Posts created by fluffyalso

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation on May 24, 16 8:27 AM
Nice long game. I found it very intuitive and easy, yet challenging to play. Only skipped a couple of tedious puzzles and used the hint button in HOS only rarely. Great map.

posted in Cursed House 3 on May 23, 16 7:48 AM
Agree completely Taynicjam. So nice to have a different match3. My problem is the pieces are so small and similar, I get a headache after 15min. Am on the fence. Might buy and play as a diversion from HOGs. At least I don't have to tend flowers or build a village. Game does move at a good pace, although a little confusing about what you have to do. Should come easier, as game progresses, to figure out.

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 12:01 PM
No cursor here either. Win10 64bit. Intel Celeron laptop.

posted in Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse on Apr 11, 16 7:00 AM
Win10 error message. Can't play the game. UPDATE: Just now when I went back in to get exact error code and started the game from second screen in manager it played fine. Go figure.

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 2:42 PM
Good question. It is a type of HOG encountered often in HOG. Spoiler alert: Take bow tie and wipe down mirror to left of it and take roses and put them on object to the right of it. That gives you a list of other things to find. Hope you get thru it cause this seems to be a great game.

posted in The Chronicles of Noah's Ark on Mar 22, 16 2:24 PM
Calsmom2001, Agree 100%. No special pieces for 5 or more and you have to build something by hitting a button. Waste of my time. No buy for me. The developers need to check out some of the more popular games on social networking pages.

j62janet Try clicking more to the right, in the middle of the highlighted area to the right of the symbol. That helped me.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Broadbeach Cove Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 3:54 PM
Very disappointing. Tiny objects strewn about everywhere. In one HOG the objects you found and had to use were indistinguishable between those you hadn't found yet. No buy for me.

posted in Weeping Skies on Feb 3, 16 3:15 PM
Very enjoyable game with only one glitch near end. When I went out of game and came back in everything was good. Quirky but different. Glad I bought it.

posted in Antique Shop: Lost Gems Egypt on Jan 11, 16 1:08 PM
Am I missing something here? How hard can it be to make a good match3 game. We have great HOG games with amazing puzzles and then we get something like this game. First off boring graphics. Then when you try to move a piece,unless you move it exactly it doesn't work. Then you HAVE to buy some special move piece or you can't proceed. I could not figure out how to do that, so couldn't go to next level. Just give it to me. If I earned it why do I have to do something special to get it? Sorry no buy for me.

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 15 7:18 AM
Beautiful game. Well drawn. Interesting story. Started out in present day but quickly reverted to ghost world once again. Controls not bad. HOG with slight variations are fairly easy to see. My biggest problem are the puzzles. Either very easy or what the heck. Could not figure out the rune on back of hand thing. Skipped most of them and that is my favorite part of a game. Will give the SE a try to see if it's me or the game. Good jump map but did not need it in demo. Try it you might like it.

posted in The Last Dream on Dec 28, 15 7:58 AM
Finally finished the game after holiday mayhem. Loved, loved, loved it. Hated to see it end. Very unique. The wave of the future, I hope. Only a couple of negatives. Game crashed several times. Blank screen and couldn't even clear,alt delete to exit. Had to shut off computer. But picked up where it let off. The other was having to keep picking up inventory items several times before they would work. Kept dropping back into inventory. Annoying but workable.I wasn't sure what to do several times but hint system worked great, Would have liked a map just to see progress, but not really necessary. The live action morphing to drawn action was great. Thanks again. Can't wait for another longer one.

posted in The Last Dream on Dec 23, 15 11:00 AM
Pckiller. I arrived at the answer a different way. The right side of the circle the numbers were different by 5, So subtracting the other 2 on the left side the difference was 15, I added 15 to 39 and got 54. Ain't math wonderful. Really enjoying the game. Nice to have it take place in present day and real world. Keep up the good work.

posted in Laruaville 4 on Dec 14, 15 3:23 PM
I have the other Laruaville games and thought I would like this one. Game action is great and graphics though small are good. However, this is the same as the other ones only a little more tedious. No buy for me but good if you like straight up match 3 games.

posted in Mystery Maze of Balthasar Castle on Dec 12, 15 8:35 AM
Looked like a cute fun game. I lasted about 6min. And had to start over 4x in that time. Even read the help menu, which I never do. Controls are way to hard to use and too many steps to get anywhere. No buy. If the developers sharpened it up, it might be a good game. Liked the characters and graphics.

posted in Search for the Wonderland on Dec 7, 15 6:27 AM
Game plays but no cursor. Went right to HOS with no profile or choices.

posted in Treasures of Egypt on Dec 1, 15 6:49 AM
Definite no buy for me. Basic requirements for a good match 3 are great graphics with a nice large game board and quick action. I found neither in this game.

posted in WMS Slots: Quest for the Fountain on Nov 28, 15 6:03 PM
Despite how nice this game looks and plays, it is terrible for a slot quest game. Hard to tell what quest is and when you complete anything and in the 45 min I played the 3 games available to you in the beginning, I won 1 bonus period. I have all the other slot quest games, but this is a definite no buy for me.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 15 8:00 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

As I see it. Find out what day it is and then "POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT" find a # on key pad that will let you run the sequence. The little hand means push that number move the direction and # of spaces the arrow shows, press and continue until you get the right code.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator