needed to be explained better. Would love to hear from other players how they bought more than one spot on a level.

posted in Druid Kingdom on Aug 13, 13 10:14 AM
Thank you so much BlueStarFish for replying.
If you update you do not have to pay gems to open the next level. I thought that was nice that the developers fixed that!

I started a new file and am just getting bronze crowns trying not to use in game things like you suggested and once I have bought all the power up things from the store, I will go back and try to get gold!!

I am figuring when you replay a level you can get a few gems still if you complete it within the time, just not as many maybe?

Going to see if I can answer that one!
Thank you again!
Pixiey

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator