Posts created by grannnydee

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 12, 10 5:24 AM
Yesterday there were many complaints about the performance of this game. what happen to them?..did bf get the game working correctly..I downloaded the game 3 times but there were still many problems..to bad, it looked like a cute game.hope they work the bugs out..let us know..

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Apr 29, 10 3:25 PM
I toooo have down loaded this game several times.but still nothing is working.it's a shame looks like a cute game..can't contact support until tomarro.

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 7:43 AM
Everybody is right...This game is a mess....cursor very slow ..every information window that pops up freezes the screen....looks like a nice game if they can get it going right...I hope its soon

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 9, 09 1:49 PM
how do I get to the one table screen..it came up ..but went away....do you have to do anything there????please help

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 9, 09 1:47 PM
how do I get to the tone table screen?...It popped up ...but went away....do you have to do anything there??please help

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Aug 30, 09 6:25 PM
Hi all,
If you think level 110 was bad, wait until you get to 119, it's a nightmare..I keep getting close ...but no cigar..I try to go in order of the customers...but get lost at times
any suggestions???? P L E A S E

posted in Fish Tycoon on Aug 30, 09 4:48 PM
I love the game also..I wonder why no one answere us..I think it could make a lot of money for the company..from what i've red people love it..come one someone give us any answer

posted in Fish Tycoon on Aug 28, 09 5:12 PM
will there ever be a fish tycoon 2..the best game ever

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 21, 08 12:44 PM
thank you lil red your a life saver

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 21, 08 9:55 AM
where do you put the stone book to put open the secret wall??help please

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 21, 08 4:39 PM
I finished the game "I think" all of my islands are flagged, however on the last screen it says to place the amulets the area.how do you get them in there,????? they don't move am I doing something wrong??? please help\\\thank you in advance

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 9, 08 7:54 PM
can anyone help me out with those gears..they are giving me fits....pleeeeese help
thank you

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 7, 08 3:16 PM
I WAS SO EXCITED TO FINISH THE LAST BOOK ..I FORGOT TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION THE LAST WORD OF AZADA 2. PLEASE LET ME KNOW??
THANK YOU

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 5, 08 12:34 PM
pattb2tz wrote:
peaches94531 wrote:Help!

I am stuck, how do I get the numbers all green? I can get all but one to turn green,

Thanks
Peaches

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator