Posts created by Goop_10

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 15, 11 1:47 AM
ksknjones wrote:I Like the game. It is like the other 2, but I'm a sucker for a good game. Will someone PLEASE comment on the length of the game! Thanks!
KSKNJONES

For me, it took about 3.30 Hours to finished the game but there is Arcade Mode you can play too

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 15, 11 1:45 AM
I THINK you need to complete the game first, most of games will be like that

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 15, 11 1:40 AM
I love DASH games from PF and this one i LOVE it

Lovely graphics and gameplay, another great NEW DASH, after playing it for 20 mins, its a BUY for me

4/5 Stars from me...

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 14, 11 2:28 AM
I bought this game about month ago from another site, quite good game

The game style still remains the same from the previous sequel but this time they come with 3 new themes with new animals and plants, very enjoyable

All Time Management fans should give it a try!

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 7:05 AM
Agree with Bella, no big difference except than the extra chapter. Actually this game have a very short gameplay maybe around two hours so the Bonus Chapter can extend the gameplay for a while

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 12, 11 2:20 AM
I've bought the CE version of this game a month ago, really enjoyed it

Great graphics, the HOG scenes are not too difficult, love the puzzles and the storyline is very exciting...

Not the best HOG of this year so far but the second best

4/5 Stars from me

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 1:13 AM
I really like the first one so this one hope it will be great too...

BFG release too many CEs games, some of them worth it (like Maestro, Cooking Dash 3, Stray Souls, Fairing Point...) but some of them are not - totally waste of money (but i still bought them anyway) I think BFG try to makes us buy CEs games cuz we can't wait for the SE version to be release...

Just one question for this game, what are the extra contents for this CE, all i can see on the page is

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Immersive atmosphere
Fantastic gameplay
Find the exiled Frog Prince!

Which you can get that kind of features in the normal version too

posted in Shop-N-Spree: Family Fortune on Feb 23, 11 1:02 AM
Really cute and great game, love it!

There're many kind of shops you can play with so you will not get bored, there're also minigames that are quite entertaining (except some of them that are too hard to play).

4.5/5 Stars for Me - Both TM fans and HOG fans can play this

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 16, 11 11:43 PM
Here's tis the features of the CE version of this game from the developer site

Premium features: 30 bonus match-3 levels, exclusive accessories for the farm, screensaver, wallpapers, soundtrack, quests' walkthrough

posted in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery on Nov 13, 10 1:09 AM
I've played a bit of it already and i loved it. Better than the first one. Really like the opening song PF should make us download it

May be i will need a startegy guide...

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on Jul 15, 10 8:21 PM
I love this game, wait for the next game in this series?

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on Jul 15, 10 8:19 PM
I also got the collector's edition from the other website, because i want to play the bonus mode "Hansel and Gratel"

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on Jul 15, 10 8:18 PM
I love this games

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator