Posts created by Jewels69988

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 8, 09 11:31 AM
Max, i too had the same problem until i noticed the bottom grey square has a block on the top. You can only move the pieces on the bottom from side to side then up. The middle square will not let you move up, so you have to be careful how you rotate the pieces to the correct line up.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Jun 11, 09 2:56 PM
tink, i suggest you look under the game forum for answers. If they are not there it could be a glitch in your game. If it is a glitch, then contact customer service.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 11, 09 8:49 AM
The best solution that I have found works all the time is to have 3 men maxed out on all skills and 3 women maxed out. The crab will let you put them in place in no particular order but I found that if you alternate between men and women works great. Good luck.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 10, 09 10:46 AM
attacus,

If you have the option of doing a medium hut, it counts as two huts. You can mix them up at that point. Good luck. I loved this game and am anxiously waiting for escape 2 to be released.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 9, 09 9:00 AM
Mikel,

Once in the mini game there is a "skip" button available so I would not say this ruined the game. Besides there are a lot of mini games available in this game, most of them are not available on the beach.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 7, 09 11:35 AM
I found the only place i could build the dock was on the first section on the beach.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 7, 09 11:26 AM
Hi there, it is a bottle on the beach at the first location. Good luck.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on May 13, 09 1:42 PM
Nancy, I think you should try support again. They really are wonderful and try real hard. Try the live chat, it works great. So sorry you are having this problem.

posted in Totem Tribe on May 4, 09 3:54 PM
LMAO at Cyber, i bet it was killing you to keep the secret. By the way, you are the absolute best fishy in the pond for making those you tube videos. I dont know how many times i have needed your help to get through a stage.

posted in Totem Tribe on Apr 30, 09 6:11 PM
I only just bought this game and am hopelessly addicted already. Hubby thinks im nuts, my work is suffering and guess what? House work can go hang until i get to the next island. LOL. They need to read all the pages to see that we all absolutely love this game and they have to make another one.

Lets see what we can do. I am going to e-mail them directly. If wont do it, then i will. How many fishies with me? LMAO. I am going to be sooooo in trouble if they come out with a second one, but i dont care.

posted in Totem Tribe on Apr 30, 09 5:53 PM
Ditto. I just bought this game and it is fantastic. Im addicted already. Should be number one for time management / strategy.

posted in Pharaoh`s Mystery on Apr 24, 09 3:39 PM
Sharon,

Please dont take this the wrong way, but it would help if we knew exactly what game you are talking about. There are many Pharoah games out there. We just need a little bit more info in order to help. Also a room location would help too.

Thank you.

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 22, 09 9:21 PM
hi there macgamegirl, i bought this game and loved it all the way thru. I must admit the loading between screens was slow for me too and I play the Nancy Drew games. No prob with those so you do need to look into a graphic interface system. Good news tho, loved your first game. Interesting enough to keep me playing. Loved the twist on the romance thingy, lol.

I would definitely buy your next game, this was fantastic for a first game. You go guys! Keep up the good work and thank you for listening. Big Fish is the best place to get your start. If you need a beta tester, keep me in mind please? lol, just kidding. Seriously, the only bug i found in the entire game was the slow loading of the next scene, other than that, very good game. Well worth the money. Can't wait for the next one.

I did not mind the slow loading as it was an interesting story line and good game. Good luck.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Apr 21, 09 2:47 PM
Bengalcats, the game name is Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham palace. You can find it under Hidden Object games. Have fun.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Apr 20, 09 6:03 PM
the star is to the upper left of the poster on back wall of barrel. good luck.

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 18, 09 10:01 PM
macgamegirl, i have almost all of the hidden object games that are good. I played the demo for 20 minutes and bought the game. Good game for your first. Keep up the good work. Look forward to your next one. This one has a few twists that are new and enjoyable. Storyline is good so far but then again i have not got that far yet, LOL. Good luck

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Apr 14, 09 10:46 AM
swatkins001, you should go back to the other room and put the coins in the jar in front of the statue. this will free up inventory space. then go back to the kitchen to use the hook on the fish.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 14, 09 10:24 AM
Sully,

I have the same card and sometimes it will do this even if it has the latest updates. Something to do with the 3D setting. I know I saw an answer on another thread by another fish, unfortunately cannot locate the thread for you. If you go into your NVIDIA settings there is a check box for the 3D setting. It should ask you if you want the card to determine the best graphics for each game on its own. Sorry I was not more help as I have not done that yet. Good luck.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 11, 09 11:23 AM
Brendy, you have to find the Mozart sheet in another scene. Once you have that put it on the wall and you will have the combination.

posted in Syberia II on Apr 10, 09 9:47 PM
oops, forgot to mention, you should try out the mystery case files games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator