Posts created by Micha1234

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 11:34 AM
RasmusB wrote:
A1psyko wrote:This game took a while to open. Kept getting hung up, had to wait until the game caught up before I could continue. I am running Windows 10. Not working as it should and do not know why it kept stalling out.

Have the exact same problem. And same with all ofther games of this developer. Horrible.

Same here, running on Win 7, 64 bit and have nothing but trouble with this developer's games.

posted in Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 17 7:28 AM
WOW!!!!!! Utter boredom.....slow and tedious. Instead of that silly warning on the game page this game should have a warning about all the flashing lights !!!!

posted in Immortal Love: Blind Desire Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 17 6:44 AM
angelfish106 wrote:Can't say I was overly impressed with this game. I've liked (and bought) the others in the series but this one just seems a bit bland and not very interesting.

Graphics were a bit grainy and in pastel shades, like a washed-out water-colour painting. The HOS were mostly lists as far as I can remember; considering I've only just finished the demo, they obviously weren't very memorable. I skipped a couple of the puzzles out of the need to just get rid of them; a couple were fun (but easy) and the rest I couldn't be bothered to spend time solving Collectibles were different shaped candles and not all of them were easy to see. The map showed tasks and transported. I didn't notice the extras or the SG and never have music on.

You are disrupted in your quest to save your husband (again...... ) by little furry creatures that tear up maps, throw your possessions overboard and generally make themselves as annoying as possible. The best part of the game was getting rid of them; I won't spoil anyone's fun by giving away spoilers but the results are quite hilarious!

Otherwise I couldn't find anything else to redeem this bland and frankly rather boring game. I think it's long past time I gave up trying these HOPA's and stuck with my favourite building-type TM's. There are just too many CE's being released; the devs can't seem to come up with any original storylines and the same old elements are being used over and over again. How many more things have to be oiled, need a wrench/screwdriver/saw/chisel/ladder and of course my all time favourite, the missing zip(per) pull How many more amulets to be used, portals to travel through, endless keys to open all the locked doors and gimmicky gadgets to get rid of something or someone?? Been there, done that and have a very long list of games I've never replayed to show for it.

Sorry but this CE is a pass for me; this is one 'Immortal Love' that should have been left to quietly fade away
I had no technical issues with the demo, which lasted a few minutes over the hour. Desktop running Win7 Prof 64-bit. Edited for punctuation.

You took the words right out of my mouth.The only difference, I got about 30 minutes of game play since I always skip those annoying cut scenes and this game had a lot of them.

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 7:32 AM
Absolutely nothing new in this game.....was very quickly bored and glad when the demo was over. Too much talk and too many cut scenes and boring mini games. And of course we need a little gimmick to get rid of whatever evil that is......
Maybe I'm just played out with HOPAs.....but I'm not getting this one.

posted in Shadowplay: Whispers of the Past Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 6:26 AM
TICK (if it still works)

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 8:33 AM
pedeymom wrote:i
i purchased the game its in my purchase history ,but it wont load .it isnt in my queue.
Tried numerous times to load .Using Windows 10

Contact customer support. This has happened to me before, turned out there was a hick up on BF's side and unless they fix that you can't download the game.

Hth

Well, the graphics were actually quite nice on my pc but for me that was the best part of the game.
Like other fishies said constantly something is "loading" and holding up the game flow. I found the game very picky as to where you put the cursor and it working .... or not.
Some of the items in the HOG scenes were very small and the scenes were just a hot mess.
Minigames........BORING and old with wishy-washy instructions.
Lots of cut scenes (which don't interest me in the least) and PET PEEVE: I always turn the voices off and still I get to hear talk.
Checking my purchase history I was surprised to see that this is already number 10 in this series - seems after 4 I lost interest in purchasing.... and this one won't be added either.

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 17 6:48 AM
WOW!!!! And not in a good way.

I found this game very tedious and slow, game mechanics were hit or miss on my computer, useless hint system, and (Oh goody.....) you get a tool to use for all kinds of nonsense.......so no.

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 17 4:16 PM
imsmb wrote:i can't find the 2nd half of the colored comic

as far as I remember you only get one and have to use that half....check the SG

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 17 7:35 AM
belamba wrote:Loved the earlier games in this series, and am a big fan of Madhead games but this offering left me cold.
Too little to do in each scene, storyline didn't hold my interest and defo won't be purchasing it.
Quite honestly, the game was so dull the shorter the better.

Best bits were the HOPs. Nicely done and interesting, but each one didn't seem to have many objects to find.

Puzzles were quite dull also, which I mostly skipped.

As with all games, gamers have different tastes. I'm sure some out there will love it; just not my cup of tea.

That's how I felt, tons of cut scenes and WARNING copious amounts of bright lights that can really startle one; I find it more interesting to watch the rain outside......

The minigames were tedious and boring or the instructions were lacking and I skipped most of them, too.

I'll pass on this one completely.

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 17, 17 7:09 PM
ppasolvr wrote:I played the beta version of this game, and just like the beta, in the third screen of the game, the one with the plane, the little pull out in the corner says there's 2 collectables, and I've only found one and the strategy guide shows only one. What's up with that?

I was wondering about that, too.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Sleight of Murder Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 17 5:38 AM
nanafraser wrote:Another mind numbing Epix game! What a way to ruin a Saturday morning! & more then likely even if I purchased the game it probably not save my profile like the last 10 games when I go out of the game! & have brand new PC Window 10!
Don't get me wrong there very talented Devs, but the way they put there games together & repetitive sayings, you feel like you've played game before. Really Epix I'm on your side, you can do better then this! That's why I did the trial, was hoping there was something new! Same ole same ole! No way not even for the sale! Ill just play my older games! Don't hate the messenger fishes! We have a right to our opinion! Don't let my lack of comments fool you, just started leaving them this year! Been w/ BF for over 8yrs!

I'm with you. I found it boring and tedious, with a lot of talk, tons of cut scenes but not much to do. I think this series has run its course and it's about time they retire it. Total snoozer for me....

angelfish106 wrote:It's rare for me to dislike a game but Eipix have created something I actually hate. From the awful font which gave me a headache to the very unlikeable characters, the game was just horrible to play and I couldn't wait to exit it I see elsewhere it has been described as 'one of Eipix's finest works'. I obviously played a different demo

Graphics were the usual good quality and voices were OK. There were very few HOS in the demo and one was impossible; there are 3 panels that you interchange to find the items and I struggled to find anything. I think at this point I realised the game wasn't for me. Puzzles were so-so; nothing special and mostly easy. Map was awful and trying to get it to jump locations was very hit and miss. There are collectibles, although I didn't bother looking for them. Neither did I check the SG nor have the music on.

Eipix have clearly decided to create a new series of games; I won't be buying any of them if they're all like this one. I love the Viking era but not as portrayed in this game. Sorry but I hated it.

I had no technical issues but only played 20 of the 90 minute demo. Desktop running Win7 Prof 64-bit.

That's exactly how I felt........I did the whole demo, what a snoozer.........I really don't see what's supposed to be new about it either. I spent most of the game just pushing the hint and the skip button just to see what to do. And the music really started to grate after a while. I'll just stick to the Haunted Hotel from Thursday.

Maybe I'm just not in the right mind set I found it tedious, unlogical and boring with too much chatter and cut scenes.

Running on Win 7, 54 bit, as usual.....ERS crashes my computer......it's only ERS. Tired of this.

posted in Chateau Garden on May 11, 17 6:02 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:@Micha1234 - The thing with pieces suddenly changing on you sounds like an issue with either your mouse or your system. When I play it only switches pieces when I right click. Perhaps having something like a left-handed mouse setup is causing the problem.

I don't have to do anything for it to happen and my mouse is set up for right-handed.

posted in Chateau Garden on May 10, 17 8:49 AM
MEnr56 wrote:
Ker72 wrote:Hi brimaz,

please do not give up!
The levels are getting increasingly tricky. Our advice is to use the second power-up (rose) and to trigger a combo!

You have to have those damn things before you can use them and I NEVER seem to have any; I am deleting this game on Level 34 -- NO GAME SHOULD EVER HAVE TO BE THIS HARD TO PLAY; GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RELAXING Challenges are fine but not to the point of being impossible

MEnr56

True. They fill up way too slow. On top of that what annoys the dickens out of me is that sometimes the symbol you're trying to place changes right before you click, so the darned thing isn't what you wanted where you wanted it. I think I made it to level 43 or 44 and the video to "master" it is utterly useless. I don't know how often I tried to finish this level . I'm just tired of it.

Das Spiel ging ja heftig in die Hose.....................................

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 17 9:52 AM
simplicity19 wrote:I find this game very difficult to work through. The logic of events and clues escapes me and I rarely have a problem with most games. The story line is the same stuff as many have said. Really tired of the dwarf too. He never did fit in any of the stories for me very well. Pretty blah and struggling to get through. I also find the map cumbersome! It really does not guide one well. I like being challenged and can usually figure out the next step with little assistance from the strategy guide. This game I have used it way beyond too many times! And now trying to place my ten dolphin pieces cannot do! Very frustrated!!

HA!!!!!! I feel exactly the same way about this game!!!!! This could have been a really good game had there been a somewhat logical progression of the game, but no, we can't have that. And then using the map adds to the frustration. The icing on the cake was the difficulty placing inventory items. If you did not hit just the right spot it would just pop back into your inventory. And what is it with this when an item is used more than one time for i. e. pulling planks after every plank you have to click on the item again to get the next plank off. If you're too fast it will just pop back into the inventory. It's stuff like that that makes a game tedious beyond belief for me. I got so tired of it that most of the game I just kept hitting the hint button to finish. Still have to do the bonus chapter.....one day......................maybe......................

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 17 9:36 AM
OzzyRobyn wrote:I loaded the game then quickly picked up the final rune before the damned eagle had time to appear.

Utterly ridiculous that we have to resort to this. I have the same problem and I bet that was also an issue in the beta. WTH was that not fixed????????

posted in Danse Macabre: Florentine Elegy Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 17 9:57 AM
sartasia wrote:Looked for and did not get the reviews on the initial game page. Reloaded but no reviews.
Have they decided to drop them?
Are the forums, like the pond, in danger of disappearing too?
As Alice said.."curiouser and curiouser"...

I have three reviews on the game page

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator