Posts created by phoenix_25

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 15 4:16 AM
Hi everyone. I had taken a bit of a break due to work and boredom and other things. I think I'm back now . Thanks to everyone who sent gifts in the interim. I'll do my best to return them and catch up..

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 14 3:18 AM
Me please

PC code 198898. I need a snowman n cards to hatch the others...blue n green are my lowest. PM me with what you'd like in return

EDIT: A lovely friend just gifted me a snowman egg . I'm still interested in cards tho

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 14 3:15 AM
bilby_girl wrote:like I need more Unique stamps sheesh

I hope the Devs dont see this... I'm stockpiling now so any stamp is welcome and I've been loving the drop rate on stamps n pet food so far. I will agree that the cards are random. I've gotten most of mine from the elf, only one red from airship. Only one pet crafted so far (the white bear...so cute ). Hoping for more

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 14 5:30 AM
Thanks Fabula

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 14 5:03 AM
Hi everyone.

Just wanted you all to know that I will be no longer be playing daily as my interest in this game has waned. I started Cloud City with about 100,000 coins and maybe 2 or 3 levels later I'm down to 18,000 and I know I haven't opened up all of it as yet. So I'm a bit frustrated which makes me think I'm taking this game too seriously. Hence and therefore I'm taking a bit of a break.

My wishlist is pretty simple now and it probably will not change; everything there will be used for crafting/coins if or when I become active again. I'll still gift from time to time but don't expect every single gift to be returned; I'll only be playing when I really feel like it.

You've all been great and I'm really thankful for your help in progressing this far. If however you want to un-friend me because I'm less active that's ok, I wont be offended. I am not leaving completely so to the other forum users please dont ask me for stamps items etc

Happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 14 9:54 AM
I'm now at level 31 so Cloud city and the Town are my obstacles. I've realized that the quests get more expensive as you go up. I humbly suggest increasing the coin payout for the HOS. Given the 1hr wait time when it's maxed I think 100 coins per search is fair. I'm sure this would alleviate some of the frustration; it feels as though you dont get anywhere unless you play more than 5 times per day.

I'd also suggest doubling the daily gifting limit from 5 to 10 persons. 5 is really ridiculous, especially when u have trades.

My last peeve is needing 2 of an item to unlock something when there's only a slot for 1..... Bow figurine and that beetle in the train station for example

I'm sure this has all been suggested before. Hope someone's paying attention

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 14 4:28 AM
It's too much n too close together to be done by hand. Person's computer either got hacked or there's a virus, but yeah it is annoying

Hespera wrote: Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid bears little resemblance to a Dark Parables game other than the fragmented objects - Eipix simply lacks a subtle enough hand and understanding of nuance - everything smacks you in the face. This is just their style and not meant as a condemnation - it's just not right for all games.

I agree... I downloaded this without demo because it's Dark Parables!!..I was so excited, been looking forward to little mermaid since Jack and the sky kingdom. The mermaid looked weird but I shrugged it off. I started playing and immediately noticed the difference, even before the EiPix logo came up. EiPix is really not one of my fave devs and they have simply butchered this series.. The extras are very cookie-cutter, they've changed the parables, the sounds, the puzzles, NO MORPHING OBJECTS The graphics have a bit of the Blue Tea magic but it's just not the same. Would've been better if they'd turned it over to Elephant Games. I have my issues with those devs too but their graphical style is the closest to Blue Tea

I literally feel as though a close friend has died. No longer interested in this series. Giving it 2 1/2 stars.... Never thought I'd see the day

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 14 5:59 AM
Hello. I have the following
1 Snail egg to gift
1 Hedgehog for a horn of ancestry or a Sign of ferocity (preferred)
2 Puppy and 1 Hippo for a Unique Stamp each

Trying to build my inventory and I'm not in need of any eggs.

I play PC, PM me if interested

EDIT: All gone

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 14 7:28 PM
Since the last Update I've been losing progress. It happened twice today. Each time I exit game, i get to my desktop and then I hear that sound the game makes when you cant connect to the server. The next time I log back in all my progress from the last gameplay is lost . I havent dropped levels but stamps, coins, pet food and other inventory items are reset. It's highly frustrating and I must point out that I never had this problem before. What's the point of updating if all it adds are more glitches?

BTW - the dancing girl's hairstyle looked perfectly fine before...the present do just aint working . And Just-John... oh boy I dont even know where to begin... he's just scary. Please change them back

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 14 4:49 PM
Lucky indeed. I got 3 Unique from HOS today...still cant believe it.. did a dance everytime

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 14 4:06 PM
Sorry to hear..hope u get it back. You didnt say which pet or what system u have but if you're interested I'm on PC and I have an extra snail n piggy egg I could send you.

Hope your problem gets fixed soon

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 14 6:58 AM
I have one Snail and one piggy to gift.

PC player. Please PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 14 6:56 AM
Agreed. I have all 19 plus Odd Egg. I keep looking with longing at those Unique stamps..all of 3..drooling in anticipation since they're now scarcer than hen's teeth.

Another loooong wait ahead

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 14 5:35 AM
april3850 wrote:Ive had very good luck with the snail. She gives me either a gold or silver chest every time.

Lucky you. Mine (like the puppy) needs a GPS...I only ever get rusty chests from them. They must've taken a wrong turn somewhere

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 14 6:25 AM
Hi all..I was trying to get a Unique stamp from the wheel and ended up with all of 3 piggy eggs, no stamp, and a lot less coins than when I started....

Eggs are free to anyone who wants (resisting the temptation to sell em for coins). So if u think u have 10 rare food to keep piggy well fed pls PM me and he's yours

PC player.

* 1 left

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 14 5:55 PM
I was recently gifted a tiger egg ( Thanks Ima it was the last one I needed ) Then I won one today on the wheel. So if anyone wants a (slightly weird looking) Hopping Tiger for PC lemme know. Completely free

PM please..

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 14 5:33 AM
Hello mods/devs

I updated yesterday and it worked fine afterwards. I'm a PC player at level 29, not yet at cloud city. Thanks for improving the time on the social page, dressing up the throne room and the Chamberlain has all his parts now . Didnt find any problems until this morning

Logged in as usual and all my HOS were sparkling. I clicked on the right sided message for the tournament, went to that page then closed it aannndd ALL my timers stopped working. They just froze!! The daily quest, the fortune wheel, airship and the tournament one. And all my HOS now show 58:58, not counting down and I hadnt searched any. The only one left untouched was the Confessional in the Town.

Had to close the game and am now thoroughly scared of the Tournament button. Hoping this was a one time glitch.

Please look into this..thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 14 5:29 AM
Hi, it's not really a glitch. They show the top 5 and if u don't fall there you're automatically listed as 6th. I'm 6th on several of mine but did manage to jump from 6th to 3rd on one. I guess they shortened it to make server space

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 14 1:26 PM
Hello..I have an extra Lemur. Would like a Hippo

PC player.

Please PM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator