Posts created by beepbouy

posted in Avenue Flo on Feb 25, 11 7:42 PM
Yah. Sorry I acted all jerkish. I DO wish I could have skipped out of the rearranging to find ingredients game. That was REALLY hard for me.

posted in Cat Wash on Feb 25, 11 7:39 PM
Seji wrote:I won't even look at this game.

NO ONE washes their cat unless they are a sadist.

Kittys wash themselves better than we ever could and this game makes me sick. YOU DON'T NEED TO WASH YOUR CAT.

Disgusting.

True. Very True.

posted in Cat Wash on Feb 25, 11 7:37 PM
Spotiesia7 wrote:i hated this game, i hated the fact that the cats kept flying away 4 no reason

Lol! I loved this fact! It so funny when they do that! Hahahaha! I'm immature though so whatever.

posted in Cat Wash on Feb 25, 11 7:28 PM
Yes you have to say this game is original. I personally don't feel this game is worth your money but it gives you some laughs so I guess it was ok. Ha! When the cats fly off the thing and onto the walls its hilarous.

posted in Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals on Feb 25, 11 7:17 PM
I might try it too!

posted in Doggie Dash on Feb 23, 11 7:16 PM
AGREED!

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 24, 11 5:58 PM
Every time I try to open up Virtual Families drmactivator comes up! It won't let me open it up? Do you know what's up? And if you do how can I fix it?

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 23, 11 5:41 PM
Whenever I try to open up Virtual Families, drmactivator Applation has stopped working comes up. It won't let me go into the game. How do I fix that? Also I realize that there is a game update. ??? When I tried to do it it was saying stuff likes if you do this your score and stuff will be deleted or something like that. Does that mean if I do that I'll lose all my families? If you can answer these I'll be very grateful!

posted in Avenue Flo on Nov 30, 10 9:39 AM
Hi! I albsouletly L-O-V-E this game. I was wondering if anyone knew of some other games like it. Also if you've ever played games like Cute Knight, Freddie Fish, or those Nancy Drew games I like those types, too. Sorry I just need a new adventure game and is looking for some more.

posted in Avenue Flo on Nov 30, 10 9:31 AM
Alright! I get it!! You people hate the fitness game. Well I'll let you know that that game is my favorite mini game. It is totally awesome. Just because you dislike the game doesn't mean that other people do too. I mean I'm really glad they put that game in there and made a challenging level at last in level six. I actually dislike the chicken game BUT do I want it not to be in the game NO! I understand that people like it. So don't be wishing that game wasn't in there because some people like it too.

posted in Avenue Flo on Nov 29, 10 6:37 PM
THAT SONG WON'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! My head right now: "I just type don't have the time to type relax gotta keep these diners in type the black the coffee brewing the customers type are chewing your type whole life feels like an interlude when type your serving up cartoon food so I just don't type have the time to sit down on the type busiest street of dinertown some call it florida street type but there not type in the know no no no we call it type avenue flo repeat again." WHY AVENUE FLO CREATERS DID YOU PICK SUCH A CATCHY TUNE!!! WHY!!!!???

posted in Avenue Flo on Nov 29, 10 6:29 PM
What I did was get the rythm of the moves by watching it or playing like 2 times. I also eventually memorized the places on the wheel by the fourth time of doing the 6th level so that I could just look at the top. Try doing that maybe? Sorry if this doesn't help. Personally I love that mini game. Oh! And the flower one.

posted in Avenue Flo on Nov 29, 10 6:19 PM
That's my favorite part! I absoultely LOVE that mini game AND the flower one. Ah! Awesome!!!! I love the fitness center one because I'm good at those type of games. Also it even lets you watch the routine again so you can joke about how stupid flo looks and then do the routine yourself. I DID have to do Level 6 like 4 times before getting it but I eventually memorized the places of the certain moves. If you'd like I can tell you how it ends!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!! It was Miss BIG! Shocker there to me but when my mom played it she knew right away!! How!!?? It was a suprise to me. Also what Tony was doing at night with the girl from the pizzeria was making a giant pizza that says Tony heart Vicky! I love this game!!! I only got it 2 days ago from the 2.99 sale and I've already played it 3 times. Well 2 times but I helped my mom with the third one. How come know one likes the fitness center one but everyone likes the stupid chicken ones!!! Also I absoulte hate the one where you have to move food around to get to the milk or sugar or oyster sauce or whatever. I guess I have a different mind.

posted in Miss Management on Jul 11, 10 10:05 PM
Timothy is the best!!! He makes me laugh. I also love Mahair and Luke. Tara is my favorite female character. Pearl drives me insane!!!! I haven't gotten very far into the episodes yet but I can't wait to meet the other characters.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 11, 10 9:58 PM
Thank you!

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 8, 10 12:21 PM
Nope! But thanks for helping me!

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 7, 10 2:35 PM
I had twin boys named Dickory and Load.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 7, 10 2:34 PM
Hi! Can pets die? Or just be replaced. Do they stay through the generations forever? Can you controll them? Pick them up to make them go somewhere else? These are my pet questions. I would appreciate it if someone could answer them.

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 5, 10 12:27 PM
Thanks! Um while your at it? How do you unlock the shed? Thank you for answering my questions!!

posted in Virtual Families on Jul 4, 10 1:00 PM
My person sent me a message informing me he need a well-deserved vacation. (which I agree too) I don't know how this is possible. If you know if this is possible can you please tell me how to do it. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator