Posts created by Cygnata

I am also having trouble finding the dog and the hawk. Thanks!

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 14 5:46 PM
Same issue as above, game keeps crashing and now will not open at all.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 9, 14 10:03 PM
I've grandmastered most of the scenes, expert leveled the rest, got every relic, played almost every mini game level, and unlocked every castle upgrade. Still missing 6 tiles for the door. Are there any quests left? I haven't seen any since level 36, and I'm 38 now.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 23, 13 8:06 PM
BIG problem! In Gobholme, it keeps making me look for objects that are apparently in an area I haven't unlocked yet! This is extremely frustrating, as I waste my energy for NO reward! Please fix ASAP! The only area I haven't unlocked is the stall with the gibberish sign.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 18, 13 2:16 PM
So can I have those gems back? And how do I play from multiple computers?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 16, 13 11:39 AM
I waited until the price to finish the textile shop was 3 gems, but when I paid, I went from 29 gems to 17! What gives?

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 13 7:11 PM
Some of the achievements state that you have to wait for the skip button to charge, then finish the puzzle. So far, no achievement, unless I finish BEFORE the skip charges. What gives?

The game runs mostly fine... until I get to the statue tower of hanoi puzzle. I can move the skullcaps, but NOT the faces. They are completely unclickable.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 13 10:03 PM
Well, I finished the game... where the heck IS it? I bet that's why I can't find all the scrolls for the achievement.

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 13 9:10 PM
I'm finding NO indicators of faeries. I am assuming there's 1 per scene and hoping I don't miss any.

Please add the locations to the guide!

In the cell scene in the prison, read the newspaper. Alaska became the 49th state in 1959, and I believe that's around when Castro came to power. If that had been in there since before the prisoner died...

... yeah, I'm not sure people were worried about premature burial in 1959. 1859, maybe.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 11 10:39 PM
Funny, I'm playing the EASIEST level and he always takes knives to make each move equal 4. No way to beat him there, either.

posted in Pet Pals: New Leash on Life on Jun 5, 11 10:11 PM
I've found a few other people with this issue. Anyone have any ideas? It's very frustrating.

posted in Riddle of the Sphinx on Feb 4, 11 9:31 AM
Once the tape in the tent is inserted, the game freezes completely. I only have this issue with the BigFish version. The original CD version plays fine. I bought the BF version to keep the CDs from wear and tear. Please assist.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 11 7:36 PM
I hope they put out a patch, because frankly, I REFUSE to restart. >.< VERY annoying to spend $14 only to find a bug that makes the game unplayable. I had similar issues with Green Moon. >.<

Hugo's is VERY annoying as well, being stacked against the player going first. >.< Also can't solve that one.

I can't for the life of me figure out Elizabeth's puzzle. Anyone work out a solution yet? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 30, 10 8:22 PM
One problem with this walkthrough. The dollhouse book puzzle is RANDOMIZED. >.< And just my luck to get one with an impossible solution.

Highly annoying. >.<

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator