Posts created by Jujube2010

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Jan 28, 15 6:30 PM
REALLY??? No one can help with this?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 15 1:57 PM
PERFECT - thank you so much!. I was clicking everywhere!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 7:45 PM
Um - what do I do?? The guide tells me to play the HOP but nothing in the scene works. Where do I get the fabric to put on the table???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Dec 21, 14 2:12 PM
Ok - I found the riddle and I THINK I know the answer.....but where do I enter it? I finished the main game, the bonus chapter, and the alternate ending.....I have ALL the achievements except this one, the "take longer than 10 minutes on a HO scene and the "finished the game in Master Detective mode"

I do not want to spoil it for anyone ... so the location to the riddle is listed below....highlight the text over this and you will see it.

Watch the credits....all the way through until the end. There is a riddle that goes something like this (wording is NOT exact)

Search Townsend
Month founded
#of canine statues + 2
# of birds to break a branch+1

I am up to the Mahjong game. I had no issues with the first one....on the second one now where you have to match the skulls and the foot prints and NOTHING is working. I want to match the hoof marks with the antelope and it won't let me. No other animal combination works and now I cannot advance the game.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

When you find the human heart (under the bust of Napoleon) you must give the heart to the Commandant

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 14 5:15 PM
OMG- I can't believe that I missed it!!!!

Thank YOU!!!!

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 14 4:58 PM
I cannot seem to get the fan to come down. I broke off the original handle and then added the wheel. The strategy guide shows another lever but have no idea what it is or where to find it....please help because I cannot continue without that fan blade!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 4:53 PM
Ok so I found both "Mystery Cassette Tapes" - Now what? What am I supposed to do with them? I have finished the game AND found all morphing objects.

What gives??

posted in Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 11 11:56 AM
Please help - this is the second time I have started the game for the second time - re installed.....now I am stuck in one of the hidden object areas. I see the 5th glove even the hint shows it to me. Yet when I go to click on it nothing happens!!! This is really annoying.

Any advice???

Hey everyone - Great work!!!! But I am not sure that the numbers on this list are correct.....call me geeky but I actually made a spreadsheet to match the page number to the item and then to the color tab (top of notebook)

I am 1 short (on the orange) Here is my list....some of my descriptions are a little different so bear with me. The way you read this is the number is the page, then description then the tab color. If there is nothing next to the number then there was no morphing object on the page.....remember I am missing one orange.

1 Blackpool Yellow
2 Picture Corner Yellow
4 Tape Yellow
5 Grate in Picture Orange
6 Stain Orange
7 Heart on Control Panel Yellow
9 Center of Door Orange
10 Clock Orange
11 Tile Wall Yellow
12 Top of Gate Orange
13 Question Marks Orange
14 Corner Picture Holder Yellow
17 Apple Yellow
18 Nail Clipper Orange
19 Words on Letter Yellow
21 Cards Yellow
22 Tape Orange
23 Book Yellow
24 Lady Orange
25 Light in Center of Room Orange
26 #5 On Phone Orange
27 Wheel in Picture Yellow
28 Bed Yellow
30 Bed Orange
33 Cup Yellow
34 Head of Waiter Orange
35 Music Yellow
36 Grate Behind Girls Yellow
37 Picture Orange
39 Swing Yellow

Hey everyone - this is a clear answer on how you get past the DNA Puzzle

1. Press the green button
2. Look at the DNA sliders (NOTE: BOTTOM OF SLIDER IS 12 TOP IS 1)
3. Look at the gauges
4. Have your number (because it is random) ready fromt the "dead" body

That number (in my case it was 10 - 5 - 1) is the number that the GAUGES have to hit. The sliders control the gauges......so

If your first number happens to be 10 (like mine) slide the first silder (for D) down to the bottom and then move it up bit by bit - checking the gague in between to see where the needle lands. Once you get the needle (and it does not stop shaking) to the right number move on to the next.

When you have all three sliders in the right place (thus all three needles on the right numbers) push the green button and the baby will come out.

Tip: if the baby explodes just push the green button again and you will get another one. Also in regards to those wires.........the eyes open in a pattern. Mine were green, red, blue......just get the pattern down so that you will know what color is going to come next when the eyes open. Cut the matching color wire.....

Hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 24, 10 9:37 AM
I got all the way through the game with no issues until the end. I found all the silver but when I walk out of the house I am NOT transported to the gaveyard and now I am STUCK.

Help!!!!

Do I have to uninstall and reinstall the game????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator