Posts created by addieh

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on Apr 26, 14 6:48 AM
This is the best of all the Mystery Tracker games altho the others were good too.
What I loved about this game was it seemed effortless compared to the others and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
The graphics were fantastic, the HO scenes were quite easy I found and the storyline fit the bill.
I grade this game a 5 out of 5 for me.

Happy Gaming Everyone!

posted in The Curse of the Werewolves on Apr 24, 14 7:04 PM
This game is alright. Didn't excite me to play like some games do. Everything was so dark and murky but I suppose that adds to the ambiance of the game. I didn't mind the HO scenes...you just have to look a little harder. The ending however disappointed me but as I said it was an alright game.

This game gets a 5 from me! I enjoyed playing very much and it didn't disappoint as all the other Dark Tale games didn't either.
The music fit the bill, the characters were great, the HOS were fun and easy to play and the little rat beside the wheel was cute with all his flips.
This was a GREAT game! Thanks to the developers for another stunner!

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord on Mar 29, 14 6:40 PM
This game like Nearwood was a great game to me! I love the fantasy, fairy tale realm ones because of the HOS and because of the weirdness of them.
This game was no exception! It had clear graphics, a good storyline, quite an adventure actually and it was not boring at all like some games are because of the repetitiveness once you get into them.
I highly recommend this game to anyone, hands down!

posted in Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom on Mar 22, 14 7:59 PM
Blue Tea Games didn't disappoint. This game was great but then all the Dark Parable games are.
Sometimes I just stare at the scene, the details, the colors, the music; it just takes me into the game.
These games are amazing, but I have to tell ya that the last puzzles were a doozy!
Enjoy people until the next comes.

posted in Nearwood on Mar 21, 14 6:38 AM
Ya know, despite all the negativity of the game..i.e. the map, the letters, etc., I found this game absolutely grand!
I rate this a high grade adventure game. The colors, the graphics, even the scenes letting me know what is going on didn't even bother me and the map was easy to use if you knew how.
I'm going to play this again and again, simply because I took such great delight in the storyline and got to know the characters.
This was a good one for me!!!!

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 18, 14 6:18 PM
Well, I'm finished and quite surprised at how much I enjoyed the game. Oh, there were a few puzzles that got me but I just kept at it until it turned out right.
Loved the voiceovers and the music and the HOS were not too bad either.
All in all, this was a better game then some I've played.

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 18, 14 6:39 AM
If anyone wants to know how to get past the puzzle please message me.
It's hard to put into words, but I'll try.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf on Mar 14, 14 6:51 AM
I vowed to myself when this first series came out, that I would only pick and choose. So far, I've bought every one and not regretted it. This game was great and I loved it. The music wasn't Mayan to me, it was Native American. I loved the characters and the way everything came together in the end. Good job, Eipix!

posted in Botanica: Earthbound on Mar 4, 14 9:41 AM
I played this game through a few times before I got it right. I'm not as impressed with this one as with the other game.
It was adventurous of course but it just didn't impress on me as much as the first.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost on Mar 2, 14 9:22 AM
As with all the other Redemption Cemetery games, I loved it! It was full of adventure, with lots to do and follow. The music didn't annoy me at all, as all the Redemp games have it and I loved being the ancestral heroine!
I highly recommend this game and I give it a 5 out of 5 !

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf on Feb 21, 14 4:49 PM
When you put the amulet piece in that Jesse gives you aim it at the totem on the right and click each symbol before putting the fish in. Should work. It did for me.

posted in Myths of the World: Stolen Spring on Dec 27, 13 1:30 PM
Just finished the game and I liked it. It wasn't over the top for me like some other games, but the graphics and HOS were pretty good.
I did like the first game better tho.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall on Dec 18, 13 1:03 PM
Again, I wasn't disappointed. Altho, I miss the hidden objects and achievements offered in the CE and wonder why that isn't available in the SE. One of the SE's did have that option. Anyways, I struggled at times in different scenarios, especially near the end with all the symbols, but I got thru it without using 1 hint, and barely glanced at the map. Maybe if I had I might not have struggled to move around and to where.
I look forward to the Eternal Winter and immensely enjoyed the first 3 games! And this series comes highly recommended.

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Dec 18, 13 5:53 AM
Suberb game! I felt like the hero saving the world. While there was alot of back and forth it made sense. The music and graphics were great and this game much better than the first. I loved it!

Happy gaming, everyone!

posted in Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat on Dec 16, 13 6:14 AM
What can I say? Blue Tea Games! This game was superb. The HOS were typical BTG. The voices were top notch, the colors and graphics THE best of course and this was a nice twist on Mother Goose. The puzzles were fun and different to do. Do I want more? YES! YES! YES! Always with these games. There isn't one I've been disappointed with!
Awesome! Simply awesome and I want MORE! Please?

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Dec 10, 13 1:35 PM
The first time I played, I got an error message, so I uninstalled and installed it again.
There were no problems except that the cursor was a bit jerky at times.
The music fit the theme, the game was a good one altho I played while tired. Not a good thing! All in all I enjoyed it and am glad that when I reinstalled the error message was gone. Oh, and the HOS scenes were excellent!

posted in Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat on Dec 8, 13 5:18 AM
I bought this game sight unseen when I found out that it was a Blue Tea Game. I have never been disappointed because I bought all the Dark Parable Games.
I can't wait to play it and I'm downloading it now!
Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse on Dec 4, 13 12:58 PM
I replayed this game after my first time playing in March of 2012. Back then, I wasn't impressed with it, but since then and after playing many BFG, I've retried and I have to upgrade this to a great game. Loved everything about it. I tend to replay most games a 2nd time to see if they warrant a new grade, and this one did.
Glad I replayed it.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island on Nov 8, 13 6:55 PM
JustTheFacts is right on the money. I truly enjoyed the first game and as much enjoyed the second. Great voiceovers, graphics and music. I hope there is a 3rd game on the horizon. It's a must buy for me!
Happy gaming, everyone!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator