Posts created by Nancy56789

posted in Emma and the Inventor on Mar 9, 12 4:07 PM
Like others I thought there would be more to the game after Grandfather was found, another adventure with both characters perhaps. I was stunned that it was done so quickly.
As much as I did enjoy the gameplay and puzzles, I would not recommend this game because of the length.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Oct 15, 11 6:45 PM
You need the treasure key. It's found in the palace near the academy that Mel and Edward go to. I think you need to wait until after Mel gathers all the kings and queens to Underfall because then the guard doesn't care if you go into the Treasure Room. Key is there along with 4 blue chests.

posted in Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy on Oct 15, 11 12:38 PM
Also "the Witch and the Warrior" and "Ella's Hope" by the same company that does the Aveyond series.

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Sep 10, 11 10:13 PM
"Ella's Hope" and "the Witch and the Warrior" are both RPG and are by the same company that put out the Aveyond games. They are both fun to play.

posted in Aveyond 2 on Sep 3, 11 11:33 AM
I agree, the wolves are a pain. Even when you can defeat them, they just keep coming at you and what do you get from them? A haunch, which is pretty useless.

posted in Aveyond 2 on Sep 1, 11 7:53 PM
Yes, the Behemoth's plague spell works well. I have Nicolas use Sunshine because that has a chance of putting some of the guards to sleep. I also stock up on blizzard scrolls. Good luck!

posted in Ella's Hope on Jul 21, 11 7:58 PM
I went to that cave without Areth and Ella was able to reach in and get the ring.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator