Posts created by kdreetz

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 5:00 PM
You should have what looks like a little trash can in the bottom right of their name when you are in the 'gifting' page.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 16 2:56 AM
I got a magnifying clip for my glasses. They help tremendously. As far as chips go .... I most often get 1 or 2. Maybe 30% I'll get 3. Never have found 4.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 15 1:24 PM
Hi all!
I have a friend, lorelei (241843) who's been looking for manticore and flap-eared puppy eggs since forever. She gifts generously, but I haven't been able to gift her back. If any of you want a loyal friend, and have one of those eggs, send her a request! I hope she doesn't mind I posted this

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 15 8:21 PM
Is anyone else having to play the Mosaic Panel at least 200 times before getting one of those valuable Immortal Treasure diamonds? What gives? Why would I need 94 Blood Greeds or 106 Heaviness of Sins???

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 15 8:15 PM
I'm not from Scotland, but that's where my dad's side of the family comes from. I even have a Forbes crest! Wish I could visit someday. I live in California

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 15 9:25 PM
This was just happening to me. Closed the game out (after 10 tries to connect), then re-booted my modem + router. That took awhile, but I was able to get on any internet page I wanted so it wasn't that. After about 10 minutes of opening & closing MC, it finally worked.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 14 6:35 PM
I just had a thought (rare event), what if the countdown on daily quests is when the Christmas season is over?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 14 6:32 PM
Got my 100th gold chest!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 14 2:06 AM
My reindeer has been very good to me:
Castle Vicinity
Castle Gates
Castle Entry
Throne Hall
Forbidden Tower
Mystery Chamber x2
Ancient Park
Metro Station
Cloud Prison
Rune Garden
Craftsman District
Dream Palace
Pond

All gold. Good luck!!

conkite wrote:There is a trick to getting the Crown which you need in order to get the Giant magic seed. After talking to Ole, you must hit the Skip at the top right of the screen. He will then give you the crown which you use on the chest in the rat hole in the area before you exit to the Square.

Thank you Conkite. I was about ready to quit the game and complain about a glitch

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 14 6:24 PM
Got 100th gold chest from my little Joyful Penguin in the Town Square!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 14 6:23 PM
FionaN wrote:Merry Christmas everyone! and for those who don't celebrate 'Happy Holidays'. I would also like to wish everyone a happy, healthy and wealthy New Year! xxxx

Player: Fionna

I'm not from Scotland, but my great-great-grandfather was a full Scot. Merry Christmas from the Forbes clan!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 14 6:21 PM
I'm guessing it will last until at least New Year's Day. Yesterday I was in a panic that I only had 262 cards, but viola! I got a ton collecting snowflakes and a lot from a little help from my friends

p.s. What do we do with all these pet eggs that aren't hatched?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 14 10:22 PM
I'm getting a gold chest just about everywhere with my reindeer. So far:
Castle Vicinity
Forbidden Tower
Pond
Ancient Park
Rune Garden
Tavern

My penguin has given me 2: Treasury, Tavern (Tavern was mostly stamps and a purple diamond).

Yeti and Snowman have only given me rust. I don't have the bear yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 14 10:15 PM
Hi IIb, have you sent a request to technical support? They usually respond pretty fast and can help you with this glitch.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 14 10:12 PM
Here's the deal: Every scene has 3 morphing flowers/snowflakes. If you don't catch all 3 at first, wait 5 seconds. They will move to a different spot, but if you have enough patience, they will all be revealed to you at some point. The Pond area drives me crazy and I've only found all 3 a few times. The snowflakes are harder to find because in a lot of areas, the lower left and upper right are blocked by the Christmas décor.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 14 10:05 PM
LOL. I'm glad I'm not the only one over analyzing this game! You crack me up

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 14 1:37 AM
Has anyone's Christmas content opened up? If so, what level are you on and did it update on the 4th? We're told the content is there and it's up to the Devs when they want to activate it, but it's already Dec 7th. Walmart has had their Christmas decorations since October!!

I can see the new pets, achievements and the card & decorations we need to craft pets and earn achievements, but I still have morphing flowers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 14 1:00 AM
25 of my 73 gold chests came from my buddy the Phoenix. 2nd best is my Gold Bearing Turtle, followed by Pegasus.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 14 7:16 PM
McKentry wrote:Dear Technical Issues staff,

The latest download of Midnight Castle is supposed to have all these holiday things going on in it. Yet at level 49 I only see the snow at the splash screen as it loads.

Why do I not see these other things in there like the holiday cards, and other things? I do see in the achievements section the new goals for the holiday things, but as for finding them and collecting them I don't see them at all.

Here is my player # 330929.

Also I read there are only 52 levels is this true? As I see two other lands on the map that are totally unexplored.

Warm regards,

McKentry

Hi McKentry, I'm level 53 and are having the same problems as you - snowflakes on splash page and no Christmas décor in the game. Btw, 53 is on hold until another content update is released. Don't hurry. It takes so many coins to get here, you might as well collect as many as you can.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator