Posts created by Janeypat

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 10, 14 4:11 PM
When are we going to get an update/patch for this game

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 4:06 PM
NEVER EVER GOING TO BE SOLVED

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 14 4:03 PM
why has is taken so long to get a fix for a CE
BFG and Devs are so letting us down
Get the fix - if you see our comments
please sort all this crap out
pay money for games - and SO many issues
PLEASE REPLY TO YOUR CUSTOMERS - keep us us to date and get this CE game SORTED - WE PAY _ WE WANT TO PLAY

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 8, 14 4:27 PM
please When are you going to give us the patch to PLAY this game - I am tired of going in and out of this game to see if there is an update
BFG you are SO not customer friendly - please get things sorted - PS you need more staff now you are doing androids etc
LOOK AFTER US AS WELL

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 14 4:21 PM
If BFG and Devs cant get a fix then I think with all the games (and at least 3 that have not played) should we be able to some sort of refund /game credit/ or at least some response from BFG or Devs

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 14 2:12 PM
expotanne wrote:Janeypat, I totally agree with you, especially about recent games although this is by far the worst one yet.

It seems to me now that game developers are rushing to get their games out in what is an increasingly crowded market, they're concentrating on state of the art graphics, voiceovers, game content etc and not enough on post-development issues, such as whether or not they run on certain things (eg Windows XP, 8 or IE).

I too hope that enough people will complain that BigFish and the game developers that they contract to sell for actually work together and provide a better/more user friendly system.

I do hope that you got to play the game because despite what some others have said - this game really is worth finishing - its a brilliant game, just its performance/access issues are letting it down. I will certainly think twice about buying a Booleg (or whatever they're called) game again

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 5:20 PM
that must be a first !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 5:17 PM
sick and tired of games not playing - hall of darkness -please BFG give us games to play CE games with bells and whistles - NO - just give us a game we can play

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 4:33 PM
sent two messages by mistake - ho hum - BFG- just might see them - I doubt it - slow response to all CE games and problems -
please do not read my message if you have no comment - hits are not what this site is about - comments are
just do not read if no feed back
thanx

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 4:28 PM
Hello ! when are we going to this sorted - STOP ignoring us BFG & DEVS so many games - so many problems - get all this game crap sorted PLEASE

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 4:28 PM
Hello ! when are we going to this sorted - STOP ignoring us BFG & DEVS so many games - so many problems - get all this game crap sorted PLEASE

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 3:05 PM
why do we not try to answer gamers with 0 hits - but still want an answer please try and help everyone and not ignore us - we have a reason to say - and would like feed back
I am not used to how many people respond to certain things but not others -

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 3:01 PM
just tell BFG you have a problem - look at all the tech issues

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 2:47 PM
I would have hoped by now that BFG would have sorted all tech reports on this game - that -SOMEONE would have looked into all the problems and maybe ( will not hold my breath) they will be sorted
BFG - games are out with lots of problems - ok - devs get it wrong - BFG response to what we buy and updates are a joke - have 2 games waiting for updates - BFG you told me I could access - tried - nothing -
So much going on with problems with BFG and a really slow response - don't run before you can walk
break your company down and make sure someone is responsible for android - Iphone etc & download - you have made this site " GO OUT FOR A MEAL AND EAT ALL YOU CAN" you have not sorted what gamers want you have just thrown all at us without thinking about us
LOOK at your tech issues on most of your games - they are hitting 45/68 per game
keep your on line gaming site and your customers satisfied we need more from you and game updates are needed - If you can't talk to Devs - then can you give us a link so we can

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 9:22 AM

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 9:14 AM
Nearly at end of game and it decided to corrupt my profile
Not only this but also game froze so much
Noticed that BFG/Devs have made no attempt to rectify any of the problems with this game (or others)
It seems to me that the games we get now are really sub-standard - so many of them seem to have problems
We pay - we should be able to play

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 9:14 AM
Nearly at end of game and it decided to corrupt my profile
Not only this but also game froze so much
Noticed that BFG/Devs have made no attempt to rectify any of the problems with this game (or others)
It seems to me that the games we get now are really sub-standard - so many of them seem to have problems
We pay - we should be able to play

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 3, 14 5:56 PM
Where is the new build update

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 3, 14 5:53 PM
have tried to download new build from game manager - not there _ WILL BFG EXPLAIN WHY

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 3, 14 3:36 PM
Will you PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN THIS GAME WILL GET ITS UPDATE AND PLAY

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jul 3, 14 3:23 PM
please see my reply under BFG gamers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator