Posts created by 123mikey321

Just replayed this level after the recent update in pro mode and got 3 stars with time to spare. Pretty much followed above plan so the update fixed the time clock on this one! Nice they were listening.

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Mar 20, 17 2:27 PM
You have to click to the right edge of the hole and that will get it. Just start the game and keep clicking around it until you see it light up.

Thanks Paw, but was this on professional mode? I'm with Kugel, I can't even finish level before time runs completely out. I continue so I can finish and go to next level but something seems to be wrong here.

posted in Defense of Egypt on Jan 12, 17 2:30 PM
Went back and replayed a few levels to get more gears so I could keep upgrading the weapons. Then noticed that Level 1 had "Difficult" mode available so I played it in that mode and gained more and better gears and rewards. Seems you need to do that and keep upgrading weapons with the gears to be able to complete higher levels. Still trying to figure the game out but I hope this helps.

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 7, 16 3:34 PM
In general, i only got resources to get tent upgraded, picked up all loose items then kept one person only getting the dropped items and the other one working on everything else. Try to make sure you have the extra resource on when picking up gold chunks as it helps in the end. It takes a bit of timing and coordination with the characters but easily beat devs records.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 16 11:21 AM
Thanks jc... I wasn't even getting close, will have to try that strategy on a couple other levels I haven't finished with 3 stars.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on May 9, 16 1:39 PM
I posted this in the thread that was created a while back but thought I post it in a new discussion in case people didn't go back to the older thread:

I feel like I have accomplished the impossible - I BEAT IT! Here are the steps and tricks I used - time was 1:26 (and I did it more than once to be sure)

Pick right berry - Trick: double click on bush fast to get worker starter, when first dialog screen comes up clear it with the space bar on keyboard
Pick left berry - Trick: second dialog box comes up when worker enters camp, have your cursor over second berry bush, hit space bar to clear dialog and click bush right away.
Clear wood in road
Build bridge
Get wood in upper left - Trick: click on wood as soon as it is green when worker finishes bridge so he will head straight there
Pick right berry
Chop tree in front of treasure (do not get yet)
Pick left berry
Clear first water
Pick upper berry - Trick: click on it as soon as it is green when worker finishes water so he goes straight there
Collect treasure - Trick: when worker gets treasure a box appears above his head to tell you what the treasure is, click on that and the worker will head to camp
Pick right berry
Build bridge
Clear water
Last Trick: when worker is clearing water have your cursor over the second treasure, as soon as worker is done, treasure will turn green, click on it, the time stops when when the last task is finished so worker will proceed to treasure and collect it after time has stopped.
Happy Clicking

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on May 9, 16 1:35 PM
I feel like I have accomplished the impossible - I BEAT IT! Here are the steps and tricks I used - time was 1:26 (and I did it more than once to be sure)

Pick right berry - Trick: double click on bush fast to get worker starter, when first dialog screen comes up clear it with the space bar on keyboard
Pick left berry - Trick: second dialog box comes up when worker enters camp, have your cursor over second berry bush, hit space bar to clear dialog and click bush right away.
Clear wood in road
Build bridge
Get wood in upper left - Trick: click on wood as soon as it is green when worker finishes bridge so he will head straight there
Pick right berry
Chop tree in front of treasure (do not get yet)
Pick left berry
Clear first water
Pick upper berry - Trick: click on it as soon as it is green when worker finishes water so he goes straight there
Collect treasure - Trick: when worker gets treasure a box appears above his head to tell you what the treasure is, click on that and the worker will head to camp
Pick right berry
Build bridge
Clear water
Last Trick: when worker is clearing water have your cursor over the second treasure, as soon as worker is done, treasure will turn green, click on it, the time stops when when the last task is finished so worker will proceed to treasure and collect it after time has stopped.
Happy Clicking

Agree with everyone, have tried everything to get that achievement. Have all dev records and all other achievements, this one is just not fair. Pretty sure I'm not buying another game from these developers as I don't want to work that hard and then be cheated! Any answer would be appreciated.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Season One on Jun 5, 15 5:28 PM
The second time I heard him he was below the computer screen peeking around the counter.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 26, 15 5:04 PM
Finally got 3 stars by 4 seconds. Basically demolished road below back, repaired road so bank could start, took out end of road under bank then started chopping middle trees and top left trees. Had 40 gold to buy extra man and demolished end of road below main house then the top two by upper trees and end of left road under trees. Then had all three chopping trees. Get handcuffs as soon as you can, repair under Tea House then upgrade it twice, should be able to do it right after each other, just make sure you have enough stones by destroying road past Tea House.

Now just click as soon as food is ready. I had one worker destroy the road by the far dog when the food was just about enough to feed him so he didn't have to run far. Then repair the road under both of them. Hope this helps. Took some practice to get the timing right though.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 22, 15 6:14 PM
Check with the little man next to main house, bottom right, after a while he asks a question and will give you 100 metal.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 20, 15 10:28 AM
Sorry about the multiple posts, was doing something else and didn't think they posted...

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 20, 15 10:26 AM
Finally, after I don't know how many tries. Hopefully this is explained exactly as I missed by 3-5 seconds by forgetting a few clicks or had the timing just a bit off.

First, the timer doesn't start until you click the first dialog box so as soon as you click it, click the trees right below it then click the other set of trees, then you can clean up the dialog boxes and get the 3 clues.

Be sure to pick up resources as soon as they appear, Click food-stone-bank. In between picking up the resources click the first set of trees again then the second set of trees, you'll only get wood twice from each grove. After the second tree cutting just click the cart as that way your man will make his way back.

Once you get 40 food click the dog by the bottom right lot. As soon as you click the bank for the 6th time destroy it. Once the dog is fed, build a tea hut on the empty lot. Click the quarry for the 7th time and then destroy that as soon as you man finishes destroying the bank, be sure to get the resources left from the demolition. Once the tea hut is built build another one where the bank is. When that man finishes, put him on the dog where the bought resources come in, also in there somewhere buy your first set of iron so it's waiting to go when the dog is fed. Once the quarry is destroyed, collect resources and build another tea hut. It is very important that when you are doing all of this you are collecting the food as quickly as you can when it comes available.

Now it's just a matter of collecting food, getting iron bought as soon as you start the cart, delivering the girders and feeding the dogs. The order to feed the last three is bottom right, top one then the bottom one of the two close together.

It may take you a couple times to get the click order right but I repeated this a few times and made it with 1-2 seconds to spare and my clicking wasn't perfect.

Hope this helps but after so many tries, this might be the only way to beat this level.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 20, 15 10:23 AM
Finally, after I don't know how many tries. Hopefully this is explained exactly as I missed by 3-5 seconds by forgetting a few clicks or had the timing just a bit off.

First, the timer doesn't start until you click the first dialog box so as soon as you click it, click the trees right below it then click the other set of trees, then you can clean up the dialog boxes and get the 3 clues.

Be sure to pick up resources as soon as they appear, Click food-stone-bank. In between picking up the resources click the first set of trees again then the second set of trees, you'll only get wood twice from each grove. After the second tree cutting just click the cart as that way your man will make his way back.

Once you get 40 food click the dog by the bottom right lot. As soon as you click the bank for the 6th time destroy it. Once the dog is fed, build a tea hut on the empty lot. Click the quarry for the 7th time and then destroy that as soon as you man finishes destroying the bank, be sure to get the resources left from the demolition. Once the tea hut is built build another one where the bank is. When that man finishes, put him on the dog where the bought resources come in, also in there somewhere buy your first set of iron so it's waiting to go when the dog is fed. Once the quarry is destroyed, collect resources and build another tea hut. It is very important that when you are doing all of this you are collecting the food as quickly as you can when it comes available.

Now it's just a matter of collecting food, getting iron bought as soon as you start the cart, delivering the girders and feeding the dogs. The order to feed the last three is bottom right, top one then the bottom one of the two close together.

It may take you a couple times to get the click order right but I repeated this a few times and made it with 1-2 seconds to spare and my clicking wasn't perfect.

Hope this helps but after so many tries, this might be the only way to beat this level.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 20, 15 10:12 AM

posted in Big Bang West 2 on Mar 26, 15 10:40 AM
Build a saloon, it increases population percentage.

posted in Big Bang West 2 on Mar 17, 15 7:03 PM
Roughly I did this: built 2 lumber mills and 2 stone yards, 4 houses and two ranches. Upgraded lumber mills and houses as you could, never upgraded the stone yards. Built 2 stores. Then kept upgrading everything as I could until maxed out and then when town level was high enough built 3 banks. Also upgrade food as needed to keep everyone happy. Finished in 47 days.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Mar 17, 15 4:40 PM
OK, have every Dev Rec except this one, don't think I've been within 400 points. Have tried tactics from all the posts but I don't come close. Anyone beat this one?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 15 9:03 PM
So got the record on this one with time only of 2:53. So Good Luck Everyone on all the other levels. Back to just finishing all w/ Gold.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator